lenhador has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Just need assurance.

Hi, im just starting to get back into the bodybuilding scene after a shoulder injury in high school. I was hoping to get a little more assurance in my workout routine, eating habits, supplement intake, etc. Maybe get some constructive criticism on anything im missing out on or should be doing better.

About me: I am 21years old, 245 lbs, 6'3, and about 18-ish% BF.

Supplements: GNC pure raw multivitamins, promasil whey, carnivor mass gainer, creatine mono, fish oil, joint supplement, beef bcaa (pills), casein.

Diet: Eat 5x a day.

3 egg omelette with fat free cheese (bcaa pills)

Casein protien

Turkey burger with spinach (whole wheat bun) (bcaa pills)

Preworkout meal: chicken breast, sweet potato, whole grain pasta. 1 hr later mass gainer, creatine, whey protien

Post workout meal: fish filet, brown rice, carrots, broccoli, spinach. While eating: creatine, casein, mass gainer. (Bcaa pills)

Workout:

Monday: Chest
    Tuesday: Arms
    Wednesday: Shoulders
    Thursday: Back
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday: Run
    Sunday: rest

I do a 5 exercise, 20 set workout. I go 12-10-8-6 reps each day. I drink a gallon of water each day. I avoid any form of refined sugar or unsaturated fat like the plauge.

My goal is to lean bulk. I am in the military so please keep in mind i have to stay under 18% BF. Anything 10-15% would be ideal.

Any constructive criticism is welcome. Thank you guys in advance.

ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    couldnt even read the post... saw the BCAA pills... stop wasting your money on these.

Ill be back with comments on the rest of the post in a minute.

parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) parkesj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hard to say how many calories your eating based on that generic post. But to me it looks like a lot of protein powder. Why is your dinner so big? u take a weight gainer and a casein shake and dinner down all at once?

ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ummme is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Theres no way you are getting enough fat in your diet.
    Drop the supplements all together... maybe keep the creatine and fish oil if you want. As for the protein powders... there are no advantages to fast or slow digesting proteins any time of day... period. If you cant get enough protein from regular food, then maybe you want to keep one of these, probably the whey since its cheaper.
    Sugar and unsaturated fats are not evil.
    Eating 5x a day does not give any special benefits over eating when you are hungry and when is convenient.

You should read the stickies to figure out your TDEE and macro requirements....

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fat free cheese isn't cheese.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KayPS has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AAOBob View Post
    Fat free cheese isn't cheese.
    This.

OP, start here. Calculate your TDEE, come back with questions.