rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Anyone looking to take on a project?

I really badly want to do this but I feel like I need someone there to help me.

I am willing to do anything! I want to know what diet to follow, which supplements to use and what exercise program I should do.

I've tried twice on my own and end up so confused that I just give up.

I know everyone is really busy with themselves and life, and some people might even get angry about this thread since I know there are a ton of helpful stickied threads. But like I said, I've read and tried to apply everything myself but I really just need someones motivation and personal touch to help me get started.

ImADoer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImADoer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ImADoer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    try third, fourth and whatever it takes. everybody here is different, there is no such thing like (if you follow this plan you will loss this much of weight ) or what so ever. all what you have to do is cut your calories - 200 to 500 cals - below maintenance and lift heavy weights. nobody gonna come and say ( i take this much calories and i do this workout and that. i take this supplement and its good so you should try it too ). do what is best for you. goodluck

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Read the stickies, do the calculation on macros,tdee and calories then post them here and we can tell you if you are correct.
    Once you start figuring out your nutritional needs and track your calories, you can follow whatever diet you want that fits within those requirements. In my opinion it's highly important you do this, because if someone tells you what to eat or you follow a strict diet, once you have lost the weight odds are you will have no clue on what to eat normally and will gain the weight back as you fall into old habits.

As for lifting, I am guessing you are a beginner. So start off with a good beginner program like Starting Strength, Beginner all pro, Ice Cream Fitness Novice 5x5 etc. you can find those program by looking in the workout section or simply using google.

Losing weight is easy and no need to get confused, you simply figure out you calorie and macro needs, make a calorie deficit and lift weights to retain lean body mass.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50) rosiebud will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm going to traack my macros and calories for a week and then I will post for you guys to take a look at and let me know what needs to be adjusted.

I also plan on trying out one of the work out programs, I just feel like a lot of them are too hard or make me feel uncomfortable doing them in public, like my form is not correct.

Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Znik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Correct form is highly important on the compound lifts, especially squats and deadlift to avoid injury. Look up proper form videos and study them and record yourself doing them or get a personal trainer session or two to teach you correct form. Start off with low weights until form is perfected and then gradually increase weights.
    My story going from obese to fit while battling daily chronic headaches:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155566013&p=1104734533#post1104734533

Summer shred 2015. -final updated posted Sept. 19.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167135911

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The goal for this week should be to just get your body used to eating 5-6 times per day.

eat what you want but inly do it every 3 hours or so. dont be too concerned about the macros and all that, just eat something filling.

The reason you do this is to get your bidy used to eating at those times. you will notice that sometime you wont be hungry and other times you will be starving. remember what you ate the meal before and tweak it so you are just getting hungry at the 3 hour mark.

Dont stuff yourself every time but eat the one plate and thats that. i always try to leave a bite on the pate just to prove to myself i can. you wont die without it.

Dont do any workouts ot supplements the first week. it confuses the results.

The second week, do the same thing, this will be the same meal timing you need to stick with. Only this week, focus on what meals you are eating and their reactions. you will notice most likely that although the heavy carb based ones are tasty and easy to eat, they dont leave you full for very long. like pastas and the like.

Now you can be eating frozen stuff during this time too so dont shy away from them. they are easy and cheap. remember that the goal is to get your body used to processing foods at the right times and to feel what is and isnt working in the hunger department.

The third week you need to address the actual make up of the meals. how many calores are you really eating and where can yu add or trim some as needed to hit your goal.

At your size you should be at about 2300 per day or so. not 1500 so dont try starving yourself or outsmarting the system because you can tell by this forum there is a never ending list of threads made by people who do just that with no results.

also start adding in some workouts the third week. nothing great, just some fun stuff. You dont want them to disrupt the food processing as that is the main factor in weight loss.

week 4 you are ready to rock and roll. your body is used to eating every few hours, you have figured out what works and what doesnt, you are making food a priority and you are into your workouts.

thats a recipe for success.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500) ZeroRemorse is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'm currently cutting and interested in a training partner to do it with me. All my friends in real life are *******s or semi-pro body builders who just finished comp and are bulking. PM me if interested.

Originally Posted by crupiea View Post
    The goal for this week should be to just get your body used to eating 5-6 times per day.

eat what you want but inly do it every 3 hours or so. dont be too concerned about the macros and all that, just eat something filling.

The reason you do this is to get your bidy used to eating at those times. you will notice that sometime you wont be hungry and other times you will be starving. remember what you ate the meal before and tweak it so you are just getting hungry at the 3 hour mark.

Dont stuff yourself every time but eat the one plate and thats that. i always try to leave a bite on the pate just to prove to myself i can. you wont die without it.

Dont do any workouts ot supplements the first week. it confuses the results.

The second week, do the same thing, this will be the same meal timing you need to stick with. Only this week, focus on what meals you are eating and their reactions. you will notice most likely that although the heavy carb based ones are tasty and easy to eat, they dont leave you full for very long. like pastas and the like.

Now you can be eating frozen stuff during this time too so dont shy away from them. they are easy and cheap. remember that the goal is to get your body used to processing foods at the right times and to feel what is and isnt working in the hunger department.

The third week you need to address the actual make up of the meals. how many calores are you really eating and where can yu add or trim some as needed to hit your goal.

At your size you should be at about 2300 per day or so. not 1500 so dont try starving yourself or outsmarting the system because you can tell by this forum there is a never ending list of threads made by people who do just that with no results.

also start adding in some workouts the third week. nothing great, just some fun stuff. You dont want them to disrupt the food processing as that is the main factor in weight loss.

week 4 you are ready to rock and roll. your body is used to eating every few hours, you have figured out what works and what doesnt, you are making food a priority and you are into your workouts.

thats a recipe for success.

Thank you so much! This is what I was looking for! I feel like what you've said here sounds like something I can definitely do without feeling overwhelmed or confused. I noticed you said don't shy away from frozen food, my mom was telling me she lost weight by eating those lean cuisine meals. Would they be a good way to have portion control and the convenience so i'm not skipping meals?

Do other members agree with this plan?

Location: Grimsby, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50) ritchiedrama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rosiebud View Post
    Thank you so much! This is what I was looking for! I feel like what you've said here sounds like something I can definitely do without feeling overwhelmed or confused. I noticed you said don't shy away from frozen food, my mom was telling me she lost weight by eating those lean cuisine meals. Would they be a good way to have portion control and the convenience so i'm not skipping meals?

No. It's retarded.
    www.********.com/ritchiedrama - Please support my ******** page ~ Online Coaching and Personal Training + Much more useful information!
    www.youtube.com/ritchiedrama7
    www.instagram.com/ritchiedrama

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezyLBJKxbG4 - 2 year Transformation video

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160090901 ~ My powerlifting log.

1 RM's:

Bench: 310 lbs
    Squat: 330 lbs
    Deadlift: 375 lbs

Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ritchiedrama View Post
    No. It's retarded.
    I agree

Eating 5-6 times a day? lifting disrupting food processing? strong bro science in that post.
    Afghan Muscle

Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Waziristan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rosiebud View Post

Don't over think it

In terms of fat loss, eat what ever you want but cut your calories and lift weights. Get some protein in that diet and that is all there is to it.
    Afghan Muscle

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    for the first couple of weeks lean cuisines will be fine. Obviously you will need to replace them with real food but they will work to get you started.

you will soon realize that they are full of all sorts of crap but for the first couple weeks you dont need to concern yourself too much with that.

i started losing weight by eating el pollo loco every day combined with some smart ones. It worked for a few weeks but once momentum took over I started looking closer at what I was eating and started cooking my own stuff.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda