Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

please could someone help me its a question about creacore creatine

hiya everyone i'm new to this site and forums i would just like to introduce myself i'm des i'm 32 and well for the last 5-6 months ive been really getting back into fitness.

the last time i was ever in shape was when i was 18 years old so its been while.

anyway over the years the weight crept on ive always struggled with my weight my hole life but like i said the one time i was in good shape was when i was 18 but personal things happened fell into a slump and lost all interest in doing anything and over the years ive piled on the weight.

i dont mind saying i reached a weight of 32 stones aka 448 pounds now i was misrable depressed all of the above but i knew i had to do something about my weight and ye i made every excuse in the book to get out of it i'm sure many of you know how it goes you tell yourself your make a plan and follow through onit when that day comes it turns into i do it tomoz that turns into i do it next week then next month and before u know it more weight has piled on and nothing is ever done.

anyway it got to a point where i was sick looking and feeling like i did so i got up and finally got and did something about it and well long story short for the last 5 months or so ive been training as hard as i can to the best of my ability.

ive managed to lose 7 stones so far so its going good i feel much better and much fitter than i was i must admit is a long hard road but im focused and determained to do this.

i mean ive really noticed a huge difference in what i can do now compared to before where i could hardly walk to much without getting out of breathe i found it hard to breathe it was such a struggle getting started i felt sick i felt shaky like i was gonna pass out i hated it but i still kept sticking to it and its paying off because now i feel so much better even at this stage i mean i can jog now and even run for a period of time ive really been getting into the weights also which i really enjoy and ive done abit of research and purchased some supplements from bodybuilders.com to help me with my goals to lose weight and build muscle so far ive got myself some iso 100 whey protein and some elite casein which has become great additions to my health and overal diet.

right now and btw i'm using water with my whey protein anyway i'm drinking one shake when i wake up one pre workout and one after my workout then just before i go to bed i take a casein protein.

on a rest days i take 2 whey shakes one in morning and one in the evening and then a casein before bed seems to be ideal usally in the morning i will have a danio yogurt with the shake as breafast in the afternoon i have some porridge and one toasted sandwich of egg whites on whole meal brown bread then i have my dinner which is either chicken turkey or beef usally have a nice amount of meat with brocoli and some pasta also have another danio yogurt then few hours after that i have my pre workout protein shake and then go to the gym for 2 hours when i come home i have a protein shake with another yogurt then relax for few hours when i feel tired usally an hour or two later i take my casein protein and then head to bed seems to be working so far losing 4 pounds a week this way so far.

i train 4 days week in lifting i always warm up with 20 mins of cardio usally 12 mins cross trainer and then 8 mins treadmil i do high interval on both i push myself and move as fast as i can for as long as i can to get that heart rate up then i hit the weights.

i workout until my body is completley exausted last set of anything i do i push until i hit muscle failure i really do push myself to the limit and beyond to be honest for my weight especailly now i do tend to have quite abit of stamina and strength now well i mean ive always been quite naturally strong i mean i'm a big guy being 6ft 2 big boned wide frame.

still i want to burn off more fat/weight i want to get down to atleast 16 stone aka 224 pounds i'd be happy with that weight currently i'm 25 stone exactly so a way to go yet but like i said i do push myself i eat right too so the diet is ok i feel altho any tips or suggestions from you guys/girls on adding in or taking out things is welcome and appreciated.

anyway i'm sorry if ive rambled on abit here i just wanted introduce myself and let you know what the situation 'm in to help with my main questions which is this.

ive done some research and ended up buying some muscletech creacore creatine orange fusion.

now from what i understand theres all different forms of creatine the one ive got is one known as hci and from what ive read it says no bloating no water retention no need to load or cycle off it.

now to me this sounds amazing just what i'm looking for to help take my training to the next level.

i mean when you compare it to a mono creatine which does make you put weight on which i know is water weight but even so aparently creacore doesnt do this.

which makes it more appealing to me because yes i want to be stronger and pack on some muscle while losing fat but i dont want to be bulky and huge i dont want to gain weight i want to lose weight.

also another thing most people to get faster results with mono creatine will load it which you dont need to do with creacore and also on top of that mono users they also cycle off too where as creacore it says you dont need to cycle off so ye when you compare the two creacore seems to come out on top still overal i still have some worrys and concerns about taking my creacore.

now my main worry about taking creatine is gaining weight i do put weight on very easily i probley have the slowest matabalism in the world its that slow if i eat even one cheat meal i wood put on half a stone no joke so i never have cheat meals i eat sensible all the time and will do until i get down to my ideal weight then maybe i will add in a cheat day meal but for now i dont want to do this the thought of the gain in weight worrys me as i dont want to put weight on i want to lose weight.

