Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000) AfflictionShirt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jstar007 View Post
    I picked a low status man before because I am unconfident. I feel that high status men are out of my league. Unfortunately this guy was SUPER low status....

He was institutionalized after we broke up for 2 weeks cause he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Lived with me and never paid rent, ate my food, never paid bills and on top of them had me supporting HIM beyond that; giving him money for a car, paying for stuff he wanted... also choked me and slapped me during fights and stole $500 out of my bank account twice.....

When i met him he was 25-26 and unemployed living at home. He moved in with me to get away from his family.

As a low status female i feel low status males are "safer"... however that was not true with my ex... he was low status but still cheated on me with a hooker with my own money. I feel there were many times he came close to killing me literally (choking me, driving pretending to crash into a wall during fights).
    who wouldn't cheat on your pancakes?

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Status doesn't matter. Its all about confidence. If you are super confident in yourself she won't care who your crew is. I mean if you are confident your crew will probably be cool dudes anyway but still even if they aren't just be confident. I'm a 300 pound loner and i pull girls. I don't pull dimes but that has more to do with my fat then my loning.

She probably wont like you though cuz you sound like a ******* posting about her. Its a numbers game brah. Don't get stuck on one bish. Play the field and forget about "feelings" and being "romantic" you got time for that when you are like 50 and test levels drop. For right now hit on every girl in sight.

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    Status doesn't matter. Its all about confidence. If you are super confident in yourself she won't care who your crew is. I mean if you are confident your crew will probably be cool dudes anyway but still even if they aren't just be confident. I'm a 300 pound loner and i pull girls. I don't pull dimes but that has more to do with my fat then my loning.

She probably wont like you though cuz you sound like a ******* posting about her. Its a numbers game brah. Don't get stuck on one bish. Play the field and forget about "feelings" and being "romantic" you got time for that when you are like 50 and test levels drop. For right now hit on every girl in sight.
    Lmfao.

So like my example earlier, you're saying a guy like justin bieber with insane status and power would get turned down by a ******** for a guy that's simply really confident?

What the fukk kind of brainwashing goes on in the misc?

My point is, nobody here wants the women that you pull. The wird confidence is very overrated here.

Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Copperplate has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you mean social status as in popularity/how many friends you have? if so, yes. last guy i dated was always wanting me to meet his friends but i shied away from it for two months before we stopped seeing each other. i was interested in him, intimidated at the thought of meeting all of his crew, and frankly would prefer a male with a smaller social circle. of course some outgoing girls who love meeting new people might care about your social circle, but others are just interested in dating you, not meeting all of your friends.
    *lurks every forum but the misc crew*
    *would rather play with my neopets than go out crew*

cardio all day erryday

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If the lower status guy was a lot better looking than the higher status guy then I would say there was a fair chance

SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I picked a low status man before because I am unconfident. I feel that high status men are out of my league. Unfortunately this guy was SUPER low status....

He was institutionalized after we broke up for 2 weeks cause he was a paranoid schizophrenic. Lived with me and never paid rent, ate my food, never paid bills and on top of them had me supporting HIM beyond that; giving him money for a car, paying for stuff he wanted... also choked me and slapped me during fights and stole $500 out of my bank account twice.....

When i met him he was 25-26 and unemployed living at home. He moved in with me to get away from his family.

As a low status female i feel low status males are "safer"... however that was not true with my ex... he was low status but still cheated on me with a hooker with my own money. I feel there were many times he came close to killing me literally (choking me, driving pretending to crash into a wall during fights).
    Pretty much. Girls don't want some real loser that needs to get his chit together, because stuff like the above will likely happen. Been through similar, not because I feel low status men are my league or I am unconfident, but because I am not materialistic myself, dated the guy because we got along well and simply didn't even factor in things like money/social status as a deciding factor of choosing a boyfriend AT ALL at the time.

