Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

am i really that ugly?

am i ugly? people call me ugly alot of the time, its usually other dudes who are fat and ugly. i am also abnormally short and stocky. i buzzed my hair really short. longer hair in the other pictures. I often catch people smirking at me, or girls jerking their head away when i make eye contact. This gives me even worse social anxiety than i already have. i think that when strangers smile at me, they are being condescending like as if to say "lol look at this frickin guy!" maybe i am just being paranoid. I have no concept of what i look like, or how i am viewed by others. I even had someone say i was "delusional" when i said i saw a girl smiling at me. someone also said "if she smiled at you she must be sympathetic". life his been total complete torture for me. i look like some kind of short stocky dwarf monster. the pics of me are in my profile gallery please be honest

Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rohan27 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    id say you're average at the least. Don;t let other people get to you, people love to try to make themselves feel better by putting others down. If you're ugly theres no chance girls would be staring / smiling at you. They just tend to ignore ugly people (unless you are like off the charts ugly, which you aren't)

Try to take chit easy and don't worry about people looking at you.

goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10) goodbadenergy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have been worrying about it way too much

Originally Posted by goodbadenergy View Post
    i havent had a date in a couple of years

therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i havent had a date in a couple of years

Dawg it's all about personality and swag. Stop worrying about what other people may think and work on you.

Ever heard of the character Barney Stinson? Dude gets lay cause he knows he can. Have sh*t going for you and you will get the pussy.

Source:
    I'm 6'1, peen size 2 iPhone 4(I measured it last week), got that Don Jon vibe going joe him but the pussy didn't really come to me till I started working on me, career, being a better person, my obsession on getting laid wore off cause I'm too damn busy.

Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Bezzz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    am i ugly? people call me ugly alot of the time, its usually other dudes who are fat and ugly. i am also abnormally short and stocky. i buzzed my hair really short. longer hair in the other pictures. I often catch people smirking at me, or girls jerking their head away when i make eye contact. This gives me even worse social anxiety than i already have. i think that when strangers smile at me, they are being condescending like as if to say "lol look at this frickin guy!" maybe i am just being paranoid. I have no concept of what i look like, or how i am viewed by others. I even had someone say i was "delusional" when i said i saw a girl smiling at me. someone also said "if she smiled at you she must be sympathetic". life his been total complete torture for me. i look like some kind of short stocky dwarf monster. the pics of me are in my profile gallery please be honest
    That's your problem. I had the same problem where I overthink things and believe that i'm the ****ing pinnacle of everything. Truth is I'm not and neither are you. To your points saying people say **** about you? The problem isn't you, anyone who talks down to people like that is a straight up ******* who hasn't been taught manners by their family, for all you know they take their anger out like that because they come from a ****ed up household, don't stoop down to their level and take their "words" seriously.

And with girls looking around, it's not a bad thing, you need to put yourself out there and it's better then having your goldfish look at you all day gnomeisayin? Not every girl will give you the "comefkmeeyes", and some girls will just look out the way just because they don't want anything to do with you. Thats life, you can't be "that" person for everyone, but what you can do is be yourself. Your not ugly by any means but with the way you talk and looking at your pics it's like your miserable and to be frank it makes me sad to see how people treat themselves like that. Don't be that miserable fk online, this a BB forum, people come here to better themselves. Hop on that path, be that person you looked up to when you were a kid. You've probably read this before but better yourself physically/mentally, put yourself out there and try to socialize, you only get better.
    A simple hello can lead to a million different things.

BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BenD4Me is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sounds like you have some pretty ****ty friends. Your not ugly dude.

Originally Posted by BenD4Me View Post
    Sounds like you have some pretty ****ty friends. Your not ugly dude.
    have you looked at my pics? maybe i am average? i hate watching girls flirt with looking men and completely ignore me

Fierce Fluffalo GruffalosUnited's Avatar
    GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000) GruffalosUnited is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop being so insecure. You are not ugly. srs. You look like Aaron Ashmore.

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You're not even close to ugly.

I would say 6.5/10 maybe a bit higher if you looked a little happier in your pic.

How old are you? Where are all these flirty girls?

Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    You're not even close to ugly.
    flirty girls are at school. i think 6.5 means ugly. people call me a 7 sometimes.
    I would say 6.5/10 maybe a bit higher if you looked a little happier in your pic.

How old are you? Where are all these flirty girls?
    flirty girls are at school. i think 6.5 means ugly. people call me a 7 sometimes. People have also said i look like jeremy renner or corey haim. its only really been fat ugly dudes that call me ugly. i have some other pics of me in my gallery check those out too

AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AesZeus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol learn to smile man, who gives a shyt what haters say. Your not ugly. Keep ya head up

AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AJ7123 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    flirty girls are at school. i think 6.5 means ugly. people call me a 7 sometimes. People have also said i look like jeremy renner or corey haim. its only really been fat ugly dudes that call me ugly. i have some other pics of me in my gallery check those out too

No I don't think 6.5 is ugly at all. To me 5 is average, 6-7 above average, 8-9 highly attractive, 10 GQ models.

I looked at the other pics. You just need to smile more.

so am i ugly or just average?

Not ugly, slightly above average

drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drock2190 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even tan?

