Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TadPole15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by put5onyo View Post
    Oh yeah!?!?!?!!? I got an "E" on a STX lane at LDAC. COME AT ME BRO!!!!
    but did you get a 68 on your asvab....suck it
    ٩(•̮̮̃•̃)۶
    Big dividends on a small investment

Tadpoles Rad Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146553043

Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chevyrado06 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey OP, worry more about yourself and less about what you hear and see on ********

MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MTFlapan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on military thread. when im back visiting my family/friends out and about in the states, i dont even bring it up or tell people. only if they ask what i've been doing the last 5 years in israel and even then i keep it modest and try to get off the subject asap. those who speak the loudest are usually trying to compensate for something

OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000) OldManMatty is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never understand why when someone has an anti-military opinion, that everyone negs him and hates on him. Surely the reason you joined was partly to protect the freedom of those who want to have their own opinions
    PSN:OldManMatty

Will rep interesting or insightful comments that make me think. Feel free to blow my mind.

***Irish Misc Crew***

VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xpin2winx View Post
    Not only that, once i finish my school I receive a promotion and Secret Security Clearance (which is worth about $50,000 in the civilian world).
    LOLOLOL I'm gonna go ahead an just burst your bubble now so you don't go on with these high hopes.

Secret Clearances are a dime a dozen (hell, almost a million people in this country have TS clearances, so I can't even imagine how many have secret), and virtually worthless. And it's worth more like $303: $228 for the NACLC check, and $75 to adjudicate it - which takes on average 30 minutes, (oh look, NACLC comes back clean, and you have a bankruptcy. no prob, we'll still give you one!)

Even a regular TS doesn't carry much weight anymore. You need an SCI and poly with it to be competitive (and many agencies, including my own, don't care about your prior clearance anyway, because we are going to do our own investigation and adjudication to decide). The average cost for a TS is still under $5,000.

Always get the biggest lolz when recruiters/instructors/NCOs/whoever tell boots that they have this super valuable and expensive security clearance. $50k, lmfao yea ok, the government would be a lot more fukked than we are now if we were spending that much on the number of clearances given out.

shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shep2012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We all have a job to do, no matter how little in the armed forces. Without the people on shore in the United states the rest of the soldiers overseas that you respect SO much couldn't complete their missions. It's all done for the success of the mission no matter what you are doing. Navy Florida brah checking in, ****s boring and yes it seems like we don't do much(which sometimes we really don't). It's nice to have a little respect given though. I don't really see people asking around for it too much around here though, your friends must just be some ****s OP.
    **never talk to anyone at gym crew**

**finer things in life crew**

wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000) wgoodman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by watermanb View Post
    The generalities you apply to your thinking is beyond reasoning with. I personally believe in legalizing marijuana. However, that does not mean that I believe mankind should function without government or military. To actually state that the populace would function in a civilized manner without SOME form of government is nothing more than a rebellious attitude harbored by years of daddy issues. That's just unrealistic. That's entirely lacking in common sense. Your beliefs in to WHAT EXTENT laws, military, or prisons should be carried out is entirely different than the belief that they just simply should not exist. Anarchist such as yourself know that their beliefs are entirely bogus, and hold to them because they also know that their "desired" state will never occur. It's very easy for me to say that I believe in an idea that I know will never come to be. It gives me an excuse to harbor negative feelings toward any entity I identify as the problem, without any reason to apply common sense or action. You probably don't vote either just so you can complain that the system is too flawed to even try. Your inaction (which is obvious by your jaded mentality) is a large reason why many of the issues you hate are actually in existence. Sitting on your couch smoking weed and complaining about the government provides nothing to fixing it. The "bad guys" you hate so much have you doing exactly what they prefer you to do; absolutely nothing short of complaints. Do you think anyone in power gives a damn about some anonymous college kid complaining on a forum?

If you feel so strongly about your beliefs, you should attempt to do something. However, stating that mankind doesn't need government, military, or laws is simply a cop-out for wanting to cry wolf for your own short comings. Your personal disdain for the government and the like isn't rooted from an actual dislike for how things function, it's a scapegoat for your own unhappiness. No one will ever take you seriously if you insist on being as absurd and over the top as possible in your beliefs with the intentional purpose of never being able to obtain change. That's just being lazy.
    I like how you accuse me of making massive generalisations and then yourself jump to ridiculous conclusions about my personal life and try to act as if you know any thing about me. Irony at it's finest. Let's clear up a couple of your wild delusions about me. I don't smoke weed, never have done, probably never will. I also rarely drink alcohol. I don't go to college any more, I graduated from college a good few years back. I do not have "daddy issues", in fact, I get along great with my dad and we have a blast together every week, he's a top guy. I also don't sit around the house complaining about "the bad guys" (I never accused people in government and military being the bad guys, if you actually try to read my post correctly, you'd see that I referred to the ideology behind the system as the reason for humankinds destruction, not a particular group of people). I don't protest, I don't try to fight the system, I simply try my best to refuse to comply.

And that's literally all it takes. Non violence, non hate, just plain ol' non compliance. But you have jumped to the wild and unfounded assumptions based from a couple of forum posts on the internet that I'm a pot smoking (not that there's any thing wrong with that, who am I to judge, or who is any one to judge?), negative, hateful and spiteful college kid with "daddy issues". All completely deluded and untrue assumptions made on your behalf. And you want to accuse me of irrationally thinking? Your contradictions are astounding.

There is ZERO common sense and rationality behind an incredibly small group of men dictating the rules and "laws" for the vast majority of the population, with threat of force and violence if the people do not comply and obey. That's what "government" is, that's what "authority" is. A small group of people who believe that have the divine right to rule and make up the rules how ever they see fit. Explain the rationality and logic behind this thought process and ideology. You can't, because there is none.

It doesn't even matter if a politician or president starts out with good intentions because the system and ideology itself can not and will not EVER produce a truly peaceful and oppression free society. The single moment any president acknowledges the idea that they have the divine RIGHT to make up the rules for the rest of the people, then they can not escape the inevitable turmoil and destruction which will follow, because they have deluded themselves into believing they have that mythical right to decide what every one else should do.

There is no in between, no half measures, either "authority" works, or it doesn't. Either there is a government, or there isn't a government. As has been proven throughout history, it doesn't matter which political party is in power with their changes in rules and "laws", the oppression of the people is always present.

Just the fact that you state you are for the legalisation of marijuana clearly demonstrates how you believe that you have to ask a special group of elite people to please change the law. As a SLAVE, you have to ask for your MASTERS permission to "change the law". Who are they, who is any one to decide what some one should smoke within the confinements of their own home? No one has this right, yet you and many of humankind have deluded themselves into believe this divine right exists.

As for your "it will never happen, there will always be governments" comment, do you think black slaves who were savagely exploited and cruelly treated for years ever thought they would break free from the chains of their master? Do you feel black people, after all of their years of oppression and torture ever thought they would one day be free?
    Last edited by wgoodman; 10-13-2013 at 07:03 AM.

put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) put5onyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lawrencenewbs View Post
    LOL guarantee a girl would rather see my uniform than yours, fgt
    Negged again cause now you're just being cheeky.

AntiGlobalist had it right when he talked about ego earlier in this thread. You don't like the fact that people in the military get more recognition than you.

Originally Posted by TadPole15 View Post
    but did you get a 68 on your asvab....suck it

No
    Godfather of *Official US Army Thread*

PaulpFiction's Daddy