so i'm wondering is it really true creacore doesnt have water retaining aspects?.

water weight or not if im going to put weight on everytime i take my creacore than thats not good for me but as it states this creacore doesnt retain water aparently now i'm not sure if its true or not so i need some help on this will i constantly gain water weight everytime i take this creacore creatine?.

i mean im ment to take 2 scoops a day after a workout and if its a rest day i can take the 2 scoops anytime i guess? so by doing this will i constantly be gaining weight each time i take it?

my other concern is something ive heard now as it states creacore doesnt need to be cycled off.

now ive heard if you don't cycle off creatine it can end up messing your body up in that your body will stop producing creatine naturally on its own your body will be tricked into thinking theres already a constant source so the body then shutsdown and stops producing it meaning i would then have to take creatine for the rest of my hole life.

this really concerns me the most actully because the creacore creatine i have says i dont need to cycle off it also it has twice as much creatine init than other supplements so ye i'm worried about taking it mainly for this reason but also for the fact that it may cause me to gain weight every single time i take it.

so please if anyone could give me some feedback on my two questions concerning this creacore creatine hci i would very much appreciate it.

sorry for my spelling etc if it comes across hard to read i'm not really that good with words and writting so i apologise in advance i also want to apologise as its quite long to read but please if theres anyone who could help me with these two major questions i have i'd be most greatful.

also any other tips etc anyone wants to chuck in there is also welcome thank you all in advance =).

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Please summarize with whatever questions you are asking and the relevant information needed to answer them.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

â–¬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) â–¬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hey man first off welcome to the forums! I've been taking CreaCore for a few months now. As far as your first question goes, I have not noticed any water retention at all. I've had it stacked with MuscleTech's Test HD and actually feel leaner. And to answer your second question, there is no need to cycle off of creatine. You can do it if you so choose but it's not necessary. I take 2 scoops daily (post workout on training days, anytime on off days) and I've been feeling the results.
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) superdes21 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    Please summarize with whatever questions you are asking and the relevant information needed to answer them.
    sorry ok then will creacore make me gain extra weight if im taking it daily?

and can i constantly take it with no cycling off or will constantly use of it stop my body from producing creatine?.

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by superdes21 View Post

and can i constantly take it with no cycling off or will constantly use of it stop my body from producing creatine?.
    you wrote all of that just to ask these question? lol

it may cause a few pounds of water weight gain. yes you can take it without cycling
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000) mcapote3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    it caused 4lbs of gain in me but i lost it a week later.
    Logs: none currently

previous sponsored logs and reviews can be seen here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158128363

Weight lost to date: 100lbs

glutamine for the glutes garrettkirkman's Avatar
    garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50) garrettkirkman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you are correct it will not cause bloat. nothing wrong with mono in my opinion but hcl creatine is fine also, and if you feel better taking it then by all means do so.

Also, check out the nutrition and losing fat sub-forums, lots of useful sticky threads there.
    bench: 275
    deadlift:385
    squat: 335

currently bulking till 210 then cutting to 195 8% bf

any questions on landscaping feel free to pm, ran my own landscaping company for 5 years.

bricktemple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just read your post dude, well done on the weight loss so far. Just wondering why the porridge in the afternoon ?

thanks all for the replys and yes i'm sorry i just wanted to introduce myself and explain the situation im in i appreciate those that has replied as for the porridge in the afternoon erm well in the morning i have a protein shake with a danio yogut which btw has like 13g of protein so figured it was a nice choice and tbh i feel full and satisfied and that keeps me going till the afternoon this is when i have the porridge and one toasted egg white sandwich which then keeps me going till dinner =).

ok so i may get a few pounds of water weight even from this creacore?

if so does this mean i will constantly add pounds everytime i take creacore? or is that the max i will add overall? cause i would hate to think im gonna constantly put on more pounds every single time i take the stuff cause i am still trying to lose weight build muscle lose fat etc so hmm?.

one other thing about the cycling off i know it says you dont need to but i keep hearing if you dont cycle off creatine in general your body will stop producing it naturally because long periods of creatine use without cycling can lead to your body thinking well theres seems to be a regular source of creatine constantly there meaning the body then shuts down producing it naturally?.

i keep hearing this is it true or just rumour i dont know but it does make me worry so if anyone can shed some light on this it would be greatly appreciated also thank you in advance everyone =).

