Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Principal takes young girl to Disney World 81 times. Parents begin to get suspicious

Church demands principal leave
    The landlord for Community Christian School wants Dick Baker to resign or be fired today after reports that brought the church unwanted publicity.
    By KELLEY BENHAM, Times Staff Writer
    © St. Petersburg Times
    published August 1, 2003

LARGO - A small Christian school has been told to fire its principal by noon today or risk losing its home.

The school's landlord, Westside Church of the Nazarene, is upset that school principal Dick Baker has taken dozens of Disney trips with middle school girls he calls the "Royal Princesses."

Baker has been put on a 60-day paid leave from Community Christian School while its school board investigates the trips. The school had hoped the leave would appease the church.

But the church board voted late Wednesday to accept nothing short of Baker's resignation or firing.

"His presence on our property creates a potential liability and damages our reputation as a morally safe, scripturally sound place for kids to come," said Jay Verona, attorney for Westside Church of the Nazarene on Walsingham Road.

Church officials say Baker's conduct violates the school's own sexual harassment policy and has brought the church unwanted controversy and publicity. By not acting sooner, they say, Baker and the school have violated the "spirit of Christ-like cooperation and mutual concern" required in their lease.

The school's attorney is unavailable for comment until Monday, his secretary said.

The Disney trips prompted a police investigation in May that led to no charges. But more than two dozen parents and several teachers called for Baker's resignation after the St. Petersburg Times wrote about the trips last week.

Baker was fired from his part-time position as music minister at Azalea Baptist Church after the first story, pastor David Downey said.

"It's an issue of judgment and appearances that for us is not acceptable for a minister," Downey said.

A letter sent to the school this week from Westside Church of the Nazarene cited a number of details from the police investigation and said the board seems "blinded."

Baker told police he took trips to Disney about every other week. Sometimes he was the only chaperone. Girls told police they sometimes shared a room with him, but not a bed. He slept in Disney pajamas, one girl said.

He provided Disney swimsuits and dresses and took pictures. He held swimsuit-changing contests, where girls would change suits in the bathroom between laps in the pool. One girl changed suits 60 times, she told police.

Baker held sleepovers at his house. Girls told police he gave hugs and piggy back rides, and tickled and massaged them, but never in a bad way.

"No middle school girl should ever see her school principal in pajamas," Verona said in the letter to the school. "Middle school females should not be tickled, massaged or rubbed in any way, particularly by middle aged adults with authority over them."

The lack of criminal charges does not matter to the church, the letter said, calling the appearance of impropriety "intolerable."

The lease between the church and school expires in May 2004.

Westside pastor Tim Riggs has "asked, encouraged, cajoled and urged Dr. Baker to do the right thing and resign," the letter said.

The church added two of its own members to the school's board this week. But the seven-member board has been largely silent. It issued a one-page letter to parents saying it would investigate whether any policies have been violated.

The school's lawyer, Donald Giffin, said earlier this week that three board members would conduct the examination.

"If we're wrong we're going to correct it," he said. "And if we're right we're going to tell everyone we're right."

News of the leave and the investigation failed to deter a group of parents seeking legal help to push out Baker and the board.

"It relieves me that he is not going to be there when my child returns to school," said Parrish Anderson. "But this is not over."

The parents are meeting Saturday morning at Largo First Church of the Nazarene, where Ben Baucom is pastor.

"We're not just after Baker," said Baucom, who has three sons at the school. "The game is over when a legitimate board is voted in and Baker is gone."

The group contends that the board was not properly elected and that it is composed of Baker's friends, including parents of three of the Princesses. One board member's daughter has been to Disney 81 times, she told police. Baker was best man in one board member's wedding.

The school's attorney said the board is legitimate, but the school will schedule another election.

Teachers returned Wednesday to a school divided on whether Baker should stay or go.

Some are preparing lessons they aren't sure they will deliver. Some said they will quit unless Baker goes. Others believe the board will fire them for speaking publicly against him.

Baker told teachers Thursday that he was stepping aside and that "The kids must get back to normalcy," said athletic director Glenn Walker and other teachers.

Baker said it is important that school open Tuesday. He said teachers could call him if they wanted to talk.

Board member Wayne Jordan told the teachers that preschool director Eleanor Ladd would serve as interim administrator, the teachers said.

If Baker has not resigned by noon, the matter will go to the courts, Verona said. It isn't clear how long a court battle could take.

