wannabe218 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting ready for next years Muay Thai season?

Hello, I'm hoping to join the Muay Thai group at my school the next school year, however I need to get in shape before. I'm a freshman in college and I want to be ready when I'm a sophomore. I used to do wrestling and football during my seventh and eighth grade years in Jr. High however in high school I seemed to have let myself go. I've become a skinny fat, and basically lost all my muscle. I don't have a very good diet currently, and I don't think I'll be able to stick with something where I can count my macros and everything, but I will have supplements at my disposal. This week I began just eating salads, along with drinking milk. I don't really know what else to eat because the only thing I can eat is the cafeteria food and it's not the best health wise. Will I be able to lose the weight around my stomach and be able to get toned without counting macros? What kind of supplements will I need?

Also, what kind of workout would you recommend? I just started running 3 miles on the treadmill whenever I have free time, but I have started somewhat of a sloppy workout but I'd like to get in a routine if possible. Thanks!