Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: my first fight

CountryLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my first fight

long story short a guy hit my cousin who's a year younger than me in the face with a basketball and laughed in her face. so i was trying to calm her down to see what happened and who it was (there was a bunch of us guys there) and it was some douche who ive known for a few years. anyways a grabbed him by his hoodie and hit him right in the nose, then i took another full swing and clocked him in the jaw then hit him again in his left eye. i guess it wasnt really much of a fight since it was over right after that cause he was sitting there holding his face (his nose must have been bleeding a lot cause it was everywhere). i hit the punching bag a lot for cardio since the tredmill is so boring so i was confident in my shots and he got ****ed up. im not claiming to be a beast ass fighter or anything just telling the story :P how did your first fight go down?

K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) K1ssmybass has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Never been in one, no one picks on me or my friends. But hey, not a bad embarrasing ending for a first fight like i have seen at school haha
    Just a noob trying to make some gainz.

CountryLifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by K1ssmybass View Post
    Never been in one, no one picks on me or my friends. But hey, not a bad embarrasing ending for a first fight like i have seen at school haha
    haha yeah true ive seen some kids get messed up lol i forgot to mention i was working on my car and busted my knuckle on the oil pan and it was really swollen, now its like 10 times worse, hope i can grip the weights tomorrow!

Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not my first fight but.

I was stabbed in the back with a metal spoon.

I stomped his head in the ground. He now lives at home (in his 20's) while his mom changes his diapers and feeds him. He can barely talk now. Mentally he's still there. But physically he can do nothing anymore. He's in a motorized wheel chair.

I visited him a while back.

What he said to me?

"Thank you"

He told me thank you for doing all that to him. Because it stopped him from doing the bad things he was doing before.

Now let me ask you OP. This the kind of story you looking for? Or are fights really not that awesome? Feels cool hurting people right? I understand it was out of defending your cousin and I can respect that. But don't brag about it. Or come across like you're proud of it.

Because I was defending my life. And sometimes I wish I had let him kill me instead.

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Jalexander1994 View Post
    Not my first fight but.

I stomped his head in the ground. He now lives at home (in his 20's) while his mom changes his diapers and feeds him. He can barely talk now. Mentally he's still there. But physically he can do nothing anymore. He's in a motorized wheel chair.

What he said to me?

"Thank you"

He told me thank you for doing all that to him. Because it stopped him from doing the bad things he was doing before.

Now let me ask you OP. This the kind of story you looking for? Or are fights really not that awesome? Feels cool hurting people right? I understand it was out of defending your cousin and I can respect that. But don't brag about it. Or come across like you're proud of it.

Because I was defending my life. And sometimes I wish I had let him kill me instead.

You're A True Hero bby <3 . no homo

Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000) Jalexander1994 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SquatAlotBrah View Post
    You're A True Hero bby <3 . no homo
    The worst thing that's ever happened to me honestly.

Being a heroin addict sucked. But if I had never became an addict, I never would have done that. That whole situation never would have happened.

Haunts me to this day, seeing bone and blood on the pavement, with it on my leg.

SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500) SquatAlotBrah is not very helpful. (-500)

Being a heroin addict sucked. But if I had never became an addict, I never would have done that. That whole situation never would have happened.

Haunts me to this day, seeing bone and blood on the pavement, with it on my leg.
    Sorry to hear that but life goes on brotha . We're all gonna make it.

Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100)
    Wow OP Now not only do you feel like shyt but you look like it too

LOOK AT HIS AVI EVERYONE HHAHAHA

DYEL *******? I'll fight you since you think you're tougher than me, not this week though, i have 9 week exams, but next weekend come at me you Four rep *******

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think I was about 7 or something, I was playing tag on the playground and I accidentally bumped into this dude. Accidentally bumped into him again and he had a cry over it and shoved me, so I punched him in the nose. While he was on the ground holding his face crying his brother came over to save the day so I kicked him in the stomach. So they're both lying on the playground crying then I ran home because I was scared of getting a detention lml

Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100) Azhole is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by SilverBackk View Post
    I think I was about 7 or something, I was playing tag on the playground and I accidentally bumped into this dude. Accidentally bumped into him again and he had a cry over it and shoved me, so I punched him in the nose. While he was on the ground holding his face crying his brother came over to save the day so I kicked him in the stomach. So they're both lying on the playground crying then I ran home because I was scared of getting a detention lml
    Dude you're such a badass, I bet you get poosy all the time with your sick kung fu skills, teach me your ways master

SRS

SEMI SRS

NOT SRS *******

SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50) SilverBackk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Azhole View Post
    Dude you're such a badass, I bet you get poosy all the time with your sick kung fu skills, teach me your ways master
    You must be deranged to think I'm trying to show off, or feeding my ego by sharing something I did 10 years ago

I can't fight for ****, I don't get pussy and I'm not big or strong.

