Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TheBiG_Z View Post
    My oneitis would always text me that ****, but i was too beta. Now im blocked on fb srs
    Are you the American mrdot?

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheBiG_Z View Post
    My oneitis would always text me that ****, but i was too beta. Now im blocked on fb srs
    bro, I went out with this chick in middle school lol, I was a scrub introvert couldnt talk to chicks for chit, lol only went out for like 2 weeks, now that is some beta chit right there

but that was before I went on the misc...

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by supremebro View Post
    bro, I went out with this chick in middle school lol, I was a scrub introvert couldnt talk to chicks for chit, lol only went out for like 2 weeks, now that is some beta chit right there

but that was before I went on the misc...
    My first and only relationship was in middle school. It lasted for two hours, from third period to lunch. That is beta lmfao srs

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Say something jerky so you finally put her behind you and itll convince u that your better then her
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Call her dude, brah, bro. Makes thenm rage lul

Friendzone her first for the lulz
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) qurs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mwizzle View Post
    My first and only relationship was in middle school. It lasted for two hours, from third period to lunch. That is beta lmfao srs
    My only relationship was from 5th-7th grade and I never even held her hand.

TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheBiG_Z is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    Lol
    ****Dallas Misc Crew****
    ⚓S&P⚓

Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000) Mwizzle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by qurs View Post
    Lol damn bruv, middle school was serious business.

supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) supremebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol misc, did I seal the deal? I asked her if she was gonna go watch my football game tommorow, and this is what she replied

me: you gonna go watch us kick ass tommorow

her: you guys better! and yes I have to sell, oooh we should take a cute pic after !

me : aight come outside the lockerrooms after the game finishes k

still waiting for her to respond

MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50) MyAmbitionz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    get it in brah. buena suerte
    Misc Scape

JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JohnStamos69 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    awh hmmm your getting me hungry now lol

mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000) mavum is just really nice. (+1000)
    You sound like a **** op
    You claim to have swag but need help getting chicks by asking help from random virgins on the internet.

atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000) atrueboss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Girl I know this might seem strange
    But let me know if I'm out of order
    For stepping to you this way
    See I've been watching you for a while
    And I just gotta let you know
    That I'm really feeling your style
    Cause I have to know your name
    And leave you with my number
    And I hope that you would call me someday
    If you want you can give me yours too
    And if you don't I ain't mad at'cha
    We can still be cool cause

I'm not trying to pressure you
    Just can't stop thinkin' 'bout you
    You ain't even really gotta be my girlfriend
    I just wanna know your name
    And maybe some time
    We can hook up, hang out, just chill

Damn I'm surprised that you called
    Cause the way you walked away
    I thought I wasn't gon see you no more
    Since you didn't wanna give me your name
    I thought that you were iggin' me
    And wasn't diggin' me
    But anyway what you doing tonight
    I'll probably be with my peeps
    If it's cool with you maybe we'll swing by
    And you can just chill with us
    Or you can just chill with me
    As long as you're comfortable
    And you feel secure when your with me cause

And maybe some time

Oh, oh, baby yeah
    Maybe we can oh
    Go and see a movie girl
    Or maybe we can hang out girl
    Whatever you wanna do
    Just let me know
    It's up to you

And maybe some time

And maybe some time

Originally Posted by MyAmbitionz View Post
    get it in brah. buena suerte
    gracias wey , todos vamos hacer lo!

Originally Posted by mavum View Post
    You sound like a **** op
    You claim to have swag but need help getting chicks by asking help from random virgins on the internet.
    2007 join date > no avi > still talkin chit

in case your dumbass didnt comprehand my sarcasm, I was exaggerating but you are also false about the misc, it's compromised of young, wild, aesthetic kunts brah, fuk outta here

Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Zachfa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by JohnStamos69 View Post
    awh hmmm your getting me hungry now lol
    ****in this l0l

also gj OP on "meet outside the locker room" she definitely wants you if she's askin to take "cute pics"

she'll put it on twitter and brag that shes with an aesthetic football playing big strong stud like u

wut