Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

    The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Reply
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Registered User JGAesthetics's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2012
    Location: United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Stats: 5'9"
    Posts: 222
    Rep Power: 12
    JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JGAesthetics is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit JGAesthetics's BodySpace
    JGAesthetics is offline

    Flexible dieting

    Macros,

    Protein:170g a day
    Carbs:180-200 a day
    Fat:65-70g a day

    One refeed a week : carbs 300g

    What food should I pick?
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Starting weight: 118lbs 0rders's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2012
    Location: Norway
    Stats: 5'7", 155 lbs
    Posts: 2,493
    Rep Power: 2812
    0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) 0rders has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit 0rders's BodySpace
    0rders is offline
    Waiiit, hold up.

    Why are you asking what food to pick?

    I really hope that you don't think that you can go out and buy pizza and icecream and fit everything into your macros?


    No, eat micronutrient dense food 85-90% of your macros and leave the other 15-10% to fit in whatever you want.
    I know that I've made it the day I step on a bodybuilding stage, or when sloots reply "Eww he's too big" when talking about me.

    Follow my journey! : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158331213

    Are you getting sick of the same, old, workout music? Visit http://www.freeworkoutplaylists.com/ Made by DanBBz
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Registered User PIGFitness's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2013
    Location: Philippines
    Age: 20
    Stats: 5'5", 180 lbs
    Posts: 1,148
    Rep Power: 0
    PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PIGFitness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Visit PIGFitness's BodySpace
    PIGFitness is offline
    a buffalo
    Reply With Quote

Reply

Similar Threads

  1. Chris Jones on the downside of IIFYM/Flexible Dieting
    By ModernMonster in forum Nutrition
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: 01-13-2014, 03:15 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:54 PM
  3. New to flexible dieting.. HELP!!
    By kidkemp in forum Nutrition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:26 PM
  4. A Guide to Flexible Dieting by Lyle McDonald
    By YoungnDedicated in forum Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-05-2013, 10:22 PM
  5. Flexible Dieting Transition Advice
    By J_dazzle23 in forum Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-08-2013, 01:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Home Store Products Careers Help Contact Us Terms of Use Checkout