Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pigwheels will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Could this be MRSA? Or just a rash/bite?

I noticed a scratch near my crotch a couple of nights ago, but never bothered to look at it. 10 minutes ago, as I was getting out of the shower, I noticed it as I was drying off.

It isn't pussy (is that how you spell it, lol?) or wet on the outside, just dry like a bug bite. Since this is the first time i've seen it, i'm not sure if it has gotten better or worse. Do you think that it's MRSA? Or just a rash. Also, what do you advise I put on it? Thanks a lot.

That isn't a testicle by the way lmao, it's my finger.
    Attached Images

mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mmafighter1294 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Looks like a staph infection to me. Not all staph infections are MRSA, most aren't. Go to the doctor and they'll give you an antibiotic ointment and oral antibiotics. Don't just wait and see if it gets better on its own, that's how this goes from simple doctor visit to emergency room visit.
    GSF