Originally Posted by SilverBackk View Post
    You must be deranged to think I'm trying to show off, or feeding my ego by sharing something I did 10 years ago

I can't fight for ****, I don't get pussy and I'm not big or strong.
    i'm not afraid to speak my mind, you greens try to appeal to others and earn their approval, idgaf, and why should I, this is a pass time not a job
    So quit taking everything seriously *******

good for you man

i dutch oven ur bish FranTheMan921's Avatar
    FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10) FranTheMan921 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

you bring me the laughs but chit like this reminds me it's real
    long arms, long legs, short torso, high calves...never gonna make it

bench -???
    dl-425
    squat-275
    hanging inverted split jelqs - 27

JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JOzzie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I havent been in a fight the closest thing goes as follows:

> grade 7
    > at break on the sports fields with all the dudes etc.
    > one guy is annoying the **** out of me
    > throwing stones/making remarks etc.
    > ignore him and keep talking to friends
    > pebble hits me on the neck
    > i dont know what the **** happened my entire body just filled with rage and i started walking towards him like I wasnt even doing it
    > take him by the collar and slam him into the wall
    > holding him by the neck against the wall
    > ask him "do we have a problem?"
    > "no"
    > walked away feeling alpha as ****

Originally Posted by FranTheMan921 View Post
    you bring me the laughs but chit like this reminds me it's real
    I can be funny and nice.
    But I'm also here to give reality checks.

SlightyALlama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlightyALlama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlightyALlama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlightyALlama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlightyALlama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlightyALlama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SlightyALlama has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Guys, I was just at the gym the other day playing basketball and the ball accidentally hit a girl in the face. I mean I laughed, but I felt really bad. then some dude came up to me and hit me repeatedly. I took the hits because I guess i deserved it.. i dunno. fighting is for ****guts tho so either way, I win.

Op u do dis to meh?

Wow OP, see what you did? You beat up an innocent bystander over a misunderstanding, I hope you're happy. But wait, how can you be happy when you look the way you do? Look at his avi guys HAHAHAHA
    Fat boys gonna fat

JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayMackk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when we were in like 5th grade one of my friends punched this kid in the stomach and he started crying so he ran away during school and went and hid under this bridge and the cops were called and they found him just sitting under the bridge. He ran because he thought he would get put in jail

KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500) KurtGrizzly is not very helpful. (-500)
    Not my first fight but.

What he said to me?

"Thank you"

I bet it felt could to smash his dumb fuarkin face on the ground. TBH I would do the exact same thing and feel absolutely no remorse.

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    18 and first fight? Da phuck?

I was 11 at the time. First day of 6th grade. This kid slapped me in class we decided we were fighting at lunch. I just grabbed him by his shirt and hit him in the face like 6 times. Then he took off his shirt and went beast mode. He was crazy for an 11 year old. No clear winner but he got his licks in considering the fact i hit him in the face multiple times before he even swung once.

Originally Posted by KurtGrizzly View Post
    I bet it felt could to smash his dumb fuarkin face on the ground. TBH I would do the exact same thing and feel absolutely no remorse.
    It's one thing when you think about it, what you would do and how you would feel in the situation.

It's another thing, doing it and actually being in the situation.

A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) A410c is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    First fight, I bit the **** out of this kid that was on me. Made him cry. I got in trouble because I could have given him a disease and we were fighting. That was in the 3rd grade. In detention that week was when I found out the funniest people are black guys.
    1RM: Bench 225 / Squat 250 / Dead 405

Yes, I train legs, and yes I know my squat is bad; Recovering from knee surgery.

Originally Posted by KurtGrizzly View Post
    Super hardcore!!!!!!!

devilkingx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't ever been in a real fight, for most of my life I've been too weak to risk it and had someone to stand up for me FOR me.

however, last week I almost got into 2 different fights, both weaklings who I think I could take,

the first ended up with him kicking me(dude has a decent kick) and me punching him(I feel like my punches suck balls.), but then it diffused,

the second ended up with him punching me(didn't hurt at all) after I pushed him(no rage, just proving a point, its his jimmies that got rustled), I didn't hit back

I do hear that the second guy is telling people about how he kicked my ass or something(because apparantly, punching someone but not hurting them at all, and then them choosing not to bother fighting you is an achievement), and we still don't like each other so I may post in this thread in the next week or two about the ass whooping I give him.

Gettin' Up There m4a1steaksauce's Avatar
    m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) m4a1steaksauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The guy asked me if I even lift so I grabbed (keep in mind I was only 12) a 100 lb dumbbell into his kneecap. The ******* collapsed. I grabed a barbell and held it across his wind pipes, giggling with satisfaction. I then picked up his body and dragged it into the gym locker room, stuffing it in a locker. The police found him days later and ruled it natural causes. To this day no one has asked me if I even lift again.
    Doing it big

#SwoleFam for life

▲▼▲5'7" Master Race Crew▲▼▲

M4a1steaksauce's OPTIMAL Bodybuilding Log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152202733

makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's one thing when you think about it, what you would do and how you would feel in the situation.

It's another thing, doing it and actually being in the situation.
    Mental note: Never fuk with jalexander
    **Always pick 7 crew**

**If no 7 pick 3 crew**

rep on r/c:

Originally Posted by makeitbrahs View Post
    Mental note: Never fuk with jalexander
    Probably the nicest person you'll ever meet.
    But we all have our problems, eh?

Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Marleau12 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fights are for children. plus nobody ****s with me so why fight. srs.
    Going for 220 lb

Rep back everytime

-- R.I.P Zyzz --

"The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent."

APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50) APflyer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was 6 and i went over to a kid's house to play, he said we should play pedestrian, and i'll be the pedestrian and he'd walk me across the street. i said no, "that's stupid" and kicked him in the chest hahahahaha god was i ever a little chit