Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Miscamus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dan_Staat View Post
    Been on the pill for a long time, was crazy horny first 6 months, then this.

And i have asked why she hasnt been in the mood, and she just kind of brushes it off like its normal for her to not want the D. Which isnt normal for her.
    getting it from somewhere else, or wants too op.

just my two cents, but thats the vibe i get no hate

edit: who knows maybe it could be a job related. saw a huge decrease in my sex life w/ ex once she got a new job. Felt a bad vibe asked about it and she wanted a break... found her at another dudes house during our "break" where we talked about not seeing other people. I'll never know if she actually boned another guy, but all the clues add up jus sayin

IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IgnoreDaHaterz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    same OP, i can barely even attempt to before shes all of me lol

WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WinningBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    sorry op ill stop pounding her during the week while youre gone

not srs keep hustlin kuz

BRB Becoming a God. Achilles1994's Avatar
    Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Achilles1994 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If you don't initiate Jamal will.
    Back with a vengeance.

LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10) LurkerBoy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bro she's getting pounded by other dudes and just hasn't worked up the courage to break up with you.

Is slowly showing lack of interest in you so that you get the message.

You bout to get dumped bro.

hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500) hilzz is not very helpful. (-500)
    women will hardly initiate unless they're horny as fuk, and when they're horny as fuk, it means they're sloots, and when they're sloots just drop them from the 13th level

AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdamOm is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like its over

jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jwalker42 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Been dating my girl for almost 8 months. She is an hour away for school, but we make the trip damn near every weekend and some during the week. Anyways..

The last 2 montha of school have been tough for her class wise, so i missed a couple weekends here and there. At one point she went away for a funeral, then had to work all weekend, then i worked all weekend. So ot had been 3 weeks since weve seen eachother

She comes home thursday, no sex
    Friday, no sex
    Saturday (my birthday) get great sex
    Sunday, no sex

Fuark brahs. I usually initiate but fuk getting shot down. So im done initiating. If she doesnt try, shes gone.

No pics, been burned before
    Inb4 marshawn lynch got her
    Lol

Originally Posted by FutureFitnessMD View Post
    lol.
    Originally Posted by H0LLYH00D View Post
    She doesn't need sex from you, she's getting it from someone else.
    This

Originally Posted by dixon View Post
    Yeah, I think your plan of not communicating your feelings with her, building up resentment, and then dumping her in an angry fit while telling her what was bothering you this whole time seems like the way to go.

I love that you communicated this issue with the Misc section of bodybuilding.com and not her. That shows you are a great communicator.
    Best response in thread

Originally Posted by Dee9191 View Post
    When you're dating, that's as good as it's going to get... I hope you realize this
    Has anyone ever had their sex life get better after getting married?
    "You've gotta make that **** look appealing, not like you're attempting to mix a batch of cake batter like your life depends on it." TheClips on jerking off in front a girl

Rep back 100%

Mods are kingz <---mod negged 2x for quoting TheClips and they keep changing it to this crew.

Will rep TheClips 4 life crew.

GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50) GokuBlade will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been on the pill for a long time, was crazy horny first 6 months, then this.

And i have asked why she hasnt been in the mood, and she just kind of brushes it off like its normal for her to not want the D. Which isnt normal for her.
    Brah the key is communication but srs, why are you wanting sex everyday? There is more to life than just sex everyday. Maybe she doesn't want to be a sloot. She must be thinking "oh wow, he wants to have sex again..........."

itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) itsggmg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the more you beg/initiate the less she will want it. this happened with my oneitis, went downhill from there and she ended up cheating on me. sloots gonna sloot, if she's not into anymore you just have to move on.

Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mozkonoh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) seanberlin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol OP you literally sound like a child. suddenly because she isn't dtf consistently you freak out and you're not going to push it anymore. this is literally how a child cooperates with others: "well if HE won't share, I won't share. hmph!"

man the fuk up and speak your feelings and communicate with her. maybe she's stressed or something else. don't just act like a stubborn little child about it.

btw maybe you need to work on your teasing abilities. make her want the D

SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkylineCrash is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jwalker42 View Post
    Has anyone ever had their sex life get better after getting married?
    according to my sociology textbook, married couples have the best and most frequent sex. i think its all lies though.

Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fokized is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by seanberlin View Post
    lol OP you literally sound like a child. suddenly because she isn't dtf consistently you freak out and you're not going to push it anymore. this is literally how a child cooperates with others: "well if HE won't share, I won't share. hmph!"

man the fuk up and speak your feelings and communicate with her. maybe she's stressed or something else. don't just act like a stubborn little child about it.

btw maybe you need to work on your teasing abilities. make her want the D
    exactly this.
    Raise ya glass.. Lets toast to when we didn't have.. Hustle + Muscle = success... I did the math...

Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000) Magicmees is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 1crave View Post
    did the same think 7 months into the relationship.

broke up two weeks after which was last friday(srs)

this will not end well but you will feel better afterwards.

pussy of peace.

brb " relationship is for sharing and caring and not for sex "

sex is one of the most or THE most important thing in a relationship deny it or not brah. OP is 21 and not 60 you goof.
    if it doenst work in bed it wont work at all. (srs)

you might want to re-evaluate your test levels.
    You probably never had a gf for longer than a year.. and clearly you have had some random cans cos bro u know nothing about women and relationships (srs). If you are together for only sex then why are you together at all? You could just have sex without being in relationship.. makes sense? A lot easier and could get different women... You start a relationship when you just can't be alone anymore, when you miss her so much that you wouldn't even think twice about going there or staying home. Brb being in a relationship and chillin at home while you could be with your gf... no thx jeff. That's the reason people cheat, cos the relationships aren't really relationships in the first place.. theres no love in it. Ofc you need to have sex but its nothing out of oridnary in a longterm relationship that you won't get laid every week. I've been together with my gf for... 4 years.. first 2 years was sex all the time.. like 3-4 times a day (srs) but it cools down, thats normal. As long as it doesn't turn into sexless months you are fine.. (ofc its hard to judge like this cos there could be other problems like loss of attraction or etc. but atm your case doesn't sound very out of ordinary). Just make sure you don't get too comfortable in a relationship.. take care of yourself and stay attractive to her. Oh and never ever don't let your gf "give you sex" for doing smth or have sex only when she wants (iniates).. that turn you into a massive ******* and it is not a healthy relationship.. then theres something wrong for sure.

Originally Posted by Ummabeast View Post
    Girlfriend iniates sex 99% of time crew checking in.
    Srs op me and gf have sex at least twice a day.
    She's always horny.
    Maybe try new things with her(srs)

Spice it up, roleplay with costumes or something.
    Different positions.
    Anal(srs try it)
    Anying to change the tempo.
    First year together?

dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmc90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    She is cheating on you. I know people like to troll on here and say that, but I am dead serious.

Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vegatble has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    *always gets sex crew*
    *gf can't resist my perfect c0ck crew*
    *fk at least 5 times and always makes her too sore to continue crew*
    *never denied sex crew except when i already smashed her 10 times during the day crew and shes trying to sleep crew crew*

crew

Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't ever get married op
    **Always Pick 3 Crew**

Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tongest is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't get it when I see threads that say "my gf turns me down for sex."

uw0tm8, I've never had a gf tell me no, especially when I fuking backhand them (LEL not srs about that part).
    Started from 110 lbs, goal 160lbs.

Forgot password to '07 account :(

Registered User SonOfAesthetics's Avatar
    SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SonOfAesthetics is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    are you that blind lol? shes cheating on you
    ASMR Crew
    Arsenal Crew (repped on sight)
    Not socially retarded crew

Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000) Wallhart5 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love the people who claim to have sex more than once every day. Unless you are in your first year etc this likely means you mrs has an extraordinary sex drive. You think a women with such a sex drive won't cheat on you? Lol
    **Always Pick 3 Crew**

ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ClintMcc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by 1crave View Post
    did the same think 7 months into the relationship.

broke up two weeks after which was last friday(srs)

this will not end well but you will feel better afterwards.

pussy of peace.

brb " relationship is for sharing and caring and not for sex "

sex is one of the most or THE most important thing in a relationship deny it or not brah. OP is 21 and not 60 you goof.
    if it doenst work in bed it wont work at all. (srs)

you might want to re-evaluate your test levels.
    Exactly, a couple who are together but not doing well (or at all) in the bedroom are essentially FRIENDS

Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100)
    Maybe she doesn't have the feels anymore but doesn't wanna tell you straight out and is using no sex for you to realize it. Or she could just be pleasing herself and feels like she doesn't need to have sex with you all the time. Nonetheless it's all fuqin stoopid! Ask her if she's getting the D elsewhere already!

Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100) Jahmrock is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Wallhart5 View Post
    I love the people who claim to have sex more than once every day. Unless you are in your first year etc this likely means you mrs has an extraordinary sex drive. You think a women with such a sex drive won't cheat on you? Lol
    She won't if you're doing her right.

JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JanusKinase2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AdamBombed View Post
    lol this, strong female logic itt
    THIS

stop playing games OP. tell her how it is and exactly why you are frustrated

Registered User TribalTatDouche's Avatar
    TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) TribalTatDouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    5'6"
    lol theres ur problem

*iPushFatKids crew*
    *H4te crew*
    *Alpha as fuk crew*
    *Girls sniff hard as fuk when I walk, trying to smell my dik crew*
    *Look at 7's, smash 8's, gf 9's, wife 10's crew*.
    strong short man syndrome signature

bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50) bawlz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do your not smash your girlfriend every night? Lol wtf

Registered Ex Offender Dan_Staat's Avatar
    Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_Staat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She came home last night (fall break), i didnt attempt to initiate, neither did she.

I asked her about her chem test (the class she stressing over) and she said she aced it. Asked about work, its going better (sales internship, high stress for her)

Then i asked why shes been so distant recently and she replied "im not"

Fuuuark bros...this is not looking good. I appreciate the replies, im going to see how this weekend goes and move forward from there..
    Everyone can talk chit on the internet until they encounter a 6'7 framed Dorian Yates barndoor boeing747 turtle back freak of nature who drives over 200+ on the autobahn

Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000) Trinidad1969 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Spice it up, if that doesn't work, you know what to do.
    ✖ NO PORN ✖
    ♛ POF Crew ♛
    ✚ Positive Crew ✚
    ⊙⊙ Big Teddy Crew ⊙⊙
    ★ Black Girls Crew ★
    ♞ Misc Dominant Crew ♞

vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vvvaaa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    She has an interest in someone else. You're on your way out the door.
    Eastern Europe Crew
    5 Foreign Languages Crew
    Motorbike/Car/DIY/F1/Conservative Family/Manly Values Crew
    Med Student Crew