Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

OxyElite Pro and Liver Damage?

Hopefully this isn't a double post... wondering what people think about the current news about OEP and liver failure? I noticed DMAA is mentioned, however, I thought DMAA is linked to heart and blood pressure issues? Also wondering why Synedrex hasn't been banned.

I took OxyElite Pro for well over a year, and lost all my baby weight because of its appetite suppressant properties. I'm now taking Synedrex intermittently. I'm interested in what the better versed supplement users think about the recent news.

It's pronounced gif eatyourspinach's Avatar
    eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Search for one of the 30 other threads regarding this.
    My secret? Texting between sets.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by eatyourspinach View Post
    as soon as i heard this i wondered how many threads we would get
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eatyourspinach has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    as soon as i heard this i wondered how many threads we would get
    Everybody is just looking for people to be like "Wow thanks brah here's mad rep points"

Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Houserabbitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks. Can someone elaborate on what's going on with DMAA, and why you can still find it in Synedrex? I've never had (knock on wood) an adverse reaction to either product. I stayed on OEP much, much longer than recommended, FWIW.

Originally Posted by Houserabbitz View Post
    Thanks. Can someone elaborate on what's going on with DMAA, and why you can still find it in Synedrex? I've never had (knock on wood) an adverse reaction to either product. I stayed on OEP much, much longer than recommended, FWIW.
    People used DMAA and supps containing DMAA irresponsibly therefore leading to some incidences in which individuals suffered side effects that would be associated with the irresponsible use of any strong stimulant. Some supps stil have it but it generally excluded now due to companies not wanting to be held accountable for such future problems.

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's this I hear about OEP and liver damage???????
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

People used DMAA and supps containing DMAA irresponsibly therefore leading to some incidences in which individuals suffered side effects that would be associated with the irresponsible use of any strong stimulant. Some supps stil have it but it generally excluded now due to companies not wanting to be held accountable for such future problems.
    Thanks for the info.

killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10) killbill34 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This liver damage speculation is about the new femur though correct, not the original DMAA version? Just wondering because I just purchased the one with dmaa

Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hawks58 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everybody is just looking for people to be like "Wow thanks brah here's mad rep points"
    Id more venture to guess competing companies making bogus accounts to slander USP.

Dost thou even HOIST?! eclipze926's Avatar
    eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) eclipze926 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LOL sooo much hype and not enough reading into the entire issue. Everyone is so jumpy with all the recent QC issues...
    D: 385 B: 264 S: 365 #1000 club
    2016 goal - Make it to the gym 4 times a week, and somehow get back bench past 200 lbs

"There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them."

danibug23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sadly the liver thing is true it happened to my mom she got some type of hepatitis from it and was in the hospital so if any one is taking it please stop!!

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are these cases linked to the DMAA version?

I'm very curious about what would be causing the liver failure. If it is indeed the Oxyelite pro linked to the liver failure I'd be willing to be it is something else in there causing it.

Also very interested as to how all of these cases are isolated to Hawaii with no reports elsewhere. Makes you wonder.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

agena808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I was in high school the doctor thought I had hepatitis because blood tests from when I donated blood showed that. I went to the gastroenterologist and he said the symptoms of hepatitis were from my fat piercing my liver. This cause my stomach enzyme count to be high which was why i was thought to have hepatitis. I lost weight, stomach enzyme count went down and all was clear.

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by agena808 View Post
    When I was in high school the doctor thought I had hepatitis because blood tests from when I donated blood showed that. I went to the gastroenterologist and he said the symptoms of hepatitis were from my fat piercing my liver. This cause my stomach enzyme count to be high which was why i was thought to have hepatitis. I lost weight, stomach enzyme count went down and all was clear.
    Stomach enzyme count?

agena808 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Stomach enzyme count?
    Yah I don't know how to explain it cause I'm not a doctor but I had to take monthly blood tests. Was told to lose weight or get surgery so I lost weight. Every month my stomach enzyme count went down as I lost weight and my last check showed I was clear of anything.

kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) kissdadookie has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nah, this time it appears to be actual contamination or possible counterfeit products. USPLabs has temporarily stopped distribution of OEP. Lobliner completely pulled it out of his warehouse.
    Completed Logs & Reviews:
    Clear Muscle Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161906833&p=1244983053#post1244983053

"Now that you've got a basic degree of strength you can now proceed with success onto a bodybuilding type program - which I am not experienced in providing. You've exceeded what I focus on, and that is beginner strength gains." - Mark Rippetoe

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Houserabbitz View Post
    I thought DMAA is linked to heart and blood pressure issues?
    DMAA isn't going to cause liver damage. It's probably one of those random herbs thrown into the formula for novelty.
    twitter: @bullexinferis

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Stomach enzyme count?
    Probably referencing nonalcoholic steatohepatitis induced elevated LFTs.
    twitter: @bullexinferis