Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)

90.7kg at the gym

90.7kg at the gym today!!

LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500) LLOLUX is not very helpful. (-500)
    Outstanding work!

ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LLOLUX View Post
    Outstanding work!
    Thank you!

New pic!

New pic after chest day 91kg at the moment.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by ZaboKoszewski; 03-31-2014 at 09:43 AM.

picc

picc
    Attached Images

Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Your good dude

Originally Posted by ZaboKoszewski View Post
    Hi!

I`m 19 years old and interested in competing. I would like to know if I have enough potential to compete in any fitness competition. So give me some feedback and I`ll be happy

These pictures are my 10 months transformation from 65kg to 80kg.

And the second question is do I have to take some drugs to succeed in some bigger competition?
    I compete as a light heavy 187lbs-210lbs. I look better smaller and am trying to make middle weight this weekend. Not everyone who competes or is a pro is huge. Look up weight for Bantam weights, light weights,etc...

Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000) Smashiin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by antpitt View Post
    Absolutely not! If you have the patience and dedication you can do this naturally. Sure it will take longer but I believe you will be rewarded more in many ways by staying clean.

Yes you have good potential. Keep it up and in a few years you can be there.
    Don't listen to this guy. He's full of ****. Everyone in ifbb takes ped's

old pic

1 year old pic from last summer. Approximately 10 months of training
    Attached Images

abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) abady88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    nice work im in the same boat as u are...

Originally Posted by abady88 View Post
    nice work im in the same boat as u are...
    Thanks!

jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jghaverty has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you! I want to stay clean but if I have to take some steroids I will because this is my passion.. Knowing that this is possible without drugs is very good thing bc I want to do this without taking anything illegal
    Never found people who cheat to be very "passionate" about anything. Sounds more like you have low self esteem and want some attention more than you give a crap about your "physique". If you're passionate about getting attention, then yeah, do some drugs and make gains that way. OR put in the hard work and dedication and be one of the few people to actually stay legit and clean and enjoy the respect knowing that you gave it your all instead of relying on some chemicals to bolster your genetic potentials.

You're in great shape, you're young, you're not even done growing yet... If you're gonna do steroids, at least wait a few years until your body is fully developed.

Originally Posted by jghaverty View Post
    Never found people who cheat to be very "passionate" about anything. Sounds more like you have low self esteem and want some attention more than you give a crap about your "physique". If you're passionate about getting attention, then yeah, do some drugs and make gains that way. OR put in the hard work and dedication and be one of the few people to actually stay legit and clean and enjoy the respect knowing that you gave it your all instead of relying on some chemicals to bolster your genetic potentials.

You're in great shape, you're young, you're not even done growing yet... If you're gonna do steroids, at least wait a few years until your body is fully developed.
    Okay, I will try to explain.

I want to be a part of the fitness industry. I want to be big. I want to look like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Joey Swoll etc. I want to make my money from doing this. Unfortunately I will HAVE TO take steroids if I want to be like my idols. I just can`t look like them if I stay natural all my life.

In fact all my friends admires my current physique. All the girls admires my physique. Girls look at me all the time when I train at the gym. If I just want to increase my self-esteem then I would just continue this way. Now everyone notices me and accept me.

But if I want to achieve my dreams then I won`t be accepted as much as I am now. People will look at me and say I`m a freak. They will notice me, of course, but not the way they do now. They will notice me negatively.

I don`t honestly care what other people thinks about me. At the moment EVERYONE thinks that I am good-looking kid who has good physique. So if I want to increase my self-esteem I don`t need to get any bigger than I am now. But the thing is I WANT TO BE BIGGER. I don`t care if someone says I am a freak. I do have good self-esteem and that allows me to do whatever I want to do.

Sorry about my English, hopefully you understood the main point

pic

90kg

Attached Images

picc

picc

Attached Images

pic

Attached Images

Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Simonkrabbe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hi!

I`m 19 years old and interested in competing. I would like to know if I have enough potential to compete in any fitness competition. So give me some feedback and I`ll be happy

These pictures are my 10 months transformation from 65kg to 80kg.

And the second question is do I have to take some drugs to succeed in some bigger competition?
    You have EXCELLENT potential to compete a bit later in your life i promise you that

Originally Posted by Simonkrabbe View Post
    You have EXCELLENT potential to compete a bit later in your life i promise you that
    I really hope so

jasperp32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to be proud of myself. I want to work as hard as I can so I know I´ve done everything I could to reach my goals.

Originally Posted by jasperp32 View Post
    I want to be proud of myself. I want to work as hard as I can so I know I´ve done everything I could to reach my goals.
    Amen.

umichgrad07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) umichgrad07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) umichgrad07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) umichgrad07 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Nice gain. As everyone else already said, you should get a bit bigger first.

Originally Posted by umichgrad07 View Post
    Nice gain. As everyone else already said, you should get a bit bigger first.
    Thanks! I try to reach 100kg this year

pic

pic

pic

pic

rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rosaripped has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For all those wondering about competing and if they should or should not, here's what I have to say. Absolutely 100% do it. My first competition was one of the best times of my life. You meet so many amazing people. You learn so much more. It's an experience you cannot get without actually doing it. I loved it so much, that night after my comp was over I signed up for another one. One of the greatest things along with the experience is the mind state it brings. Knowing you are committed to compete makes you stay focused and on track. My training styles and overall mood have never been better. You have a goal now and no excuse or alternative but to finish strong. It doesn't matter what kind of comp, powerlifting, bodybuilding, bikini, physique, etc.. It doesn't matter even honestly if you win. You are competing against others yes, but much more with yourself. Do so much in this comp, do more in this comp, do even more in the next one. We are always striving to improve. COMPETE!
    Help me help you and give back to the fitness community. Subscribe to my youtube channel! Truth, education, instruction, entertainment, tips, and more!
    www.youtube.com/channel/AnabolicAliens
    Let's all progess together!

Mike Rosa

jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jessica693254 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    of course you can and i guess only you can do it.......

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Damn man . How big did your arms get after one year ? Cold Flexed ?

Originally Posted by transformerchad View Post
    Damn man . How big did your arms get after one year ? Cold Flexed ?
    After one year my arms were about 42-43cm. Don't know how small they were when I started

IMO my arms are very small

Progress