Seseiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Replacing Lat side raises and DB overhead press by Hang, Clean and press

Hello,

I would like to know your opinions on adding in my push routine the hang, clean and press olympic exercise. I have a 3 day split with Push Legs Pull.
    Is it OK if I do this exercise instead of the lat side raises and db military press ?

Just for you info my push routine consists of :
    bench press
    incline bech press
    hang, clean and press
    dips
    cable press down
    (close grip bench press, if I still can)
    I alternate the bench presses, one week I start with incline then flat, the other with flat then I do inclined. Also I mix the weights for an exercise: one with DB the other with BB

My goal is to add size and strength.

Thanks and have a nice week,
    Seiki

dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10) dnixon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends on your goals I suppose but I would struggle to do clean and press after benching but that's maybe just me.