Ranked #1 in your hearts Phoenix9369's Avatar
    Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Phoenix9369 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Some weight will be water weight.
    Your body DOES NOT produce creatine. It absorbs it from beef and some other foods.
    You are thinking creatine is a steroid?
    You can take it "year round" but it's not the most effective method. Try on and off and see how your body adapts to it.

ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000) ktothewire is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Phoenix9369 View Post
    Some weight will be water weight.
    Your body DOES NOT produce creatine. It absorbs it from beef and some other foods.
    You are thinking creatine is a steroid?
    You can take it "year round" but it's not the most effective method. Try on and off and see how your body adapts to it.
    mind blowing post....
    USMC.
    "If there’s no enemy within, the enemy outside can do us no harm."

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    creacore will not add weight to you everytime you take it. shoot for 3-5 g a day and no need to cycle
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

creatine is naturally produced in the body as well as having it from red meats etc i know this to be a fact thats why i was so worried still thank you for your reply i think i will go ahead and use this tub up and see what happens.

btw about this creacore should i really go by the directions and take 2 scoops after my workout i mean dont i need the boost of energy before my workout by taking it after my workout wouldnt this be kinda pointless? i mean if i do that then the next time i go to the gym wouldnt the effects of it wear off by then? sorry im not experienced with creatine i have read up on it abit but its my first time taking it so i really dont know what to expect from it so is there anyone who can enlighten me on this please would be appreciated thank you =).

GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50) GeeDeeTee215 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It is not necessary to load or cycle creatine, CreaCore included.

That said, one of the MuscleTech reps here on the forum once advised me that it might be a good idea to cycle CreaCore periodically because of the Fenugreek Extract it contains. But I never did get clarification as to why. I'm curious if anyone in this thread might be able to shed a little light on this. What sort of effect does fenugreek extract have on the body with extended use? I don't mind going off the CreaCore from time to time and substituting a non-fenugreek extract containing creatine. I'm just a little curious about why that was recommended.

sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10) sliollio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome job on the weight loss, keep it up! But no creatine does not need to be cycled and you will probably find that most people here take monohydrate (including myself) yes you will a couple pounds of water weight but it's definitely worth it. Also you will drop the water weight if you do cycle off of the mono creatine. I've heard of people doing 1 month on, 1 week off. (personally I don't cycle)
    Bench: 305
    Squat: 365
    Deadlift: 405
    Power Clean: 215

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Take 3 to 5g op

It helps ATP. Creatine is not magic, but it's beneficial. Keep it up, and goodjob on the progress.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

Randh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gained 4lbs of water weight on creacore as well, but did not feel bloated in the least.

Also dude, don't worry about it. There's a big difference between a few pounds of water weight, and a few pounds of fat weight. Creatine should help you achieve your goals faster, not hinder you.

Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000) Quadzilla99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think I have this guy on ********

aww thank you very much all then i will take it until the tub is out btw about taking it tho should i take my creacore pre workout to gain the benefits? i know on the tub it says take after the workout but that makes no sense to me because dont i want that extra boost during my workout sorry for such a nooby question but its my first time taking it so if anyone could give me some advice on the best time to take it on workout days and rest days that would be much appreciated.

thank you =).

Team MuscleTech Rep/EMT-B BlueRev's Avatar
    BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BlueRev has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    aww thank you very much all then i will take it until the tub is out btw about taking it tho should i take my creacore pre workout to gain the benefits? i know on the tub it says take after the workout but that makes no sense to me because dont i want that extra boost during my workout sorry for such a nooby question but its my first time taking it so if anyone could give me some advice on the best time to take it on workout days and rest days that would be much appreciated.

thank you =).
    With creatine it does not matter when.
    it needs to saturate the muscle, This is why it needs to be taken everyday.

Whatever works best for you.
    Kick.com/beetoxic
    Give me a Follow for some REP

o right i see so how long does it take to saturate the muscles i thought creacore was different to mono creatine thought it worked right away so how long roughly will it take to see it work if i'm taking 2 scoops a day everyday also would it be best to do as it says on the tub 2 scoops after a workout?

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    o right i see so how long does it take to saturate the muscles i thought creacore was different to mono creatine thought it worked right away so how long roughly will it take to see it work if i'm taking 2 scoops a day everyday also would it be best to do as it says on the tub 2 scoops after a workout?
    There's no specific time for when saturation occurs, as there are various factors. Given the kinetic superiority of Creatine HCL, you can expect to become saturated quicker. Once saturation is met, it's similar to any form of creatine.

MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000) MusclePunisher is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mcapote3 View Post
    it caused 4lbs of gain in me but i lost it a week later.
    Jerk.
    Creacore and Test HD log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156689863