Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    Registered User AestheticEyebro's Avatar
    AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by syth1230 View Post
    youre just making arbitrary definitions and saying that that's fit. If hes natural and has low bodyfat hes fit.
    This. He's basically trying to make himself feel better.

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)
    This is why I don't go on the misc a lot anymore.

You guys think you can fukk supermodels simply with a juiced up body.

Doesn't work like that. It's all about face.

The only women that go crazy over bodybuilders are the butterfaces that spend most of their time in the gym. AKA ugly ass women.

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AestheticEyebro View Post
    What I said was the truth lol. A study was posted:

Cliffs:
    -Girls were asked what height they prefer. They said 6'0" - 6'2".
    -Girls were shown guys in real life and asked what heights they preferred.
    -They picked the guys that they thought were 6'0" - 6-2" as the heights that they preferred.
    -Guess what? The guys they picked actually ranged in height from 5'9" - 6'0".

An ACTUAL height of 5'8" was equivalent in terms of attractiveness to a height of 6'2" - 6'3".

Girls preferred guys to be 5'9" - 6'0". (which they THOUGHT was 6'0" - 6'3" or so, but that obviously wasn't the case).
    You are a BLAZING idiot...you are arguing specific measurements of height...height is obviously relative. UNIVERSALLY, ALL WOMEN PREFER A MAN WHO IS APPROXIMATELY 6'0 - QUOTE AS MANY STUPID ****ING STUDIES AS YOU WANT BUT GIRLS DO NOT LIKE SHORT GUYS, THEY LIKE TALL GUYS ***GOT. WHETHER TALL IS CONSIDERED 5'10 TO A SPECIFIC WOMAN OR 6'4 TO ANOTHER.

LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50) LethalLotus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by FAH_Q View Post
    Some do and CLEARLY some don't.

/dumb thread
    I agree

ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000) ssj9mysticgoku is just really nice. (+1000)
    best thread on misc all day. THanks op

hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ronnie is also like 5'5" or something, and he pulled like crazy.
    Don't remember that happening, remember him dancing, but not pulling though.

onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) onestep is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    Mate, it's unreal. I think also the fact that I'm older with muscle is turning them on a lot more, especially the younger ones. Once they hear I'm 26 it's like the horniness level goes up by a couple thousand on top. 18-21. 23 etc sure.

Look, I used that dumb app Tinder and got a hookup within 2 minutes with some 28 year old banker. I got there and she just tore my clothes off.

I have like 7 girls I'm talking to at the moment, I don't even know what to do with them.

2 I met in different gyms on top. And one on the street who keeps wats appign me.
    Where the fcn pics at ****

AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AestheticEyebro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by UFmark View Post
    You are a BLAZING idiot...you are arguing specific measurements of height...height is obviously relative. UNIVERSALLY, ALL WOMEN PREFER A MAN WHO IS APPROXIMATELY 6'0 - QUOTE AS MANY STUPID ****ING STUDIES AS YOU WANT BUT GIRLS DO NOT LIKE SHORT GUYS, THEY LIKE TALL GUYS ***GOT. WHETHER TALL IS CONSIDERED 5'10 TO A SPECIFIC WOMAN OR 6'4 TO ANOTHER.
    Lol you seem like the idiot to me.

You just said that all women "prefer a man who is approximately 6'0", then went on to say that height is relative, which not only contradicts your own post, but is also what I said from the get go lol.

namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000) namechange is a name known to all. (+5000)
    youre just making arbitrary definitions and saying that that's fit. If hes natural and has low bodyfat hes fit.
    Here let me show you some Visuals...

This is "Fit"

THis is "muscular/aesthetic" which is what OP is arguing women are universally attracted to.

Look dude is balding and has an ugly face, no matter how ripped/shredded he is, he will never attract as many women as Paul Walker who barely even lifts.

Why? Because women care SOOO ****ing little about physique, as long as you dont look like dog**** with your shirt off you are fine if you have facial aesthetics.

Originally Posted by hemen1 View Post
    Don't remember that happening, remember him dancing, but not pulling though.
    Like the 1-2 episodes of the entire show that he was single he pulled lol.

BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100) BosnianBuilder is not very well liked. (-100)

This is "Fit"

THis is "muscular/aesthetic" which is what OP is arguing women are universally attracted to.

Look dude is balding and has an ugly face, no matter how ripped/shredded he is, he will never attract as many women as Paul Walker who barely even lifts.

Why? Because women care SOOO ****ing little about physique, as long as you dont look like dog**** with your shirt off you are fine if you have facial aesthetics.

THIS.

NO PHYSIQUE ON THE WORLD CAN SAVE AN UGLY FACE.

Youre one of the few that gets it here and isn't a sheep.

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hurr durr i r potato
    theres no point in discussing with you, you employed about 350 logical fallacies its unbelievable.
    Well just have to agree to disagree.

theres no point in discussing with you, you employed about 350 logical fallacies its unbelievable.
    Well just have to agree to disagree.
    Strong response...you cannot refute what I said so you make some stupid ****ing post like this. Stay fat and stay ugly retard.

catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nothing to see.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

Justice league member Darkwings's Avatar
    Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    zyzz is overrated (srs)
    he is less attractive than people think
    Monsters hunters crew

BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    This is why I don't go on the misc a lot anymore.

