Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)

New pic!

New pic!
    Attached Images

DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ZaboKoszewski View Post
    New pic!
    Everything has grown except your frame width.
    Thats a pity.
    Now, if you will start growing your frame wider - muscles like delts, upper traps, chest will in fact stretch out and won't look as big, so if to have that in mind it'd take you at least a year to both reach the width and develop everything else to match up. That is of course if you know what to do.
    Natural Athlete
    110lbs 6% to 230lbs 10% and progressing further.
    2FITBODY
    Nutrition Calculator: http://www.2fitbody.com/calculator.php

ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZaboKoszewski will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DimQ View Post
    Everything has grown except your frame width.
    Thats a pity.
    Now, if you will start growing your frame wider - muscles like delts, upper traps, chest will in fact stretch out and won't look as big, so if to have that in mind it'd take you at least a year to both reach the width and develop everything else to match up. That is of course if you know what to do.
    So how should I grow my frame wider? Any suggestions about exercises etc.? Does everything else seem fine (genetics..)?

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    I want to stay natural but I afraid I can`t reach the body I want without steroids.
    To be honest, you probably can't. Most fitness models are supplementing and most have above average genetics to begin with. Your genetics seem ok, but if you want to really look like a fitness model, you likely won't get the exact look you want natural. Anyway give it another year or so. After 2-3 years of training and dieting consistently you will have made 90% or more of the gains your body is likely to support. If you still feel far from your goals if you were to diet down, then the next choice is obvious. If you find yourself happy with where you are, then you can keep on the course your on. Just dont' rush anything and see where you end up.

DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100) DimQ is not very well liked. (-100)
    So how should I grow my frame wider? Any suggestions about exercises etc.? Does everything else seem fine (genetics..)?
    For frame width
    (make sure shoulders are always down as much as possible)
    Back: lower traps rows.
    Cable row where nothing moves except shoulders going all the way front and back squeezing shoudlerblades together (arms nearly straight, no cheating whats so ever on anything. Only lower traps should take all the load)

This muscle recovers really fast on most people (at least I haven't seen anyone yet who'd not recover fast)
    By fast I mean that you can do it every other day no matter what day it is, so like.. 1 0 1 0 1 0 etc.

Chest: fly machine and lower chest cable fly
    imagine that you want to clap elbows together when doing it. wide grip.
    Natural Athlete
    2FITBODY

As to everything else:
    I don't know what your legs are at, so will skip that.

arms could use a bit of balancing in terms of biceps/forearms
    basically inner bicep head can be bigger and brachialis is non-existent on your arm.

for biceps do elbows almost together preacher curl where inner head in this position will be the highest point of bicep facing up.

for brachialis/brachioradialis do EZ bar cable/barbell reverse grip curls. make sure elbows are directly infront of you like raptor claws
    Natural Athlete
    2FITBODY

Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    To be honest, you probably can't. Most fitness models are supplementing and most have above average genetics to begin with. Your genetics seem ok, but if you want to really look like a fitness model, you likely won't get the exact look you want natural. Anyway give it another year or so. After 2-3 years of training and dieting consistently you will have made 90% or more of the gains your body is likely to support. If you still feel far from your goals if you were to diet down, then the next choice is obvious. If you find yourself happy with where you are, then you can keep on the course your on. Just dont' rush anything and see where you end up.
    Thanks for being honest. This was exactly what I was waiting for. I have pretty sure image how I want to look and if I can`t look like it naturally, then I will consider sth else. First I work as hard as I can to reach my genetic potential and then decide if I`m satisfied or not.

Originally Posted by DimQ View Post
    For frame width
    (make sure shoulders are always down as much as possible)
    Back: lower traps rows.
    Cable row where nothing moves except shoulders going all the way front and back squeezing shoudlerblades together (arms nearly straight, no cheating whats so ever on anything. Only lower traps should take all the load)

This muscle recovers really fast on most people (at least I haven't seen anyone yet who'd not recover fast)
    By fast I mean that you can do it every other day no matter what day it is, so like.. 1 0 1 0 1 0 etc.

Chest: fly machine and lower chest cable fly
    imagine that you want to clap elbows together when doing it. wide grip.
    I use 5-day split (chest, back, shoulders, rest, arms, legs, rest) so should I do lower traps on monday, wednesday and friday even though I have back day on tuesday?

antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antpitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm sorry but you are getting some bad advice here. You look very good and are continuing to make gains. You are 19 yrs old and have many years ahead of you to continue to improve.