I was young and wasn't switched on enough to think that maybe somebody with none of those things in check MAY lack some essential personality traits (ability to take responsibility for their actions, pride in themself, interpersonal & communication skills etc)

Now, after that experience:

It's still not a really huge issues for me... I'd still date a low status, high status, whatever it doesn't matter. I don't look for if a guy has high status friends or care about how many friends they have, as long as they don't smother me or get jealous about my social life. He doesn't need to have lots of money, or even a particularly great job as long as they HAVE a job that they can live off or are working towards something (study, entrepreneur, musician, even working at dominoes is fine. it shows they are willing to work even a **** job or course rather than leech off others)
    Don't care where they live or what they drive as long as they aren't a bum living in a van.
    Don't need to have a big dick, just the ability to keep it out of other girls.
    Guys don't need to dress that well either, they just need to be clean and hygienic.

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheJediBrah View Post
    If the lower status guy was a lot better looking than the higher status guy then I would say there was a fair chance
    This this this

IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000) IShootCMen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yes.

some girls aint about that life brah
    don't put rep trading comments in your sig line

Originally Posted by SkinCoffin View Post
    Pretty much. Girls don't want some real loser that needs to get his chit together, because stuff like the above will likely happen. Been through similar, not because I feel low status men are my league or I am unconfident, but because I am not materialistic myself, dated the guy because we got along well and simply didn't even factor in things like money/social status as a deciding factor of choosing a boyfriend AT ALL at the time.

I was young and wasn't switched on enough to think that maybe somebody with none of those things in check MAY lack some essential personality traits (ability to take responsibility for their actions, pride in themself, interpersonal & communication skills etc)

It's still not a really huge issues for me... I'd still date a low status, high status, whatever it doesn't matter. I don't look for if a guy has high status friends or care about how many friends they have, as long as they don't smother me or get jealous about my social life. He doesn't need to have lots of money, or even a particularly great job as long as they HAVE a job that they can live off or are working towards something (study, entrepreneur, musician, even working at dominoes is fine. it shows they are willing to work even a **** job or course rather than leech off others)
    Don't care where they live or what they drive as long as they aren't a bum living in a van.
    Guys don't need to dress that well either, they just need to be clean and hygienic.
    So in that case you'd date most guys that you see aka the average man?

I have a very good feeling you're lying. It's been proven most women are very superficial.

youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) youngarab is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

could you be my dream girl i have been looking for lol
    Love Jesus crew

Iraq/Assyrian crew

John 13:7 Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Obviously, just realize there's no reason why you're not enough.
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    In terms of friends i prefer a guy with no friends.... My biggest fear is a guy finding out i have ZERO friends nor family etc.... I cannot really socialize in person and would feel uncomfortable with someone whose phone is always ringing or even worse someone who would expect me to hang out with his group of friends because then THEY would notice that im socially awkward and shy and not good at talking and have no friends. Socializing is to me one of the most stressful things in life and I prefer not to ever do it. Thus I prefer someone like me with no friends or very few friends.

A high status male would find it odd that i spend birthdays doing nothing; no girls out, no dinner... just in front of pc. a high status guy would think it's odd I spend Xmas and NYE alone.... they wouldn't get me.

Just trying to get BIG SydneyJunkie's Avatar
    SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000) SydneyJunkie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't need to have a big dick, just the ability to keep it out of other girls..
    stopped right there. nice try,

In terms of friends i prefer a guy with no friends.... My biggest fear is a guy finding out i have ZERO friends nor family etc.... I cannot really socialize in person and would feel uncomfortable with someone whose phone is always ringing or even worse someone who would expect me to hang out with his group of friends because then THEY would notice that im socially awkward and shy and not good at talking and have no friends. Socializing is to me one of the most stressful things in life and I prefer not to ever do it. Thus I prefer someone like me with no friends or very few friends.
    Why do so many females on the misc lie lol

You have to be EXTREMELY unattractive as a woman to be FA. I wouldn't want to date you lol wtf?

Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dreamer889 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    Lmfao.

So like my example earlier, you're saying a guy like justin bieber with insane status and power would get turned down by a ******** for a guy that's simply really confident?

What the fukk kind of brainwashing goes on in the misc?

My point is, nobody here wants the women that you pull. The wird confidence is very overrated here.
    lolwut? If its justin bieber vs any non rich dude JB is gonna win.

