Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000) Rufflez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gl brah
    280/335/475

Mirin Charizard

"The difference between a successful miscer and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of aesthetics, but rather a lack of will."
    -Rufflez

skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by baffledgenius View Post
    Don't worry, I was just teasing you too, I really don't care much what you call me because it was obviously in kindness. Nice to meet you Jim. Hmm, I kind of miss the attack on Sentinel3 now, it was amusing to watch
    No worries, without any doubt Sentinel3 will pour more gas on the flame and the napalm will resume its flight in short order. Then, a good time will be had by all! This is not the first thread to feature his wisdom; search for "beetroot." I would say that guy has yet to learn the fundamental rule of holes (that being, when you're in one, stop digging) but I suspect he is the "any attention is good attention" type.

BTW, thank you for the info you posted, I appreciate that. Unlike S3 I can accept good advice ;-)

Past my bedtime, take care!

baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000)
    I searched it but didn't see his name anywhere. Anyone mind explaining what a "reefed" is? I keep hearing this term.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I searched it but didn't see his name anywhere. Anyone mind explaining what a "reefed" is? I keep hearing this term.
    Pretty much, minimum requirements of protein/fats, the rest carbs and up calories to maintenance.
    Generally only beneficial to lower bf% or low carbersss

baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000) baffledgenius is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tara19 View Post
    Pretty much, minimum requirements of protein/fats, the rest carbs and up calories to maintenance.
    Generally only beneficial to lower bf% or low carbersss
    Thank you for explaining Though I am confused, why minimize health proteins to lower bf%? They are often low calorie, and low fat..it seems perfect for it.

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for explaining Though I am confused, why minimize health proteins to lower bf%? They are often low calorie, and low fat..it seems perfect for it.
    Quoted:
    "One should also incorporate re-feeds into their diet plan. Re-feeds help boost a hormone called leptin, which is the mother of all fat burning hormones. As one diets, leptin levels drop in an attempt by the body to spare body fat. Periodic, proper re-feeding can raise leptin levels and help one continue to burn fat an optimum rate. A person who is lean will need to re-feed more frequently than someone who has a higher body fat percentage"

You minimise protein/fats to lower limit of intake to make room for a higher carb consumption.
    So you would consume
    0.4g/lb of fat
    0.83g/lb of protein

And the rest as carbs to your maintenance calories.

JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sentinel3 View Post
    Information nobody should ever follow.

Wow.... I'm sorry I never post on the forums; but I had to come in when I read your posts.
    You are absolutely WRONG & have 0 justification/background in fitness to assert your claims or notions of "knowledge"....
    I'm sorry; but you have neither the physical personal experience nor the actual science to prove anything you have said
    55protein is the FDA (and it's 50) recommended minimum protein intake while maintaining a 2,000calorie diet... That's for the typical person maintaining a typical lifestyle just living day-to-day... Not for an individual trying to create more mass.... I take in on average 250-350g of protein a day with 50fats (my body only needs 48g of fat to maintain hormone balance so anymore is not needed) carbs I maintain below 50 on average with a refeed weekly or bi-weekly where I reduce protein to 160 and double fats with carbs making up my full calories to above TDEE.

Please don't post such bad information; some people may see it and actually think you know what you are saying.

-JonathanFranyutti-
    Last edited by JonFranyutti; 10-14-2013 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Removing super long Inaccurate quote from person I quoted

JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10) JonFranyutti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My name is Sarah, pleased to meet you. Now stop calling me fairer sex Berkeley kid. I'm fine with kid, but really? fairer sex? It feels so exclusionary and old fashioned. And skip the diet soda too... the research is pretty new and I honestly don't understand the biochemical mechanisms behind it but it makes you gain weight too, just by a completely different mechanism. That whole sugary taste but without any off the consequences thing, it doesn't really happen in American products. Closest you get is Stevia, which is an entirely natural leaf that enhances and magnifies the sweet receptors on the tastebud without actually converting to fat and crap in your system.
    I hate to point this out but this is incorrect... Diet soda does not cause weight gain... Only thing that can cause weight gain is a surplus of calories. That's it. Stevia is actually higher in calorie content than aspartame; aspartame does have calories but it is so minuscule you will be drinking liters after lifters of diet soda to put on any significant calorie change. Sucralose is a chemical bonded to sugar to causes sugar to not be absorbed as a foreign entity therefore is the only true 0 calorie semi-artificial sweetener. Artificial sweeteners trigger people to get a sweet tooth and they are more likely to eat in excess to make up for the artificial sweets/diet drinks as well as more likely to binge upon real sugar; but the artificial sweetener is not at fault for weight gain rather it is self control. The harmful effects people experience are also not artificial sweeteners fault. Some people have a genetic disposition or malady to sugar processing in the body: this is known as: Sucrase-I****ltase Deficiency (CSID) which basically means they cannot process it properly and because of that pre existing condition they experience headaches/nausea and other side-effects which are multiplied when using artificial sweeteners. It isn't fair to blame artificial sweeteners in this case; just as you can't blame carbs as bad because diabetics can't eat them for insulin or peanuts bad because some people have nut allergies.

SideNote: yes I drink artificial sweeteners & technically so does anyone who drinks whey protein whether its concentrate or isolate since the majority contain Sucralose and few with aspartame...

Hopefully this proves somewhat informative for you.

The study you are talking about is incomplete & has never been proven just theorized that drinking artificial sweeteners stimulates the body as if it was sugar (due to it's sweetness) and to store it's own fat; but without calories to burn it is unable to burn the artificial sweetener as it would with normal sugar thereby causing a chain reaction where it doesn't burn anything. This has never been proven as of yet & is just speculation... No real solid science behind it besides the hypothesis & theories...

-JonathanFranyutti-
    Last edited by JonFranyutti; 10-14-2013 at 02:15 AM. Reason: Added the study mentioned

doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) doza808 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    10min of cardio per day???

OEF/OIF/OIR Vet (2007-2013)
    I Keep My Kicks Clean Crew
    SF 49ers Crew
    LA Lakers Crew

sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by JonFranyutti View Post
    Wow.... I'm sorry I never post on the forums; but I had to come in when I read your posts.
    You are absolutely WRONG & have 0 justification/background in fitness to assert your claims or notions of "knowledge"....
    I'm sorry; but you have neither the physical personal experience nor the actual science to prove anything you have said
    55protein is the FDA (and it's 50) recommended minimum protein intake while maintaining a 2,000calorie diet... That's for the typical person maintaining a typical lifestyle just living day-to-day... Not for an individual trying to create more mass.... I take in on average 250-350g of protein a day with 50fats (my body only needs 48g of fat to maintain hormone balance so anymore is not needed) carbs I maintain below 50 on average with a refeed weekly or bi-weekly where I reduce protein to 160 and double fats with carbs making up my full calories to above TDEE.

Please don't post such bad information; some people may see it and actually think you know what you are saying.

-JonathanFranyutti-
    Just a minute, you weigh 160 lbs and youre ingesting as much as 350 grams of protein a day. All I can say is you have more money than sense. And what exactly have I said that is untrue? I am going to call all of you on these criticisms. Because if I can get the same or even better body on 120 grams of protein a day. As someone eating 240 grams a day.

Its not rocket science. I am going to save myself some coin on food. Comprende??

Yes I know the 55 grams is the minumum RDA for maintainance. Where did I advocate people start taking that amount. At the end of the day you will do what you do. ALL im stating is what I do. You dont have to follow nothing. People can do whatever they want to. But if someone is struggling with what the masses do. Sometimes theres an alternative to that.

That might be more effective for them. Dont ever think you know it all just because you are in great shape. You should be at 22. Theres things you dont know that someone else does. All the people attacking me on here are the kind that think its their way or the highway.

Nope it doesnt work like that. There is more than one way to reach your destination. SOME MORE EFFICIENT AND LESS TIME CONSUMING THAN OTHERS. That you have yet to learn.
    Last edited by sentinel3; 10-14-2013 at 08:08 AM.

I used to weigh 300lbs. Former300lber's Avatar
    Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Former300lber is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

-JonathanFranyutti-

You just went full potato, you also are absolutely WRONG * have 0 justification/background in fitness to assert your claims or notions of "knowledge", I'm sorry but you have neither the physical personal experience nor the actual science to prove anything you have said.