I am a small guy with a small frame, do I look small to you? I trained heavy from 16 until 25 before I competed, 100% naturally. You want the easy way or do you want to put in the work? This will tell you something about the person you are.

Train like an animal, train smart, and freakin' eat. Put in the time and you will get where you want to be.
    "Don't call it a comeback, I've been here for years"

Getting ready to step on stage again in Summer 2014. I am committed to coming in bigger and more ripped than I ever have. And, as always, Lifetime Drug-free!

Originally Posted by antpitt View Post
    I'm sorry but you are getting some bad advice here. You look very good and are continuing to make gains. You are 19 yrs old and have many years ahead of you to continue to improve.

I am a small guy with a small frame, do I look small to you? I trained heavy from 16 until 25 before I competed, 100% naturally. You want the easy way or do you want to put in the work? This will tell you something about the person you are.

Train like an animal, train smart, and freakin' eat. Put in the time and you will get where you want to be.
    I`m a person who wants to be the best. But I don`t want to do it easy way. I want to be respected. I want to be a guy who has made plenty of hard work to achieve something big.

Yes, I have all the time in the world. But I don`t see it like that. I want to and I have to give everything I got each day. I have to push myself really hard in the gym everyday. If I don`t push myself I`m not happy. Every time I feel bad about going to gym I say to myself that if I skip this workout I`m one workout further away from my dream. This is why I need to do each day relevance.

Sorry for my English. It`s not my mother tongue so there might be a lot of mistakes :/

jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jpg68 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    To be honest you could with hard work and dedication!! Who says you have to use and not be natural to get the results you are looking for? Keep working hard and pushing towards your goal you can obtain it if you really want it. Your pictures looked really good and in the right situation it could happen. Follow antpitt's advice its definitely true.
    "Go Big or Go Home"

Originally Posted by jpg68 View Post
    To be honest you could with hard work and dedication!! Who says you have to use and not be natural to get the results you are looking for? Keep working hard and pushing towards your goal you can obtain it if you really want it. Your pictures looked really good and in the right situation it could happen. Follow antpitt's advice its definitely true.
    Thank you! I`m very dedicated. This is my dream and I`ll do everything to reach it.

New pic!

New pic from December!
    Attached Images

cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) cam7420 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you tell yourself you will have potential then you will srs thats all it is, keep working you have a good physique bring up chest a bit more and no drugs yet

Originally Posted by cam7420 View Post
    If you tell yourself you will have potential then you will srs thats all it is, keep working you have a good physique bring up chest a bit more and no drugs yet
    I`ll do chest twice a week, one heavy and one light workout. Let´s see what happens

New pic!

New pic taken yesterday
    Attached Images

dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dmarlin95 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

New pic taken yesterday
    You definently have potential. My brother has had a lot of success competiting and is trying to get his procard, and he always stresses back and shoulders. Nothing gives you a good v-taper like a broad back and well developed delts. Shows are won from the back bro. Keep at it and you could probably compete in a year and win some competitions in 2 if you stick to diet and training hard.

Originally Posted by dmarlin95 View Post
    You definently have potential. My brother has had a lot of success competiting and is trying to get his procard, and he always stresses back and shoulders. Nothing gives you a good v-taper like a broad back and well developed delts. Shows are won from the back bro. Keep at it and you could probably compete in a year and win some competitions in 2 if you stick to diet and training hard.
    Training and eating is quite easy to me. I don`t even like fast food that much so it is very easy to eat clean. I also have much free-time at the moment so I can go to the gym always at the same time (which helps me to focus more on the training).

Does your brother have an account here? I would like to see his photos so I can compare where I have to focus more etc.?

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You Polish bro? Same here with the fast food, don't even want to eat that crap. I get more satisfaction from eating some chicken breast with vegetables and a sweet potato over anything off a fast food menu. Looks like your chest is lagging like mine Past few weeks I've been dropping the weight a bit and working my mind-muscle connection (also tried pre exhausting) seems like I'm getting better pumps if anything.

