111. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

32 28.83%
  • Yes, post workout

35 31.53%
  • Yes, but not post workout or yes, multiple shakes

44 39.64%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100) Oxct is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mmafighter1294 View Post
    I think it's implied that protein shake = protein powder mixed with liquid, usually milk. Water is only used by disgusting people that apparently don't have taste buds.
    I use water, but I plug my nose and chug it. I absolutely hate them but I still take 2 scoops a day if I'm low on protein.

sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000) sgttom is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    lol i meant whey, egg, soy, or beef protein powder
    lol I am unaware.
    yolo- you only lift once

Sumo Deadlift: 480 x1
    Back Squat: 450 x1
    Bench: 240 x1

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Oxct View Post
    I use water, but I plug my nose and chug it. I absolutely hate them but I still take 2 scoops a day if I'm low on protein.
    yeah i always plug my nose too, unless i drink it at home in milk like i have been lately

BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000) BruteMutant is just really nice. (+1000)
    Water is only used by disgusting people that apparently don't have taste buds.
    I just don't need the extra sugars and lactose from adding milk. Especially since I usually drink some protein with every meal.
    Bench Press - 225 x 41; 275 x 30
    Squat - 315 x 39
    Dead - 725
    no belts straps wraps or suits

TWITTER: Twitter.com/IMLAdrenolin
    InstaGRAM: InstaGRAM.com/Adrenolin_of_IronMagLabs

IMLAdrenolin@gmail.com
    Personal Training, Cycle Advice, Dieting Tips
    Whatever the question, I'll assist the best I can!

BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BHunter0506 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    120 cal, 2-3 carbs, and 23g of protein? Of course I be drinkin' dem delicious gains-in-a-bottle. 3x a day most likely.

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i dont use supplements im a completely natural bodybuilder, i want all the muscle i build to be real muscle i can use rather than fake bloated build ups of creatine and protein powder on my arms that mean nothing

Thankful for my gratitude TomNotNatalie's Avatar
    TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50) TomNotNatalie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by petertuck View Post
    i dont use supplements im a completely natural bodybuilder, i want all the muscle i build to be real muscle i can use rather than fake bloated build ups of creatine and protein powder on my arms that mean nothing
    You rub protein powder on your arms?

Aware me.

petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) petertuck is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by TomNotNatalie View Post
    You rub protein powder on your arms?

Aware me.
    when you take unnatural supplements like protein, creatine, hgh, bcaas etc the muscle you build is 'fake', eg you will have big bloated up biceps but they wont make you any stronger its all just fake sarcoplasm created unnaturally

Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Driftbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It really depends on how much protein I've had for the day and how I'm feeling. Whey bloats me a lot and makes me feel like ****.

iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iKeos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    FUK OUT THE WHEY!
    I only take protein shakes on the days I workout. I go to the gym 3x a week so 3 protein shakes only. One scoop each.

anonymous
    when you take unnatural supplements like protein, creatine, hgh, bcaas etc the muscle you build is 'fake', eg you will have big bloated up biceps but they wont make you any stronger its all just fake sarcoplasm created unnaturally
    how are bcaas aka amino acids, unnatural lol? pretty sure creatine is found in meats, as well as protein. and i'm pretty sure your body also makes creatine if i remember correctly. your body also creates hgh. although if someone is on hgh i don't consider them natty. and how is the muscle you build from taking bcaas or protein fake lol? protein doesnt bloat up your muscles lol. if you go from taking 2 scoops of whey along with eating food to only eating food (assuming ur still hitting your macros) you aren't gonna notice a difference except you might get slightly fatter from possibly taking in more calories from food instead of shakes.

TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheKurt009 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've never tried protein shakes

-first world problems...

TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000) TheHeavyG is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think it's implied that protein shake = protein powder mixed with liquid, usually milk. Water is only used by disgusting people that apparently don't have taste buds.
    Or trying to cut calories. If I can't fit in the extra 90 cals from fat free milk at the end I the day, poverty protein shake with water of prosperity.
    I lift for Anna Kendrick

runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) runningback25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2 shakes a day crew*
    I Rep Back 100% LEAVE LINK!

Started lifting: July 1st, 2012

My 1 year serious lifting (just turned 18 years old) progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154996753 july 1/2012 - june 24/2013

ON Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152581153&p=1040537963#post1040537963

Nano Vapor Review: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151888723&p=1026056903#post1026056903

I WANNA BE FEATURED TEEN OF THE WEEK EVENTUALLY.

JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JHFpearson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sex, weights and protein shakes is all I can say
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10) Birdmannan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I take a protein supplement because I don't consume sufficient amounts on whole foods alone. It just costs too much for me at the moment so that's why I take a supplement Also it's fast absorbing especially good after a workout.
    Main Goals:
    - Be featured on Bodybuilding.com's teen transformations!
    - Achieve the best physique I possibly can naturally!

- Eat healthy!
    - Train heavy!
    - Keep it simple!
    - Be patient when it comes to seeing results!

how are bcaas aka amino acids, unnatural lol? pretty sure creatine is found in meats, as well as protein. and i'm pretty sure your body also makes creatine if i remember correctly. your body also creates hgh. although if someone is on hgh i don't consider them natty. and how is the muscle you build from taking bcaas or protein fake lol? protein doesnt bloat up your muscles lol. if you go from taking 2 scoops of whey along with eating food to only eating food (assuming ur still hitting your macros) you aren't gonna notice a difference except you might get slightly fatter from possibly taking in more calories from food instead of shakes.
    strong naive replying to a beyond obvious troll post

Mirinquads has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    -This includes whey, egg, soy, beef, etc.
    -I take 48 grams of goldstandard banana cream pie whey after i lift but once i get home, not immediately post workout anymore.
    Banana cream pie? You dirty girl.

I do take it, more for the convenience though.

anonymous
    strong naive replying to a beyond obvious troll post
    Yeah i assumed you were trolling but i was grounded so i was bored and decided to respond to it

makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50) makeitbrahs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeah i assumed you were trolling but i was grounded so i was bored and decided to respond to it
    Sure you did.
    **Always pick 7 crew**

**If no 7 pick 3 crew**

rep on r/c:

Originally Posted by makeitbrahs View Post
    Sure you did.
    ^^^

ReubenFeenstra has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take 2 whole eggs in the morning. Whey Protein once to twice a day, pre and post workout. Furthermore some lean protein sources for lunch and dinner. Take a glass of milk 30 minutes before bed as a source of casein, but might start casein protein next month.

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't drink protein shakes. I don't do stuff like that. I am natural and always will be!

BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigStewTheJew is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Use water on 1-2 of my daily shakes and milk on rest crew

Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vladdzhu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Uh i like to take a scoop before i hit the gym and do two after working out.