Registered User Isaacthecoolies's Avatar
    Isaacthecoolies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help me on arms!!!

Hey guys, so I've been working out solid for almost a year and achieved some pretty good results... One of the only things I'm not happy with are my arms... For some reason they just don't grow... I think my mistake was doing only isolation exercises before but I've switched it up and I'm not doing both compound and isolation. My arms are about 13.5 so they aren't very big.. Can you give me a total tricep workout to do for my arms? Something that will help me gain mass. Thanks guys

MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleMigraine is not very helpful. (-500)
    No surprises here...just choose a couple that work best for you

Close Grip Bench
    Dips
    Skullcrushers
    Overhead Db Extension
    Tricep Kickbacks
    Tricep Pushdown

It takes tame for arms to grow, based on your avi they look pretty proportional to your body.

With those exercises, should I be doing low or high reps?

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dumbell hammer curl 85lbs for 12 reps/arm. my arms r 18.5inches and im lean too. the key for ur triceps is overhead dumbell extensions and rope pushdowns. i work my triceps mon,wed,fri. and my biceps tues,thurs,sat. i do a max of 4 sets for my biceps and triceps. rep range is 10-15

Thanks! That's very helpful !! I recently started doing weighted dips... Would you recommend that?

JoeG23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Isaacthecoolies View Post
    Hey guys, so I've been working out solid for almost a year and achieved some pretty good results... One of the only things I'm not happy with are my arms... For some reason they just don't grow... I think my mistake was doing only isolation exercises before but I've switched it up and I'm not doing both compound and isolation. My arms are about 13.5 so they aren't very big.. Can you give me a total tricep workout to do for my arms? Something that will help me gain mass. Thanks guys

Check out my arm routine it should help ! i have my channel link below , i hope it helps
    Check out my YouTube channel ! We have great informative videos on training , supplements and diet !

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNVaLOHTkKjZ_PK6StOPSdg/videos

Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000) Whitekoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Isaacthecoolies View Post
    Thanks! That's very helpful !! I recently started doing weighted dips... Would you recommend that?
    No weighted dips. There hard on ur shouler. Rope pushdowns are better. The main exercise for ur arms has to be overhead dumbell extensions. They hit the long head. That is the only exercise that really hits the long head.

Close grip bench press is literally the worst exercise for arms, because it does exactly the same thing as any other pressing movement, it doesn't hit the long head. The only way to hit the long head is to do an extension movement, perferably an overhead extension movement. That is why overhead dumbell extensions are key. My triceps use to suck, i started doing overhead extensions for the last 2 years, and they are phucking insane

Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Kaleem08 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Fap more = problem solved

NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NickDiGiac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Be careful on skull crushers brah. I was doing them with a flat bar, and I am pretty sure I got Minor tendinitis in my left elbow.
    And on the overhead DB extension, make sure you don't drop the DB too deep behind your head. You can put too much stress on shoulder tendons or something like that
    Bench: 375x2
    Deadlift: 500x4
    Squat: 495x2
    "What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tebow2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Your only a 150 lbs so don't really expect your arms to be much bigger then they are...Your arms look fine in correlation to your body, just gain weight overall focus on compound lifts, maybe hit arms once a week and eat a lot! I have been training for only 8 months never really hit "arms" ate a lot and did powerlifting arms still grew 2 inches plus so did the rest of my body in proportion! so just gain weight and lift hard man!