Get out of the basement (no hate), lift, dress good and find confidence in yourself
    Twins/Vikings crew

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bezzz View Post
    That's your problem. I had the same problem where I overthink things and believe that i'm the ****ing pinnacle of everything. Truth is I'm not and neither are you. To your points saying people say **** about you? The problem isn't you, anyone who talks down to people like that is a straight up ******* who hasn't been taught manners by their family, for all you know they take their anger out like that because they come from a ****ed up household, don't stoop down to their level and take their "words" seriously.

And with girls looking around, it's not a bad thing, you need to put yourself out there and it's better then having your goldfish look at you all day gnomeisayin? Not every girl will give you the "comefkmeeyes", and some girls will just look out the way just because they don't want anything to do with you. Thats life, you can't be "that" person for everyone, but what you can do is be yourself. Your not ugly by any means but with the way you talk and looking at your pics it's like your miserable and to be frank it makes me sad to see how people treat themselves like that. Don't be that miserable fk online, this a BB forum, people come here to better themselves. Hop on that path, be that person you looked up to when you were a kid. You've probably read this before but better yourself physically/mentally, put yourself out there and try to socialize, you only get better.
    How did you get over the overthinking?
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Posthardcore is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AJ7123 View Post
    No I don't think 6.5 is ugly at all. To me 5 is average, 6-7 above average, 8-9 highly attractive, 10 GQ models.

I looked at the other pics. You just need to smile more.
    This.

6.5/10 on a universal scale is not bad at all.

Also, it ain't only about the looks.

meh i am def. not hot. never had that kind of attention from females. watching my brother get attention and bring girls home to meet our parents was ****IN TORTURE. literally lived in my room. maybe not ugly, but i sure as hell aint attractive

adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10) adryan999 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    meh i am def. not hot. never had that kind of attention from females. watching my brother get attention and bring girls home to meet our parents was ****IN TORTURE. literally lived in my room. maybe not ugly, but i sure as hell aint attractive
    Might just be a self esteem thing, you aren't ugly stop thinking you're an abomination. Be glad with what you got, better to be yourself than one of those fat boys that tease you

i just read on another forum where a guy that is clearly ugly posted his pics, and asked if he was ugly, and nearly everyone said "average to slightly above". so i believe i am ugly. when i see my pics it gives me the same sense of "ugly" that i got from his pics

link to other thread.

here is the link to the other thread. I am ugly like this guy. they all call him slightly above average (crap, it won't let me post links yet) people have also called me a mongoloid
    Last edited by goodbadenergy; 10-04-2013 at 09:43 PM.

to me this guy is ugly.

initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) initialgt5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    facial appearance is not the top of the list for women.

Golden Age Lifter 5OShadesOfGains's Avatar
    5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 5OShadesOfGains is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ive seen ugly dudes who act like they are the chit and they get with girls all the time
    change your attitude, you don't even have to believe it just pretend and eventually you'll just start acting like a boss
    looks are only half the battle if you're funny and confident girls love that
    if you sulk and keep telling yourself you're ugly, then yeah, you're ugly
    change that ugly personality and you'll be on your way
    you're gonna make it

therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50) therealthedong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Op

👑
    KEEP CALM
    &
    STOP BEING
    BETA

have you all looked at my pics? i even get blotted on pics. In high school i was so terrified to get my senior picture taken that i didnt. i told my mom i dont wanna stare at that ugly face sitting framed on the mantel my whole life. I also don't get invited to go out because people don't want my ugly short akward ass on their ********

I lift, therefore I am novawildcat25's Avatar
    novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) novawildcat25 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP you've got tons of people on an internet forum telling you that you ARE NOT UGLY. for fawks sake. it's the misc. - if you were ugly i would tell you that you're ugly.

your problem isn't facial aesthetics... you can be a 4/10 and pull women... luckily for you i'd say you're about a 6/10. this is a bit above average.

your problem is that you're in denial. you cannot believe that you're good looking b/c you compare yourself to other people.

you see their success and think that the reason you don't have success is because you're ugly. it's fawking bullchit OP. stop being a huge beta puss! if you actually tried to approach women / talk to women you would get dates.

i'm going to challenge you to talk to at least 10 random girls this week. be friendly, smile, etc. practice your social skills... they don't have to be hot, you don't have to get them to go on a date with you. just fawking talk to them so you can get your head back in the game.

i play video games and watch science channel and i get women. im a total nerd, yet i get women. why? because i'm fawking proud of who i am and i fawkin love it! start being a man and being happy with yourself / trying to improve yourself instead of sulking and calling yourself ugly

P.S. - if you keep crying and moaning and making threads / replies about being ugly, even after we all tell you you're pretty decent looking, you will eventually get banned.

TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TrainBetter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    have you all looked at my pics? i even get blotted on pics. In high school i was so terrified to get my senior picture taken that i didnt. i told my mom i dont wanna stare at that ugly face sitting framed on the mantel my whole life. I also don't get invited to go out because people don't want my ugly short akward ass on their ********
    I looked at your pics. You aren't ugly. Right now, you're just average. You could try something different with the hair and/or some facial hair to kick up the notch, but I would not think "ugly" when looking at you. Your face is symmetrical. You have nice colored eyes. You don't look like Brad Pitt but remember that most guys don't.

I think that your mind is greatly over-exaggerating. You don't go out because you go into relationships thinking each person must not like you. Sometimes you need to realize not everyone cares about your looks. I'm learning that the best way to get people to like and respect you is to go on as though you just don't give a **** whether or not they think you're pretty. If they don't treat you right, they aren't worthy of your time. People come back to you the moment you begin to respect yourself and stop looking for their respect.