"We can't just change the locks," he said.

Pastor Riggs said the church loves the school, which serves about 250 students from preschool to 12th grade, and that the issues go beyond the legal language of liability and contract clauses.

The church has built a certain atmosphere and reputation over time that is just as much an asset as its buildings and its bank accounts, he said.

"We have a moral goodness value that we have to protect," he said. "It's not tangible but people in the community see it. That's what we see is being destroyed."
    Disclaimer:
    The thoughts and words in the above post are the product of an internet persona and are for entertainment purposes only. There is no basis in fact, especially regarding feelings about women or the use of chemicals.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"- George Orwell

I am guilty of stealing the affections of the women you love for my personal amusement-So What! You can have her back when I am done.

!! You can't see me !! killerkiss1978's Avatar
    killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000) killerkiss1978 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The fu'cker sounds like Michael Jackson!
    "Great liars are great magicians" - A.H.

Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Pj-Macx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    it took 81 times for them to get suspicious.... wow.. I would have began to wonder after 3 or 4 times.. but I am a worrying kind of person anyway.. but that is odd... he should be fired... sick,,, very sick...
    R.I.P. Rap, you will be missed...
    R.I.P AnthonyGoldsGym, you will be missed more than you ever knew!!!

2002 Navy Blue Metallic Camaro SS
    "The Blue Ghost"
    # 10354

ultramuscle22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^^^yeah, 81 times before they caught on.......sounds kinda odd to me too.

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by killerkiss1978
    The fu'cker sounds like Michael Jackson!
    AH! i WAS JUST GOING TO POST THAT DUDE!

Baker held sleepovers at his house. Girls told police he gave hugs and piggy back rides, and tickled and massaged them, but never in a bad way.

I was gonna say, sure the principal aint Michael Jackson LOL
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

Nem has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile

Stupid Parents. How the hell can you let someone take your kid out 81 times?
    SIGNATURE.

jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jake24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    man 81 times and that did not seem suspicious

Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Anderson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No kidding, if someone asked to take my daughter to Disney World once I'd get suspicious.

BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000) BigKazWSM747 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think if a principal took my daughter to Disney World more than twice i'd start to wonder...
    "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." -Henry Kissinger

"Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster . . . for when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." -Friedrich Nietzsche

hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    strong bump lool holy fuk

mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrintradesting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in on 8 yr old thread

soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soliduparrow is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    how does he have enough money to spend on gifts and trips for all those little girls?

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    principal got laid by all the early blooming 13 year olds

mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mooo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Terrible parents. I don't know about you guys but i only went to disney world 2 times in my life. I would be suspicious when they planned the 2nd trip back to disney world.
    300+

RIP 789789

MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MontelWilliams is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mind blown that i started freshman year of college back when this thread was created

Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vic1ous is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in on christian **** party

ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50) ShinyMagikarp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Religion of ****philia

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Parents of peace...
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Bulking. Feelsgood.jpg LurkerbrahAU's Avatar
    LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LurkerbrahAU has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Strong wall of text.

Didntread.gif
    I rape back, leave link to your post in comment.
    What happens in the misc stays in the misc.. srs

ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ExactlyBrah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mind = blown that i was in the 4th grade when this thread was made

hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10) hughjack3dmannn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when will it be my turn for disney world/land

TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100) TannerGlass is not very well liked. (-100)

ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThaBadGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hughjack3dmannn View Post
    strong bump lool holy fuk

thread bump of peace
    Can't help me to 5K reps if you're dead...jus sayin'

Temporarily Not Banned greedyfly13's Avatar
    greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000) greedyfly13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bishes love disney world

Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000) Wcustom is a name known to all. (+5000)
    rage

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol the dude bakes dicks
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YoungOne779 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    guess who got good grades
    I always rep back

Trying to get to 1k

Ron Paul 2012

fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fieldysnutz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy phucking bump. looool was 10 years old at the time.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2012 Support Crew☆☆☆

☆ ☆ ☆ I always pick 5 in the "Choose a number before entering the thread" threads! ☆ ☆ ☆

padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) padrote is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    at least he isn't a *******, unlike the OP

turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) turboface is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    negged guy who bumped

whats the point srs
    *RIP* 789789/SausageMassage *RIP*

-Eat in the bath crew-
    -Bath every day crew-
    -only uses gifs made myself crew-

B4A4B88
    jester#1142