Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500)

Question for bald people.

Did you actually do anything to try to stop your baldness before going bald? Being bald I think looks terrible on everyone. Some men are aesthetic enough that they can look decent even if they are bald but they would all still look better if they had hair.

Its funny how you guys shave it thinking that covers up the horrible looking horse shoe hair pattern. You think we can't see it just because you shave it? Lol, it just looks like a shaved horseshoe.

I'm about a Norwood 2.5 but I will be getting a hair transplant, plus I use minoxidil and ketoconazole to retain what I currently have. I understand some guys have male pattern baldness that is so aggressive that no treatment works and for them I feel sorry for them.

For the rest of you guys who go bald I think most of you know it looks bad and you just pretend you don't care and tell everyone else who is going bald to shave it since you waited too and were too lazy to research information on how to save your own hair.
    Last edited by UnemployedCSCS; 10-09-2013 at 07:57 AM.

ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500)
    Dude phuck up, not bald in the slightest but some people can't help their genetics and you're laughing at them? Hope you contract a rare form of baldness that makes even your eye brows fall off.

MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by UnemployedCSCS View Post
    Being bald I think looks terrible on everyone.
    Wrong. Black guys actually look better bald.

UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500) UnemployedCSCS is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ZeroRemorse View Post
    Dude phuck up, not bald in the slightest but some people can't help their genetics and you're laughing at them? Negged. Hope you contract a rare form of baldness that makes even your eye brows fall off.
    What do you mean they can't help their genetics? There are treatments for male pattern baldness readily available on the market.

Ever heard of The Big 3? Finasteride, Minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoos? Finasteride is the only one of those treatments that some people get bad side effects from but I use just the latter two and I maintain my hair just fine and you can always restore what you lost with a high quality hair transplant.

Originally Posted by MojoTheMonkey View Post
    I don't know if I agree with that but I would agree that black people can usually pull off the bald look better. I doubt Will Smith would look better if he shaved his head.

drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Or we don't feel like spending tons of money on hair. I looked up different stuff before I started shaving my head.

And get the fuk out of here, if you think shaving your head looks bad. Sure I might have lost my pretty boy look but I replaced that with a more manly look as I grew out a beard.

In conclusion, there's more to life then your hair.
    Twins/Vikings crew

ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500)
    What do you mean they can't help their genetics? There are treatments for male pattern baldness readily available on the market.

Ever heard of The Big 3? Finasteride, Minoxidil and ketoconazole shampoos? Finasteride is the only one of those treatments that some people get bad side effects from but I use just the latter two and I maintain my hair just fine and you can always restore what you lost with a high quality hair transplant.
    Didn't that footballer Wayne Rooney get one and it all fell out again? *******, plenty of men look fine bald. Imagine Vin Diesel with hair, or even JS.

Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000) Incitatus37AD is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope not to get bald, and if i start balding.
    Minox + propecia plus i have money saved up, so hair transplant if needed.

Some people don't care about their appearance and i don't judge them, but hair is very important for me.
    Oh bliss! Bliss and heaven! Oh, it was gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh. It was like? a bird of rarest-spun heaven metal or like silvery wine flowing in a spaceship, gravity all nonsense now. As I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures!

***Masturbate to self-reflection Crew***
    ***Have pictures of myself in fapfolder Crew***
    ***All i want for Christmas is a mirror Crew***

Originally Posted by drock2190 View Post
    Or we don't feel like spending tons of money on hair. I looked up different stuff before I started shaving my head.

And get the fuk out of here, if you think shaving your head looks bad. Sure I might have lost my pretty boy look but I replaced that with a more manly look as I grew out a beard.

This x10. OPie should go listen to One Direction and be a ******* manlet some more.

Originally Posted by drock2190 View Post

That wouldn't be too bad if you were in your late 40's or early 50's but at 22 to be bald must be really ****ty. The hottest women in your age group prefer the pretty boy look I'm afraid.

lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lexdiamond20 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MojoTheMonkey View Post
    This. Even if I didn't start going bald at 21 would still shave it off. Bishes be miring and saves money/time from going to the barber every 2 weeks.
    I come from a time when nudes were allowed on the Misc.

Didn't that footballer Wayne Rooney get one and it all fell out again? *******, plenty of men look fine bald. Imagine Vin Diesel with hair, or even JS.
    Vin Diesel isn't bald, he has a full head of hair but just shaves it. That looks WAY WAY better than some horseshoe that bald people think they're hiding by shaving it. They don't seem to realize how terrible it looks.

A full head of hair buzz cut looks pretty alpha, its nothing like being actually bald. There are even tattoo clinics that will give bald people tattoo to give them the buzz cut look.

This x10. OPie should go listen to One Direction and be a ******* manlet some more.
    Manlet? Lol, I'm the same height as you so I guess you're a manlet too, right?

FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I've noticed is that the only people who give a chit about balding are guys who are losing their hair. The rest of us don't even think about it.
    [X] Stoicism Crew
    [X] Cynicism Crew
    [X] Member of Diogenes Fan Club
    [X] Chairman & CEO 10K/day of Marcus Aurelius Appreciation Guild

jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jembojumba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Started to thin out around 22. Shaved head. No fuks givin. Got a great shaped head. Everyone I know and have known says they could never picture me with hair. U mad? Some guys just look way better bald.

drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That wouldn't be too bad if you were in your late 40's or early 50's but at 22 to be bald must be really ****ty. The hottest women in your age group prefer the pretty boy look I'm afraid.
    I don't give a chit what they prefer, if they judge my looks because I'm balding, fuk them. They are shallow kunts then.
    Twins/Vikings crew

Originally Posted by FugaZl View Post
    What I've noticed is that the only people who give a chit about balding are guys who are losing their hair. The rest of us don't even think about it.
    Actually its rather because most people have the social graces not to make fun of random people's physical appearances in public. A hot girl may not make fun of a fat guy but no way will she ever phuck him unless he's rich.

Manlet? Lol, I'm the same height as you so I guess you're a manlet too, right?
    30, trying to feel better about yourself by laughing at bald people and saying how terrible they look. You're a loser.

/thread.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    try to stop nature? hell no, I welcomed my transformation to beast-mode
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000) FugaZl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Actually its rather because most people have the social graces not to make fun of random people's physical appearances in public. A hot girl may not make fun of a fat guy but no way will she ever phuck him unless he's rich.
    BRB hot girls with guys with shaved heads all day. Stop being insecure.
    [X] Stoicism Crew
    [X] Cynicism Crew
    [X] Member of Diogenes Fan Club
    [X] Chairman & CEO 10K/day of Marcus Aurelius Appreciation Guild

tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tyrell3000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope. I started balding early. It never stopped me from getting women. I just keep it cleanly shaved. Life doesn't end if you lose your hair.
    *Computer Science crew*
    *Mistaken for football player in airports crew*
    *Legs once a week because knees are terrible crew*
    *Really smart but lazy crew*
    *People tell me that I'm a waste of size because I don't play sports crew*
    *Flex triceps when driving crew*
    *Take shirt off every time I'm in the bathroom to see gains crew*

30, trying to feel better about yourself by laughing at bald people and saying how terrible they look. You're a loser.

/thread.
    No, I'm trying to spread awareness about the importance of good hair to a younger generation so they don't make the same mistake you and other insecure bald people did.

CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000) CLASSIK1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I would look terrible without my hair. Got on the big 3 a while ago and it's working wonder. Even got some regrowth from minox 2% and i'm about to get some 5%. Been thinning/receding since i was 19 but i quickly got prescribed some propecia so i kinda saved almost all of my hair. Now i'm 24 and i still have a lot of hair left. I do wish it was a bit thicker and that i wasn't receding at all but my hair are still good looking
    ☆ ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆ ☆

Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darknightbegins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP is an insecure ******* worried about chit he can't control. This is the same kind of ******* that laughs at manlets and imagines the "hell" they must go through. I'm sure OP is insecure about chit about himself and has zero confidence.

Originally Posted by tyrell3000 View Post
    Nope. I started balding early. It never stopped me from getting women. I just keep it cleanly shaved. Life doesn't end if you lose your hair.
    Being bald doesn't make it impossible to get women but it does close the door for a good number of them. Like it or not hair aesthetics are very important to a lot of women. Its similar to short hair on women, some guys just don't like it and some women just don't look good with it.

No, I'm trying to spread awareness about the importance of good hair to a younger generation so they don't make the same mistake you and other insecure bald people did.
    Me? I'm not even close to bald. I just think you're a massive ******* who doesn't know chit other than your own chit personal opinion on bald people.

You're a ******* and a loser.

Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wh1teDyn0mite has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Iv been going bald since 16 im 21 now and don't give a dam, its not the end of the world, going bald is only a 1st world problem.
    1/4 Jamaican
    1/4 Polish
    1/4 Irish
    1/4 Welsh

MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000) MojoTheMonkey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OP, being really really attractive and gaining tons of money is the only way that losers can make it. If you let go of external attributes and stop making them mini idols and concentrate on being a self determined bad ass with irrational self confidence you don't need to look like a male model or be a millionaire. The only reason you NEED those things is because you aren't doing it right.

The vast majority of men live by a set of expectations and social rules/value which in reality are bullchit. The trick is to see it for what it is and not play by the rules because they are a false set of rules that don't really matter.

It's ok to have a minor flaw which is what baldness really is. It just is the aging process. The reason older people are hated in our society is because men have lost their way and they simply give up and become boring losers. This doesn't have to happen though. It's completely avoidable. I think marriage is what does in most guys to be honest.

lol, I will say it once again, there is more to life then your hair.

Do whatever makes you happy.
    Twins/Vikings crew

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    Being bald doesn't make it impossible to get women but it does close the door for a good number of them. Like it or not hair aesthetics are very important to a lot of women. Its similar to short hair on women, some guys just don't like it and some women just don't look good with it.
    this sounds like something you read on the cover of a magazine while in the grocery store check out line
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope