spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Old School Teen Sectioner is back, no longer a teen.

Hey Teen section. Spud is here two years later dropping some pictures and talking about where I went.
    In Aug. of 2011 I was 18 going on 19 and I tore a ligament in my left elbow which prevented me from lifting, it was terrible, when I was here last I was cocky and arrogant and had zero respect for anyone or anything, not even myself. After my injury I came back with a lesser attitude and wanting to be more humble.
    In February of 2013 I was finally able to train again, I was scared to lift heavy like I used to so I decided I wanted to be an MMA fighter, I fought in May of 2013 and won Via rear naked choke, only reason I fought is because I missed competition and wanted to get back to it. After my fight I realized I wasn't a fighter and I should be training for Bodybuilding/ Powerlifting. I got back onto it. I weighed in for my fight at 154 pounds at 5'5.5" and around 8% body fat. I thought I looked like a human skeleton and looked like I never worked out. Today I walk around 173-175 and am at 9.5 % I have put on some mas but have a bulking goal weight of 205 before I go on a cut. You can see in my profile picture what I looked like. Front relaxed shot, I am trying to fond some pictures on here of me before my injury. When I do I will post.

---- Old Arm two years ago

---- about a week ago

---- Front relaxed New( Old front relaxed is profile pic)

--- Im not sure what to call this one

--- Old lat Spread

--- New back relaxed

I do realize that it shouldn't be two years of progress there and I should've done better, but remember. Like I had said I had to take off two years of lifting.
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER

John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John11Bravo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't remember you.

BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BL17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have no clue who you are. But good progress in terms of progress but for the time it took you not so great. Room for improvements of course but who hasn't? Gj man
    Bench Press: 142.5kg
    OHP: 102.5kg
    Deadlift: 222.5kg
    Squat: 187.5kg
    @ 76kg

Firedevin15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry about the injury but **** happens, I'm glad to hear that it didn't discourage you from lifting again. I have two words for you! DEM GAINS. Looking Solid, I'll be looking forward to future updates

spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) spud1345 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by John11Bravo View Post
    I don't remember you.
    I was Old school, back when T-Misc was only in like 200k posts, now it is over 2 mil.

Originally Posted by BL17 View Post
    I have no clue who you are. But good progress in terms of progress but for the time it took you not so great. Room for improvements of course but who hasn't? Gj man
    Yeah I wish I wouldn't have gotten injured the way I did I often wonder how much more progress I would've made. Two years off killed me! I am back now though.

Originally Posted by Firedevin15 View Post
    Sorry about the injury but **** happens, I'm glad to hear that it didn't discourage you from lifting again. I have two words for you! DEM GAINS. Looking Solid, I'll be looking forward to future updates
    Injuries is all a part of this, I started personal training in April of 2012 and I told everyone of my clients that they should expect injury, I recently quit though to focus on my nursing career.
    Each evening I go to bed with doubt by my side and each morning I wake with doubt to greet me. It ain’t easy to live with that sh*t, but it is a part of the uncommon life. There are no promises or guarantees, only an untold future with no regard for your desire for comfort or security.

AITG ALPHA MALES

***New avi 07-01-2010***
    CajunPballer 4 teen section mod. MANLETPOWER