Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50) new64chevy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The World War Z parody was the only good thing about that episode

Registered User georgeousgeorge's Avatar
    georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Lol wish I could quote all the idiots who told me I don't watch South Park because I knew they wouldn't take Zimmermans side

you immature basement dwellers forgot this is a comedy and not your personal for social commentary outlet.

VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VicelikeLlama5 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great episode especially after the chitty first two episodes of this season

its gonna be hilarious to see all the white people in the next few days get sooooo butthurt how trayvon wasn't the gag but zimmerman was instead

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by georgeousgeorge View Post
    Lol wish I could quote all the idiots who told me I don't watch SouthPark because I knew they wouldn't take Zimmermans side

you immature basement dwellers forgot this is a comedy and not your personal for social commentary outlet.
    Actually , a social commentary outlet is exactly what south park is now .
    In Hoots We Trust.

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by d2ce View Post
    First 25 mins sucked. Last 5 mins were epic! Lmao!!!
    Agreed. Although, I lol'ed hard at Cartman's dream...

georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500) georgeousgeorge is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Actually , a social commentary outlet is exactly what south park is now .
    its not yours though

stupid conservative bigot miscers actually thought South Park was tailored to their liking

make fun of Obamas remarks they said, make Trayvon the villain they implored, bahahahahahahahahaha

folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) folly412 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The dream was great, the rest of it meh. Wish they would stop doing parodies of movies and TV shows that get attention for like five minutes and stick to real classics.

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not yours though

stupid conservative bigot miscers actually thought South Park was tailored to their liking

make fun of Obamas remarks they said, make Trayvon the villain they implored, bahahahahahahahahaha
    I never said it was "mine" I knew from the start that Zimmerman was going to be the butt of the joke .
    In Hoots We Trust.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL @ still calling Zimmerman Hispanic after all this time

lmao @ "dream was the best part" butt hurt ****s, SP sucks now because they didnt take your side amirite?

Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    I never said it was "mine" I knew from the start that Zimmerman was going to be the butt of the joke .
    But you replied to my "you immature basement dwellers forgot this is a comedy and not your personal for social commentary outlet." comment tho

I knew he would be the butt of the joke too but I was told by zimmerman chode gobblers that I don't watch South Park if I think that.

TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why are people saying that Zimmerman supporters or white people would be mad at the episode? It was basically parodying everything from the glorification of Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin from the media, to the paranoia some people have of the justice system. If you thought that episode was pro Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin, you're an idiot and haven't been watching South Park.

copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000) copiusGains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lol wish I could quote all the idiots who told me I don't watch South Park because I knew they wouldn't take Zimmermans side

Lmao, and they didn't even blame one side either. They portrayed the blacks rioting and the whites being preferential. Wasn't even about Zimm. It was a neutral and dull episode, but lol when the judged drop the hammer quicker than a gun hammer, brb electric chair

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MajesticLion View Post
    LOL @ still calling Zimmerman Hispanic after all this time
    noone phucking cares what he is retard

pretty good ep.
    "If you don't vote for me you ain't black!" - Plantation Joe Biden

Wreck em
    Hook em
    Glory to Aubernia!

Originally Posted by Cfitz717 View Post
    guarantee they will make Cartman out to be Zimmerman and the episode will be about how Zimmerman was the bad guy. Misc will be rustled, me included.
    at least you weren't delusional

TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheIslander is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Defiantaly the best episode of the season so far with the second being the Minecraft one. Regardless whether you were Pro Tray Tray or Zimmerman, this episode was hilarious. Didn't take sides. Just made fun of everything that surrounded the case.

Originally Posted by TheIslander View Post
    Why are people saying that Zimmerman supporters or white people would be mad at the episode? It was basically parodying everything from the glorification of Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin from the media, to the paranoia some people have of the justice system. If you thought that episode was pro Zimmerman or Trayvon Martin, you're an idiot and haven't been watching South Park.
    ^ The poop that took a pee

Originally Posted by copiusGains View Post
    Lmao, and they didn't even blame one side either. They portrayed the blacks rioting and the whites being preferential. Wasn't even about Zimm. It was a neutral and dull episode, but lol when the judged drop the hammer quicker than a gun hammer, brb electric chair
    They didn't portray blacks rioting it was part of a paranoid racist idiots dream not reality, black characters were portrayed as the victims of the paranoia if anything

Cartman = miscers, the fear of riots was almost exactly how the misc "predicted" when the verdict was reached, but no significant riots happened.

fidélité à la mort MajesticLion's Avatar
    MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajesticLion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cncman View Post
    noone phucking cares what he is retard

pretty good ep.
    Shhh, no more tears.

