Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BL17 View Post
    Umm... that in 7 months? What in the actual phhhuuccckkk. To get to where you are now took me like 2.5 years!
    i had the muscle under the fat i played american football for 6 years tore my knee got surgery and sat on my couch for 2 years eating fast food lol

Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50) Abdulisraddd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

updated pic of this week

2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000) 2010gt1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    look great man!! your back and mid section are fantastic

as far as posing help

Hopefully the user "devils" finds this thread.
    Controlled labs and PES Supporter

My transformation to inspire others:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155605783

Follow me on Instagram: Kuzfitness

fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow you're looking awesome man! good luck in your competition I'm thinking of competing myself I'm just glad I won't be up against you
    ig: fabryzzzz

chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    incredible shape man, as for you thinking you have small legs isnt true. Some serious quadage going on there

Originally Posted by fabryzz View Post
    Wow you're looking awesome man! good luck in your competition I'm thinking of competing myself I'm just glad I won't be up against you
    haha thank you sir, you are a monster looking at the progress pics good job!

fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000) fabryzz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Abdulisraddd View Post
    anyone know if i should follow this 10 days out? i don't know sheeit about water depletion

Thanks bro

And thanks for this I might use this too
    ig: fabryzzzz

Originally Posted by fabryzz View Post
    Thanks bro

And thanks for this I might use this too
    haha i will defiantly tell you how that goes for me

heres a shot of the arm from today

Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You look awesome man! Care to share your diet that got you this lean? And did you do any cardio?
    ++Positive Crew++

**Always pick 4 crew**

Originally Posted by Pr0nstarx View Post
    You look awesome man! Care to share your diet that got you this lean? And did you do any cardio?
    Thanks man! Never really did cardio until last week to be honest but now I do 30 mins low intensity in the stair master or the treadmill on high resistance. I keep my Hart rate below 145 and burn 300 calories a day. For food I finally found out how much calories I need to maintain gain and lose body fat so I played with that. High protein high protein low fats

91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 91Kg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looking awesome man!

Originally Posted by Jizzoid View Post
    "Natural" 7 months transformation LOL, funny you have average genetics your "natural" training helped you tho AHHAHAHAHAHa
    U mad brojizz?

anyone know a posing coach in so cal area????

etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) etaskusut is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    mirin hard

phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000) phil22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    looking good mate..........

coming from a competing point of view......if you are dieting through your own knowledge and the final 10day-out chart you posted is something that you are confident in then use it........stick to it and don't go changing ideas nearer 2 from speaking 2 others.......best thing for final few weeks is 2 decide on 1 approach and use it......if you chop & change or listen 2 others it could effect your approach or condition......id keep with this approach if it is your most confident final week approach......

keep things simple and don't change anything with diet 2 drastic.......

......practice posing for atleast 15-20mins upon waking and 15-20mins before bed also daily....will help bring out definition.....its very important and is often under valued by lots of people.......if condition is spot on then posing can even replace cardio in final few weeks......

looking good so far...keep going
    max bench 495lbs

max deadlift 720lbs

Max squat 605lbs

8th strongest man in uk under 105kg 2011 & 3rd strongest man in wales 2012

Originally Posted by phil22 View Post
    looking good mate..........

coming from a competing point of view......if you are dieting through your own knowledge and the final 10day-out chart you posted is something that you are confident in then use it........stick to it and don't go changing ideas nearer 2 from speaking 2 others.......best thing for final few weeks is 2 decide on 1 approach and use it......if you chop & change or listen 2 others it could effect your approach or condition......id keep with this approach if it is your most confident final week approach......

keep things simple and don't change anything with diet 2 drastic.......

......practice posing for atleast 15-20mins upon waking and 15-20mins before bed also daily....will help bring out definition.....its very important and is often under valued by lots of people.......if condition is spot on then posing can even replace cardio in final few weeks......

looking good so far...keep going

you are awesome! thanks for the info i have decided to not use that 10 day chart and just keep everything the same with no pater depletion. i look pretty nice right now and dont want to be flat on the big day. Thanks for the help repped!

update less than 2 weeks out leaning out hard!

Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    you look good, don't water/sodium cut, thatll just flatten you out. If you look good a week out, you will look good on stage. suggest you look up Layne Norton Peak week, or Team 3dmj peak week vids.

suggest you get started practicing posing if you haven't already. Stage presence/posing are big, I've seen plenty of guys place better than others due to those things even though they weren't quite as lean or had quite as good physiques.
    Last edited by Kratistos; 10-22-2013 at 08:39 PM.
    IG: Chrisprotein

thanks dude! yah no water depleting for meee

edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50) edge131 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    amazing.... miring hard!
    Get the body YOU want,not the body others tell you to have...

Live your life how you want it, but make sure you live happy.

Originally Posted by edge131 View Post
    amazing.... miring hard!
    thanks buddy!

Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Shakur460 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u make me wanna do a cut 8)

great physique gj

Originally Posted by Shakur460 View Post
    u make me wanna do a cut 8)

great physique gj
    thanks you!

Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Men's physique built like bodybuilders

Looking good man. Trips me out though I seen guys at the last show that were jacked and in phenomenal shape. I swore a lot of them were body builders until we were all separated into our registered categories. Let me know how you did when it's over. Good luck

Originally Posted by Thearmyguy1283 View Post
    Looking good man. Trips me out though I seen guys at the last show that were jacked and in phenomenal shape. I swore a lot of them were body builders until we were all separated into our registered categories. Let me know how you did when it's over. Good luck
    i got first!

Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pr0nstarx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i got first!
    Congrats man! You deserve it for sure.
    ++Positive Crew++

**Always pick 4 crew**

Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thearmyguy1283 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Congrats

Awesome!

Obtaining Greek God Bod! Mr.Zuka's Avatar
    Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mr.Zuka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone know if i should follow this 10 days out? i don't know sheeit about water depletion

[img]*****://scontent-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1379974_163223283886556_969889464_n.jpg[/img]
    following this rite now
    NPC Athlete
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2012
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC State Championships 2013
    3rd place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2013
    5th place in Mr. Wilmington, NC 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique NC Muscle Heat Championships 2013
    4th place in Men's Physique Wilmington NC Gold's Classic 2014
    5th place in Men's Physique Elite Muscle Classic 2014
    2nd place in Men's Physique NC Charlotte Cup 2015