Thread: ISSA Course

BrandonA27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ISSA Course

Im taking the ISSA Course has anybody heretken it? If so what are your thoughts? I think its a great course adn covers everyting you need to know

Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished the Masters Course they offer with all 6 classes. It was a pretty simple course and really easy to complete. However, the general consensus on here is that it is one of the worst Certs out there :/ So I am looking into other places now trying to do more continuing education. I do know for a fact however, that Golds Gym hires people with ISSA Certs so there is hope still out there!
    LEG POWA!!!!!!!!

Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Palermo1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Grizz08x View Post
    I just finished the Masters Course they offer with all 6 classes. It was a pretty simple course and really easy to complete. However, the general consensus on here is that it is one of the worst Certs out there :/ So I am looking into other places now trying to do more continuing education. I do know for a fact however, that Golds Gym hires people with ISSA Certs so there is hope still out there!
    It's a good cert and accepted by a lot of places. The course was fairly easy but at the same time you will learn a lot. The hardest part on the final will be the case studies but just think about it and answer it how you would train that client and you will do fine.
    "In order to succeed you must fail so, don't be afraid to make mistakes."

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Grizz08x View Post
    That's what I was hearing. I heard a lot of mixed reviews, but its really good I don't know why people knock it. Coungrats on the masters course!

Originally Posted by Palermo1 View Post
    It's a good cert and accepted by a lot of places. The course was fairly easy but at the same time you will learn a lot. The hardest part on the final will be the case studies but just think about it and answer it how you would train that client and you will do fine.
    Thanked for the info I'll def remember that do you have any otheri certs?

Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Grizz08x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BrandonA27 View Post
    That's what I was hearing. I heard a lot of mixed reviews, but its really good I don't know why people knock it. Coungrats on the masters course!
    Thanks man I appreciate it!
    LEG POWA!!!!!!!!