Originally Posted by RedSox1990 View Post
    You Polish bro? Same here with the fast food, don't even want to eat that crap. I get more satisfaction from eating some chicken breast with vegetables and a sweet potato over anything off a fast food menu. Looks like your chest is lagging like mine Past few weeks I've been dropping the weight a bit and working my mind-muscle connection (also tried pre exhausting) seems like I'm getting better pumps if anything.
    No, Finnish Same thing with chicken. It tastes better than fast food and the feeling after eating is just so much better. Yeah, I`ve done chest once a week, sometimes twice a week (before arms day). I think I should do it twice, one heavy and one lighter workout.

RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000) RedSox1990 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No, Finnish Same thing with chicken. It tastes better than fast food and the feeling after eating is just so much better. Yeah, I`ve done chest once a week, sometimes twice a week (before arms day). I think I should do it twice, one heavy and one lighter workout.
    Koszewski sounds like a Polish last name haha. Yeah I think my stomach can't even handle fast food anymore, I automatically feel bloated and fat. I've been doing chest twice a week and still lagging :/ but I'm switching it up too now, added some decline and DBs instead of just BB. Good luck if you decide to compete!

Originally Posted by RedSox1990 View Post
    Koszewski sounds like a Polish last name haha. Yeah I think my stomach can't even handle fast food anymore, I automatically feel bloated and fat. I've been doing chest twice a week and still lagging :/ but I'm switching it up too now, added some decline and DBs instead of just BB. Good luck if you decide to compete!
    It ain`t my name, it`s just one of my idols (google it if you want) And thanks! Good luck whatever you want to do and keep growing!!

ZeusJuice13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeusJuice13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeusJuice13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeusJuice13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeusJuice13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ZeusJuice13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definite Potential. Bulk A Little More, Drop Bf To 4-6%, Clean Diet. Keep Doing What You're Doing. As Far As Steroids, You're Not Gonna Win The Olympia Without Them. But You Can Surely Compete In A Lower Weight Class, Or Ifbb Physique. That All Depends On Your Goals. But WHether You Want To Be Ripped At 225# Or 285#, Push To Reach Your Goal, And Do Everything It Takes To Get There. Good Luck Bro.

Originally Posted by ZeusJuice13 View Post
    Definite Potential. Bulk A Little More, Drop Bf To 4-6%, Clean Diet. Keep Doing What You're Doing. As Far As Steroids, You're Not Gonna Win The Olympia Without Them. But You Can Surely Compete In A Lower Weight Class, Or Ifbb Physique. That All Depends On Your Goals. But WHether You Want To Be Ripped At 225# Or 285#, Push To Reach Your Goal, And Do Everything It Takes To Get There. Good Luck Bro.
    Thanks! My goal is to compete in Men`s physique. Of course I want to succeed and win but the biggest dream is to have the body I`ve always wanted. I want to be proud of myself. I want to work as hard as I can so I know I´ve done everything I could to reach my goals. I also want to work in fitness industry.

My life is all about the gym. It may sound boring but I don`t care. I love it and it makes me happy I`m happiest when I`m in the gym.

Progress pic!

One year transformation in one pic

Begin (upper left), 10 months (lower left), 1 year (right)
    Attached Images

New pic!

New pic. Weigh was 88.5kg after gym
    Attached Images

Physique2Keep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks! My goal is to compete in Men`s physique. Of course I want to succeed and win but the biggest dream is to have the body I`ve always wanted. I want to be proud of myself. I want to work as hard as I can so I know I´ve done everything I could to reach my goals. I also want to work in fitness industry.

My life is all about the gym. It may sound boring but I don`t care. I love it and it makes me happy I`m happiest when I`m in the gym.
    That's great to hear buddy keep going at it hard. I'm a physique athlete and I can tell you that it sounds like you have the champion mindset. Don't let anybody knock down your goals, everyone will have there own opinion about what you need to do with yourself, but your opinion is the only one that matters and if you want it then go for it.
    IG: Physique2keep

Originally Posted by Physique2Keep View Post
    That's great to hear buddy keep going at it hard. I'm a physique athlete and I can tell you that it sounds like you have the champion mindset. Don't let anybody knock down your goals, everyone will have there own opinion about what you need to do with yourself, but your opinion is the only one that matters and if you want it then go for it.
    Yeah, I definitely go for it. This is my dream so I will do everything to accomplish it.

piccc

My 1,5 year transformation. 65kg to 88.5kg
    Attached Images

g

gff
    Attached Images