Thread: Cut until..

jooboi12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cut until..

Hey guys, looking at my body in my profile pic, what body % you think im at?? And usually at what point would i stop bulking?

Been on all pros only for 2 months ish, went from 145 to 152lb in that time. Put on a but if fat but looking much bulkier and deffo added muscle mass.

Im thinking of bulkin until March ish, allowing my self 3 months to cut before holiday where id like to see my abs, is three months too fast to cut?

Peace
    Current: 152lb - 5"8
    All Pros Beginner Routine
    3000 cals per day

Location: Santo Domingo, Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic
    LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jooboi12 View Post
    Hey guys, looking at my body in my profile pic, what body % you think im at?? And usually at what point would i stop bulking?

Been on all pros only for 2 months ish, went from 145 to 152lb in that time. Put on a but if fat but looking much bulkier and deffo added muscle mass.

Im thinking of bulkin until March ish, allowing my self 3 months to cut before holiday where id like to see my abs, is three months too fast to cut?

Peace
    Sup you look like 15% to 14% just pick a weigh and see the results, from your profile you are 152, so you can try to get to 165 or 170, if you like what you see you can then CUT, you just go up and down depending on what you actually want and how you see yourself.

You can CUT in 3 month but if you bulk try not to bulk with a lot of FAT so you can CUT easy and show your abs faster.

Originally Posted by LordWolF View Post
    Sup you look like 15% to 14% just pick a weigh and see the results, from your profile you are 152, so you can try to get to 165 or 170, if you like what you see you can then CUT, you just go up and down depending on what you actually want and how you see yourself.

You can CUT in 3 month but if you bulk try not to bulk with a lot of FAT so you can CUT easy and show your abs faster.

Cheers man. I have a lil celulite on my belly which is an issue, the more bf i put on the more noticeable it is, its well annoying. But luckily i can keep teeshirt on in the winter and cut it up for summer, i just dont want to lose mass if I cut too quick, plus i hope my belly celulite goes down on the lower % of body fat
    3000 cals per day

LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordWolF will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cheers man. I have a lil celulite on my belly which is an issue, the more bf i put on the more noticeable it is, its well annoying. But luckily i can keep teeshirt on in the winter and cut it up for summer, i just dont want to lose mass if I cut too quick, plus i hope my belly celulite goes down on the lower % of body fat
    No worries a lot of us have celulite, they key of this is to bulk lean, the leaner the better you WILL still gain fat but not a lot if you do a clean bulk, and yes the celulite will go with less bf%.

So hit the gym like a BEAST, to create muscle and shape your body.

Originally Posted by LordWolF View Post
    No worries a lot of us have celulite, they key of this is to bulk lean, the leaner the better you WILL still gain fat but not a lot if you do a clean bulk, and yes the celulite will go with less bf%.
    Thats gud to hear man cheers. Yes im on a clean bulk, i guess you can say over the last two months iv been playing with calories to see my ideal intake for a slow bulk. Iv now hit the nail on the head and gettin stronger and bigger.

Thanks for the great response id rep you if i new how lol
    3000 cals per day

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you just started lifting I would stick with your bulk. Building lean mass is significantly more difficult than cutting IMO, and I would rather use my noob gains on a bulk for efficiency. Especially after mentioning that you have just now perfectly dialed in your nutrition and seeing good gains. In another 2-3 months, noob gains will have subsided and I would cut then.

Of course, its totally up to you.

Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    If you just started lifting I would stick with your bulk. Building lean mass is significantly more difficult than cutting IMO, and I would rather use my noob gains on a bulk for efficiency. In another 2-3 months, noob gains will have subsided and I would cut then.

Of course, its totally up to you.

Hey man, im 100% bulking, you may have miss understood my post a lil. I guess im just asking at what point do i cut (i.e 5,6,7,8 months down the bulk line) and how slow should the cut be in order to preserve the canons
    3000 cals per day

Hey man, im 100% bulking, you may have miss understood my post a lil. I guess im just asking at what point do i cut (i.e 5,6,7,8 months down the bulk line) and how slow should the cut be in order to preserve the canons
    1lb per week is fine, you wont lose the big guns trust me, even if you stop lifting weights and you eat at maintenance you will keep your guns.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sorry, I was reading too fast. I would bulk until you are no longer happy walking around with the additional fat (clothes fitting tighter, etc).

Cut at no more than a 500 cal/day deficit and you should be fine. If you notice your lifts going down, bump them up a bit.

Originally Posted by chevy72blu View Post
    Sorry, I was reading too fast. I would bulk until you are no longer happy walking around with the additional fat (clothes fitting tighter, etc).

Cut at no more than a 500 cal/day deficit and you should be fine. If you notice your lifts going down, bump them up a bit.
    No worries yeah that sounds good, you saying i take off my 500 surplus first and see how i get on? Or get rid of my 500 surp then drop 500 again?
    3000 cals per day

Oh btw does anybody know what bf% it takes to have defined abs, like ripped
    3000 cals per day

tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tara19 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh btw does anybody know what bf% it takes to have defined abs, like ripped
    It's different for everyone, genetics, lbm, etc.
    Some are lucky at around 15%, some have to get to the 10%.