If nobody cares, why has/does everyone from the very beginning of the reporting on the situation try so hard to state what he isn't, and directing the race baiting accordingly? Who's benefiting from that?

^ The poop that took a pee

They didn't portray blacks rioting it was part of a paranoid racist idiots dream not reality, black characters were portrayed as the victims of the paranoia if anything

Cartman = miscers, the fear of riots was almost exactly how the misc "predicted" when the verdict was reached, but no significant riots happened.
    It wasn't so much spotlighting the fear of riots from the minds of paranoid white people for instance. It was about the hyperbole that the media raised in regards to riots from blacks. Again, none of this rioting bs was only caused though by people suggesting that there might be riots. It was brought on by some blacks saying they would. So it was referencing the paranoia and stupidity due to both sides.

And in regards to how quickly Zimmerman was executed when they realized he shot a black kid, some of you really have to look underneath the layers to realize how Tray Parker and Matt Stone parody social situations. It isn't just about "See, if Trayvon Martin was white, Zimmerman would be so toasted." No, the sequence was about mocking that very thought process.

Again, I can't believe people thought this episode was bias for or against one side. Maybe some of you should stick to watching Family Guy.

whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) whopperJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It wasn't so much spotlighting the fear of riots from the minds of paranoid white people for instance. It was about the hyperbole that the media raised in regards to riots from blacks. Again, none of this rioting bs was only caused though by people suggesting that there might be riots. It was brought on by some blacks saying they would. So it was referencing the paranoia and stupidity due to both sides.

And in regards to how quickly Zimmerman was executed when they realized he shot a black kid, some of you really have to look underneath the layers to realize how Tray Parker and Matt Stone parody social situations. It isn't just about "See, if Trayvon Martin was white, Zimmerman would be so toasted." No, the sequence was about mocking that very thought process.

Again, I can't believe people thought this episode was bias for or against one side. Maybe some of you should stick to watching Family Guy.
    you're trying way too hard, you're sounding like the pretentious type they made fun of in The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. anyone who watches the show knew there was a good chance Cartman would go full retard and against black people and Zim wouldnt made to be looked like he was in the right. They made 0 indication the riots in the dream were "brought on by some blacks saying they would" thats your own implication based on a few Twitter posts lol, it was all Cartmans paranoia and the way he treated Token and the black passengers only enforces this.

you're trying to make it seem more in the middle than it was because you can't accept they weren't on your side. The whole "white victims > black victims" or "only whites can get away with it" thing isn't even new to the show

edit: anyways it was a great episode
    Last edited by georgeousgeorge; 10-09-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you're trying way too hard, you're the pretentious type they made fun of in The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. anyone who watches the show knew there was a good chance Cartman would go full retard and against black people. They made 0 indication the riots in the dream were "brought on by some blacks saying they would" it was all Cartmans paranoia

you're trying to make it seem more in the middle than it was because you can't accept they weren't on your side. The whole "white victims > black victims" or "only whites can get away with it" thing isn't even new to the show

Twice the G that I appear mcbizkit02's Avatar
    mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbizkit02 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mcbizkit02 View Post
    Guaranteed to be liberal propaganda.
    Called it. But *******s said I had never seen the show.

you're trying way too hard, you're sounding like the pretentious type they made fun of in The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs. anyone who watches the show knew there was a good chance Cartman would go full retard and against black people and Zim wouldnt made to be looked like he was in the right. They made 0 indication the riots in the dream were "brought on by some blacks saying they would" thats your own implication based on a few Twitter posts lol, it was all Cartmans paranoia and the way he treated Token and the black passengers only enforces this.

edit: anyways it was a great episode
    Has nothing to do with me being pretentious. It's as clear as day and night that they weren't taking sides in the episode. But because South Park didn't show Cartman burying Trayvon's carcass with Skittles, some of you thought it was anti-Zimmerman. Of course they made a joke out of his expense, but it was hilarious.

m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000) m0ridin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mcbizkit02 View Post
    Called it. But *******s said I had never seen the show.
    They are admitted libertarians and pro-gun guys.

They make fun of everyone, and if anyone thought they were attacking SYG laws with the "red circle" scene, well, you fail.

This guy gets it.

Great episode, either way.

"I gave that up." lololol

anonymous
    lol at ppl getting butthurt. its a comedy show they made fun of everything. couple dudes in here with 0 sense of humor. episode was hilarious.

joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000) joefreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    First half was kinda slow but once the second plane went down it was damn lulzy.
    *We Outchea* crew