Please read the stickie's at the top of the forum, and further educate your self on nutrition, Please dont' post such bad information; some people may see it and actually think YOU know what you are saying, which clearly you don't.

Edit: Would also like to add to your second "Know it all post" Stevia contains ZERO calorie's once again go and educate your self some more.

- Former300lber -
    "The reason why we struggle with insecurity is because we compare our behind the scenes with everyone else's highlight reel."

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sentinel successfully trolling the entire thread.

born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ive never ever bulked. Its a fools game. A pure waste of time. Contrary to the belief you must become a fat bastard to gain muscle mass. I have put inches on my body. Never eating more than around 120 grams of protein a day. And not being afraid of healthy fats too. And moderate complex carbs.

Lets get something straight. Im not saying the way I do it is the ONLY way to do it. But it works for me, and if what youre doing isnt cutting it. Maybe its time to try another way inderstand?

Ive seen guys waste YEARS with this bulking cutting crap. And still look like a skinny fat guy.

Put a heavy weight on a muscle and its going to grow. The nutrition side is where many are getting it wrong. And I tell you something else. Alot of people who think a high protein diet is going to be effective are on something stonger. Thats when excess goes out the window.

If you want to make go solid gains in muscle mass. Train short and hard. And feed the muscles just enough to grow and repair muscle tissues. And QUALITY muscle will come to rest on your body. Not a little bit of muscle covered by a cloak of fat. That you then have to bust your arse to shift. ABSOLUTELY POINTLESS.

When I hit my goal weight of 165--170 at 5-8. I am going to show with monthly pics how I will increase muscle mass without becoming fat with this bulking nonsense.

Its the biggest flaw ever in physical culture history. If you are training hard enough. And eating just enough protein to repair and rebuild broken down tissues. You are going to build quality muscle plain and simple. I will prove that next year.

Regarding too much protein. Put in

Www.topendsports and theres an article about excess protein.
    I'm 5'8 and weigh 194 and don't look like you. ANyways, protein requires more energy to break down, so, during cut, the more protein you consume, the more calories required to burn/digest. Not only that, protein is required for protein synthesis. Anyways, to each their own. I'm in for the OP bashing.

Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trigger543 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Listen the proof will be IN THE RESULTS. Some might make it work. It comes down to many factors. BODY TYPE beng a crucial one. This is your ego talking now to admit there could be better way is to say youve been wasting alot of time. And you are not about to do that are you?

So now you go into defense mode. Very understandable. But im going to prove it with monthly pics. And you will never see the six pack gone. This guy you want to show me. I already know he will be a mesomorph. The ideal body for weight training. So he only has to look at a weight and his muscles will grow. Ive seen it before. All im saying is there is another way less time consuming. You dont have to believe it. It will be shown.
    The expression is "The proof is in the pudding", not "The proof WILL BE in the pudding".

born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10) born2drum is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Listen I wont say anything after this post old thinking dies hard. Yes I mght gain a few pounds. But I wont be spending months on a cut.

Thats the important part. You can look basically your best the whole time. But im going to let the results speak from here on. When I hit 170 I will post the current pics and go from there.
    Dude, how long do you think it will take for you to get to mid 170s? MONTHS!!! (ON A CUT)

No this is where you all have it wrong. I am training and training hard right now. And my arms were 16.25 when I was 223.5. They are now 16.5 at 192.5. And they will be bigger at 170.

Chest has gone up too. I wont be 170 with no muscle. I will simply have shed the majority of the fat around my middle. I will have a physique with the classic V Taper even at that weight. As Ive been blessed with naturally broad shoulders and narrow hips. And lats that grow easily.

So you think it cant be done. I know it can because ive done it already in the past. Maybe ive got great genetics for putting on muscle. Because I dont eat much compared to what I read on these forums. And I still grow. So maybe if youre a hard gainer you will be of the attitude its impossible. But 2014 is going to change a few minds. I promise you that.
    HAHAHAH this guy. So how in the hell will your arms grow while losing weight (body fat) (i.e. cutting)? Dude, your arms will be 15" at best!

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Op if you are 10% at your weight and not close to shredded then you are not 10%. Cut and lift, though you need a bulk in there too really. As for the dream girl, you don't have to be a perfectly muscled Adonis, men are far more impressed with that then most women.

Thats for our special poster in the thread.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500) sentinel3 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I started in mid july at 223.5 and after 12 weeks am 192. I am not cutting because I was never bulking. I am shedding 13 years of poor diet off my body. Will be in the 170s by December.

Originally Posted by born2drum View Post
    HAHAHAH this guy. So how in the hell will your arms grow while losing weight (body fat) (i.e. cutting)? Dude, your arms will be 15" at best!
    Absolutely not. My arms will actually be bigger than theyre now (16.5") My arms were 16.25 when I weighed 223.5.

But I wasnt training them hard. Now I am blasting them every 96 hours. Theyre going to grow as my stomach gets smaller. By the time I hit 170 they will be around 16.75". Arms are one of my strongest bodyparts they respond to intense training.

Thats the point im going to get across. You can build muscle while stripping fat. Ive done it before and I will do it again. And without ever eating more than 120 grams of protein in any given day. Intensity. Few people know what it really means.

I hate to point this out but this is incorrect... Diet soda does not cause weight gain... Only thing that can cause weight gain is a surplus of calories. That's it. Hopefully this proves somewhat informative for you.
    The study you are talking about is incomplete & has never been proven just theorized that drinking artificial sweeteners stimulates the body as if it was sugar (due to it's sweetness) and to store it's own fat; but without calories to burn it is unable to burn the artificial sweetener as it would with normal sugar thereby causing a chain reaction where it doesn't burn anything. This has never been proven as of yet & is just speculation... No real solid science behind it besides the hypothesis & theories...
    -JonathanFranyutti-
    Thank you, it actually really was informative After reading what you wrote, I went to google scholar and did some research and found that you were right. While I had read elsewhere(now a less reputable site apparently) that it can lead to weight gain, the studies all show that is incorrect or not conclusive. So I take back my comment to Jim about diet soda. Although, I disagree with your comment on Stevia, it has less than 1 calorie per packet, and the only reason it has that is because of fillers they put in with the leaf extract. But still, I can admit my other comment was wrong, and I apologize.

Gainz Goin ^ On a Tuesday RPAYNE509's Avatar
    RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000) RPAYNE509 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Absolutely not. My arms will actually be bigger than theyre now (16.5") My arms were 16.25 when I weighed 223.5.

But I wasnt training them hard. Now I am blasting them every 96 hours. Theyre going to grow as my stomach gets smaller. By the time I hit 170 they will be around 16.75". Arms are one of my strongest bodyparts they respond to intense training.
    His arms are one of his strongest bodyparts and he has wide shoulders and a narrow waist with lats that grow like weeds!

Troll is my ultimate idol........mirrin 50 year old greek god

srs
    ************** IIFYM CREW ***************

Lifting + Life Log (reps to be given) - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164967101

I started in mid july at 223.5 and after 12 weeks am 192. I am not cutting because I was never bulking. I am shedding 13 years of poor diet off my body. Will be in the 170s by December.
    Dude no matter how you put it you are cutting. What others refer to dieting we refer to as cutting. Same sht. You are cutting whether you like it or not because in order to drop fat you MUST cut calories. Therefore, you are cutting. Cutting cutting cutting.

Thats the point im going to get across. You can build muscle while stripping fat. Ive done it before and I will do it again. And without ever eating more than 120 grams of protein in any given day. Intensity. Few people know what it really means.
    Dude, you will lost fat around your arms faster than they will grow. You won't be over 16.25". Their bigger because you probably measure them after pump. Looking at your avi you have a lot of fat around your arms. Yes, there's muscle but there's also fat. The fat goes and you will lose inches, considerably. Anyways, we'll see what you look like after you CUT.

Scisscor me Timbers! bbsapphireee's Avatar
    bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000) bbsapphireee is just really nice. (+1000)
    You're dropping weight, hence cutting.

It sounds like you're afraid of that word or something.

Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500) Fortheboys is not very helpful. (-500)

let me introduce you to my friend

nomsayin?

Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100) Tricon7 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If all this girl cares about is a 6 pack shes not worth your time anyhow. Impress her with your charm and personality. And she will be impressed with the ongoing change in your physique if you take this advice.
    ^^ This.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger in Pumping Iron

Get muscles in the gym. Get lean in the kitchen.

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My name is Sarah, pleased to meet you. Now stop calling me fairer sex Berkeley kid. I'm fine with kid, but really? fairer sex? It feels so exclusionary and old fashioned. And skip the diet soda too... the research is pretty new and I honestly don't understand the biochemical mechanisms behind it but it makes you gain weight too, just by a completely different mechanism. That whole sugary taste but without any off the consequences thing, it doesn't really happen in American products. Closest you get is Stevia, which is an entirely natural leaf that enhances and magnifies the sweet receptors on the tastebud without actually converting to fat and crap in your system.
    wtf are you talking about. diet soda can't make you gain fat. drinking diet soda while consuming an excess of calories, as many americans do, CAN. but this isn't bc of diet soda, it's b/c of the caloric surplus. this is a common misconception that our society believes in without ever giving it a true trial of personal experience, and people just parrot what they hear. 'diet soda actually makes you FATTER!!' - i'm tired of hearing that BS. usually said by people with huge guts and 'lunch lady arms' as Serp puts it. i get chastized over drinking it all the time, yet i can shred up accordingly unlike 99% of people i know.
    edit: looks like you already did some more research and learned the truth about diet soda. go and prosper
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

Originally Posted by born2drum View Post
    Dude, you will lost fat around your arms faster than they will grow. You won't be over 16.25". Their bigger because you probably measure them after pump. Looking at your avi you have a lot of fat around your arms. Yes, there's muscle but there's also fat. The fat goes and you will lose inches, considerably. Anyways, we'll see what you look like after you CUT.
    Thats right youll see. If im cutting its a one time only cut. From there I will build predominantly lean muscle and aim for my goal weight of 175. With neck arms and calves all within half an inch of eachother 16.25--16.75. Waist around 31". And chest around 46". Thighs around 23.5--24. A proportionate physique looks a thousand times better than one out of balance. Thats the goal. By my 50th
    next july.

P.s I dont measure them pumped. Pumped my arms break 17". I measure them 96 hours after my workout. That is when they have fully rebuilt. And im telling you as my waist has gone from 43.5 to 37.5. My arms have gone from 16.25 to 16.5. My arms grow very easily they always have.
    Last edited by sentinel3; 10-14-2013 at 12:52 PM.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats right youll see. If im cutting its a one time only cut. From there I will build predominantly lean muscle and aim for my goal weight of 175. With neck arms and calves all within half an inch of eachother 16.25--16.75. Waist around 31". And chest around 46". Thighs around 23.5--24. A proportionate physique looks a thousand times better than one out of balance. Thats the goal. By my 50th
    next july.

P.s I dont measure them pumped. Pumped my arms break 17". I measure them 96 hours after my workout. That is when they have fully rebuilt. And im telling you as my waist has gone from 43.5 to 37.5. My arms have gone from 16.25 to 16.5. My arms grow very easily they always have.
    im looking forward to seeing the updates monthly

I sort of understand some of the stuff you say, BUT you come across as a bit of a di@K hence the negative responses you get

In my day 20's at 5ft 6ins I had 17 arms, 48 chest and a 31 inch waist ..not shredded but pretty darn muscular, many people told me I had the genetics to seriously bodybuild but I wasn't that interested and stopped after about 2 years

now although im technically cutting/maintaining I have NO doubt that if I decided to train heavy the old muscle memory would kick in and I would fill back out to a similar size, I have no wish to do so , my routine consists of high rep full body workouts and regular power walks
    you may well be able to activate the ole muscle memory as well lets wait and see

@ the OP a six pack isn't gonna make a difference , but if it did she would just a be a shallow b@&^h but hey maybe that's what you dream of!

skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50)

I can hear that shovel between every word... Dig, scrape, dig, dig, scrape...