Take two guys who are exactly the same in every way. Ones popular but has low self confidence. The other gives 0 phucks. Girls will choose the one who gives 0 phucks. Doesn't matter how popular you are if you chase bishes you shall never attain them.

And girls phuck you not your friends. That social status BS is probably just one of the many excuses you make for why you can't get laid,

jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000) jstar007 is a complete loser! (-2000)

You have to be EXTREMELY unattractive as a woman to be FA. I wouldn't want to date you lol wtf?
    I posted a spoon pic with my cell phone before... I made a thread called something like "I have less than 8 contacts on my cell phone" and mods deleted it cause it was a FA thread which they dont like. Many others saw the phone bill video i made for Tential cause he called me out on it it too. Just like you he accused me of lying. After i posted proof he never acknowledged he was wrong and never apologized

eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) eskim0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm telling you it's called slumming. But just realize this isn't a rom com or the movie Ted. She will eventually find someone better but you can still bang her and date her for a bit

TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheJediBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

bro 2418 posts, 305 reps

Obviously not a girl

Originally Posted by Dreamer889 View Post
    lolwut? If its justin bieber vs any non rich dude JB is gonna win.

Take two guys who are exactly the same in every way. Ones popular but has low self confidence. The other gives 0 phucks. Girls will choose the one who gives 0 phucks. Doesn't matter how popular you are if you chase bishes you shall never attain them.

And girls phuck you not your friends. That social status BS is probably just one of the many excuses you make for why you can't get laid,
    Obviously confidence is going to be important if every other variable is the same.

But my point is that you need SOME social status. I'm pretty sure a girl finding out you have no friends and stay home every weekend is going to be turned off.

No one likes FAs.

matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) matt3989 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    of course but she will cheat on you with a high status guy or dump you for one down the road.
    1k+
    watchout ur comments bro^

Obviously confidence is going to be important if every other variable is the same.

But my point is that you need SOME social status. I'm pretty sure a girl finding out you have no friends and stay home every weekend is going to be turned off.

No one likes FAs.
    I am not lying btw. Let me see if i can find the video

L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000) L8N-W is just really nice. (+1000)
    More like Channing Tat-YUM!

ive posted a pic and video of my cell phone bill before and phone contacts. Tential accused me of lying. I posted proof and demanded an aopology and he never did. Now he stalks me in every thread and says im insane. I have posted the proof before. I also have less than 8 contacts on my cell and most are businesses.
    The only conclusion that can be made is that you are repulsive looks wise or trolling.

We live in a feminist society where women aren't responsible for their actions and are catered to WK'ed so either you're ugly or trolling.

ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChanningTatum will become famous soon enough. (+50)

A high status male would find it odd that i spend birthdays doing nothing; no girls out, no dinner... just in front of pc. a high status guy would think it's odd I spend Xmas and NYE alone.... they wouldn't get me.
    not gonna lie, even as a 'lower' status male like myself I would find it weird if a girl did not even have a single girlfriend she would hang with all the time

daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) daisybee81 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So in that case you'd date most guys that you see aka the average man?

I have a very good feeling you're lying. It's been proven most women are very superficial.
    Where, on the misc??

You need to widen your social experiences

Skincoffin nailed it really.

Originally Posted by matt3989 View Post
    of course but she will cheat on you with a high status guy or dump you for one down the road.
    Doesn't matter if already smashed.

SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinCoffin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by IShootCMen View Post
    yes.

some girls aint about that life brah
    Carefeul, don't think the misc can handle the truth...

Originally Posted by ChanningTatum View Post
    not gonna lie, even as a 'lower' status male like myself I would find it weird if a girl did not even have a single girlfriend she would hang with all the time
    I had one friend for most of my life and i got in a fight with her and havent spoken to her in over a year. I literally have zero female friends. I dont get along with most females though so i dont feel like im missing out on much.

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have you been living under a rock op? women do that every time.
    lófasz

Originally Posted by daisybee81 View Post
    Where, on the misc??

You need to widen your social experiences

Skincoffin nailed it really.
    LMS is what women are universally attracted to.

Looks money status.

I don't believe in women being all about emotions, that's BS.