You guys think you can fukk supermodels simply with a juiced up body.

Doesn't work like that. It's all about face.

The only women that go crazy over bodybuilders are the butterfaces that spend most of their time in the gym. AKA ugly ass women.
    You're an ugly loser who doesnt get pussy, like alot of the people disagreeing with OP in this thread

why should I respect anything u have to say on the opposite sex when you're a complete failure with them

I dont get calculus tips from college dropouts

Originally Posted by catm566 View Post
    Nothing to see.
    ninja edit of peace....

Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50) Redis will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Women liked me when I was skinny, when I'm bulked up, and when I'm shredded. The only difference is that I gained confidence from being ripped up, and understood the attention I was already getting.

Nothing to see.
    I saw it lol. Still have the pics open in another tab, but don't worry I won't post them.

Cliffs:
    Moderately attractive girl who is her friend dated some fat ugly guy before.

syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) syth1230 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Strong response...you cannot refute what I said so you make some stupid ****ing post like this. Stay fat and stay ugly retard.
    lul, have fun with your all or nothing fallacies. But who was cofactors?

NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NineSixFive is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awire

Originally Posted by BOYLONDON View Post
    You're an ugly loser who doesnt get pussy, like alot of the people disagreeing with OP in this thread

why should I respect anything u have to say on the opposite sex when you're a complete failure with them

I dont get calculus tips from college dropouts
    Were disagreeing because we're right you dumbass.

Most women don't give a **** about your damn body. The most attractive ones would rather have a guy with a **** physique but male model face.

Anything to say now?

catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) catm566 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I saw it lol. Still have the pics open in another tab, but don't worry I won't post them.

Cliffs:
    Moderately attractive girl who is her friend dated some fat ugly guy before.
    Point is that there is more than one thing that makes someone attractive. Just being ripped doesn't make you instantly attractive to every woman on the planet.
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    ☆☆☆υк яєω☆☆☆

BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BOYLONDON has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

This is "Fit"

Both myself and OP look mind bogglingly superior to u. TBH the problem with alot of miscers disagreeing is that alot of u look like chit, seriously. If u think you're even close to 12% then pls go. Lettuce be real tea guys who look like myself or OP are not that common. At all. Most of the people I see who workout look pudgy and sloppy as fukk. Of course no bish is gonna be dropping panties.

And lol at the paul walker reference, I see guys that look that good like once a fukkin month at best

u wot m1.68179283050743⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manc33 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RC2008 View Post
    All I'm going to say.

For the idiots on the Misc who complain about how they're not getting sloots even with a good physique - you are crazy. Seek medical help.
    Thats why I posted the Caprice BF thread. There are glitches in the Matrix.
    u wot m1.68179283050742908606225095246644152⁴

l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000) l2ambo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by barackLesnar View Post
    Some girls do, some girls don't

Some girls like tall guys some don't.

Attraction is subjective...that's why these threads suck
    No actually, muscle makes every girl wet. They'll say chit like, "I don't like guys with muscle." But then you hear them talking with their friends a day later about how this guy they saw had big biceps, wide shoulders and nice abs. Let me kick you some real chit. When a girl says she doesn't like muscle... She's a lying kunt. It's actually a genetic trait for every woman to seek out strong men. So please just stfu.
    "Movin' ahead so life won't pass me by."

Point is that there is more than one thing that makes someone attractive. Just being ripped doesn't make you instantly attractive to every woman on the planet.
    A good physique implies low bodyfat, low bodyfat means a defined face and save for facial deformities you can guarantee a 6/10 face with good grooming.
    So yes there are co-factors in attraction but being low bodyfat is an important part of this (along with confidence, social skills, income etc.)

hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hemen1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BosnianBuilder View Post
    THIS.

NO PHYSIQUE ON THE WORLD CAN SAVE AN UGLY FACE.

Youre one of the few that gets it here and isn't a sheep.
    you're a sheep brah

Justice league member Darkwings's Avatar
    Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Darkwings is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    to clear things up
    this is the 10 out of 10 guy all women want

end of the thread
    Monsters hunters crew

Originally Posted by l2ambo View Post
    No actually, muscle makes every girl wet. They'll say chit like, "I don't like guys with muscle." But then you hear them talking with their friends a day later about how this guy they saw had big biceps, wide shoulders and nice abs. Let me kick you some real chit. When a girl says she doesn;t like muscle... She's a lying kunt. It's actually a genetic trait for every woman to seek out strong men. So please just stfu.
    Lol you're a ****ing sheep.

FACE is more important than body.

Are you that stupid to believe EVERY woman gets wet by a ripped physique?

Lol. Your face is nothing special so I can see why you're using this beta defense mechanism.

Point is I'd rather be a male model with a **** physique than a bodybuilder with an average face ANY DAY.