Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I would add a touch of water to your hands, then apply it to another area, rather than going the greasy hands route.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Anabolic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Par Deus
    I would add a touch of water to your hands, then apply it to another area, rather than going the greasy hands route.
    Thanks Par. That's a good idea. I tried it and put it on my lower legs and it works great and my hands wash out easier.

The reason I put it on my lower legs is because I usually have dry flaky skin there. But I dunno if I'm helping or making it worst. The the formula moisturizing or drying?
    MAXIMIZE

Anabolic - Scam and deception hater. Knowledge and truth seeker.

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does lipoderm-y work on chest or face?

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    /\/\

d-LiftStyles-b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Spook

Lipoderm Y(or ultra) = Bar none the best choice for the laddies.
    Does this go for waist/ab area aswell? Becuase I do notice that the fat around my trunk and the fat around my hips/thighs is totally different. Thanks.
    "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science."
    -Albert Einstein

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    oh damn i bought lipoderm before fully understanding and reading bout ab solved, but i bought it to make the inner part of my abs show and to lost my lil handles. i decided to buy some 7-keto DHEA do you think that will help me even more?

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by zachattack43
    oh damn i bought lipoderm before fully understanding and reading bout ab solved, but i bought it to make the inner part of my abs show and to lost my lil handles. i decided to buy some 7-keto DHEA do you think that will help me even more?
    Possibly, yes. However, if you're very lean as of now with very little fat (and if your issue isn't one of VAT), then LipoDerm should work just fine.

Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000) Dante B. is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by d-LiftStyles-b
    Does this go for waist/ab area aswell? Becuase I do notice that the fat around my trunk and the fat around my hips/thighs is totally different. Thanks.
    In that case it should still work, although with gynoid patterns of adipose deposition it's the lower-abs, along with the hips and thighs that are affected.

Women have used LipoDerm, though, with great success on the abdominal region.

Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Par Deus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most of the LipoDerm feedback we have is with males using it in their midsection, and feedback has also been very good. Use has generally been confined to those already quite lean, though.

Ab-Solved just has a larger pool of good candidates for use.
    El Jefe et Patron
    www.avantlabs.com
    www.neobium.org

thegift711 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it correct to assume that "softer" fat is not VAT, and more likely to be effectively targeted by Lipoderm, rather than Absolved?

daisygirl1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

For thighs & butt - not abs??

Hi,

I'm one of the lucky females that naturally has the six pack abs no matter how much I weight....but the unfortunate problem of the butt rolls (the banana rolls sometimes they are called). No matter how much I lose or how in shape I am I have fat storage in the lower butt and upper thighs. I am so frustrated because I can not get rid of it.

I have used Cutting Gel (Nutrasport I believe) - did nothing!

I have used Skulpt (it seemed to do a little) but not much and if not used all the time - it came back....and of course I am ORANGE!

So I have been reading these threads about Lipo-Y, FL7 and Ab-solved. Which products you do all have positive comments about for thigh and butt fat for ladies?? I know that the fat storage in these areas are a little different then in the abs....so suggestions?

Thanks....very frustrated...!

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thegift711: yes

daisygirl1: LipoDerm (preferably Ultra) is excellent at targeting and reducing stubborn fat in a woman's lower body.

For user feedback, take a look here:

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/feedbac...p?productID=10

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/feedbac...p?productID=26
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

Kolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kolo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just ordered both Lipoderm-ULTRA and AB-solved. I am 20 years old and just got done losing 100lbs on Atkins then on doing major workouts and watching what I was eating in terms of calories. For the most part my skin has done really well in the way of elasticity, but I still have quite a bit in my thighs/butt/and ab regions, that seems like they don't want to go back to normal.
    I am very lean, at around 4% body fat when I was tested last (about 2 months ago), and I keep a steady diet and go to the gym and lift hard 6 days a week and do cardio about 3-4 days a week as well. I am wondering if any of these said products are going to help my appearance as far as the extra skin goes?
    Right now, I am willing to try anything in order to not have plastic surgery to fix the loose skin. I will work on trying to get a picture in the near future, maybe that would help in determining if these products would work for me or not.
    Although I have already ordered them, I am just looking for some feedback or evidence to see if I should expect anything, and what the time frame should be.
    Thanks in advance.

Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spook has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    kolo:

No they will not help with the lose skin. Surgery is generally the best option in such cases. No OTC product will help with excess skin to a significant degree if that is your problem.
    Avant Labs: Changing lives one cell at a time.
    www.avantlabs.com