Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

stealth_swimmer's pics from the Mr. Olympia weekend

Starting with me and str8flexed, aka Layne Norton. Gotta admit, I was fanboying pretty hard.

Was cool to see he actually recognized my username on the forum when I mentioned it . Again, I hope next time I get to go to the Olympia, us forum members can take some pics together! I think it's cool and maybe eat someplace or something(that fits in everyone's budget). Just an idea.

my dad's friend with one of the bodybuilders (I don't know who it is, though)

My dad with that girl who was doing post-show interviews with the female winners

Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000) Swampduck is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't know CT Fletcher!?

EDIT: good pics tho brah! bet it was a cool olympia this year to visit.

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Swampduck View Post

I wish I didn't know who he was either. Is Layne still planning on competing or is he hurt or something?
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness

FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    dat azz on the right In that layne Norton pic

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My dad with an Einstein-looking guy. I'm guessing this guy was paid to look like this, but absolutely hilarious.

Me with Kim Harris and her husband. They're both really nice people. She was lively. She said she might make a comeback next year but in women's Physique. I think her structure is just right for it. I didn't really know who she was, my dad did. That's why he said I should take a pic with her in 2005 at the Olympia expo. My dad had that pic with him this year and showed it to her. He said she loved it and that it probably helped inspire her to come back (along with the new Women's Physique division, of course). As I was leaving, I was gonna shake her hand, and she goes "Don't think I'm gonna let you get away with that!" and gave me a hug, lol. Again, they're a really nice couple.

She also said she loved my curls, so eat that, haters!

Got to take a pic with B-Pak! He's huge, to say the least.

Me greeting Jerome Ferguson. I forgot he got his pro card. He's probably the nicest, most high energy guy you'll meet (not just in bodybuilding, but anywhere, ever). You can tell he's having fun, which just makes you feel great being around him.

I asked him how much he's weighing these days cus he looked ginormous. He said he's 270, and pointed out that he still had visible abs! Lifted his shirt and showed me (didn't get a picture of that).

Me actually posing for a pic with Jerome

Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 10-01-2013 at 10:14 PM.

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thnx for the pics, that get together thing would be dope, we would just have to make sure the Kai and Heath fans were at separate table lest a brawl brake out.
    I respect CT's arms, however he got them you know a cartload of hard work went into forging such meaty monstrosities.

I wouldn't want some pro's recognizing me if I talked shizzle about them.. hehe (shawn ray - jay cutler awkward)

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I enjoyed that!

Originally Posted by FilmOfWater View Post
    dat azz on the right In that layne Norton pic

This may be hard to believe, but there were many even better than that (at least for my tastes). Thicker, rounder, juicier, and even some that were just as lean. Tried catching one of this black girl doing some physical demonstration of some sort (something fitness related) but I didn't snap the pic in time, lol.

Originally Posted by Swampduck View Post

No, I don't. I might have seen a youtube vid with him in it or something, but it might've been some other jacked black guy.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is it just a bad shot of him or has Layne lost a sh*tload of mass?

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    I enjoyed that!
    This, great thread and yes, lets everyone met up next year that goes. I'll be there again for sure. Had a blast and would never miss one again!
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) realistromeo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    This may be hard to believe, but there were many even better than that (at least for my tastes). Thicker, rounder, juicier, and even some that were just as lean.

yes.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great pics stealth.
    A pattern in the chaos.

Originally Posted by realistromeo View Post

yes.
    lol, basically! And then MHP had this super hawt babe workin the booth with joocy thighs. Was basically taking every bit of willpower I had to not have raging wood. Probably a bit muscular for many ppl's taste on this forum, but I thought she looked fantastic! And she was dancing to the music for like over half the expo, lol. Not only hawt, but she just seemed to have fun with it, which you can't help but feel good about. It's always nice seeing people have fun.

Anyways, moar pics!

Franco Columbu!

My dad with Ron Love. Guy was cool to hang out with (my dad started talking with him while waiting for Franco). Started talking about the bodybuilders of the past and stuff. Ron's 62 and still massive. He said he might do the Master's Olympia next year...but then said, "If this guy joins me in my workouts" and the guy was like pretending he was gonna run off somewhere, lol. Guessing it was his friend.

Ron spotting Rich Gaspari

Ron and my dad exchanged business cards so that my dad could email him this pic.

My brother with Anthony Pettis

Bullet Proof, George Farah! Interesting side story, George didn't have a VIP pass so they wouldn't let him watch the women's events at the expo in the seated area! He looked pretty upset about it, which is totally understandable, imo. He's a huge name in the industry and coaches multiple athletes spanning multiple divisions, including the women! He did DLB's diet, for cryin out loud! He's got it in this pic, so maybe he bought one right after it happened (or maybe I misinterpreted and they wouldn't let him do something else). All I know is he was in the seated area and left looking upset after talking to one of the guys there who was making sure people didn't enter the seated area in front of the stage where the women's events (and the Men's Physique and 212 shows) were being held.

some eye candy

walking from the parking lot to the building where the expo was

Me recording a short vid with my dad's video cam

pic of the crowd - just saw now that it looks like a guy is looking directly at the cam. Dis chit needs to be captioned, lol

makes a great "Soon..."

will post more pics tomorrow. Just a head's up, the rest of the pics probably aren't as good quality cus they're from my camera whereas these were from my dad's.

ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000) ROMMYromboid is a name known to all. (+5000)

........Was cool to see he actually recognized my username on the forum when I mentioned it .
    Great pics Stealth and good that your user name was mentioned. If I was to go(when my finances are better) I would wear a TEAM ROMGLE top and have my forum ID and TEAM WOLF, post count and reps printed in large letters which would make for better photographs. Also great that you dads interested in bodybuilding.
    TEAM WOLF + TEAM KAI +TEAM CEDRIC + TEAM ROMGLE - TEAM RAMY - TEAM FAIR JUDGING
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    20 Years of bodybuilding knowledge, it does n't come easy 'FullROM 2012'
    Always train with a FullROM - Do not brag about how much weight you can lift if you do not use a FullROM - 'FullROM 2012'
    TEAM LEVRONE

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ROMMYromboid View Post
    Great pics Stealth and good that your user name was mentioned. If I was to go(when my finances are better) I would wear a TEAM ROMGLE top and have my forum ID and TEAM WOLF, post count and reps printed in large letters which would make for better photographs. Also great that you dads interested in bodybuilding.
    bahahahahaha

sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sexnews has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    This, great thread and yes, lets everyone met up next year that goes. I'll be there again for sure. Had a blast and would never miss one again!
    Can we then also go to the photo shoots with you?

Originally Posted by sexnews View Post
    Can we then also go to the photo shoots with you?
    I doubt they'd allow that, but it'd be awesome!

Will upload some more pics to post later tonight. For now, here's a pic of me with one of my favorite female bodybuilders, Anne Freitas!

I'm so happy she gave me the opportunity since I caught her right after she had just sat down, and she looked tired (after I asked for a pic, she sighed, nodded her head and went "yeah"). I think we were all tired because this was near the end of the expo. She's one of my favorite competitors because she's very balanced and proportionate with nice round muscles and comes in shape. It sure doesn't hurt that she's drop-dead gorgeous, too!

gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gamebred26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where is the rest of george farah? youd think youd be on for the olympia weekend....jesus.

FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hnnnggg @ anne.. 1 of my favs also

Originally Posted by gamebred26 View Post
    where is the rest of george farah? youd think youd be on for the olympia weekend....jesus.
    even though some people go thru a mini cut to walk around all day at a expo (idk why)... farah been there done that onstage not need to prove himself

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I doubt they'd allow that, but it'd be awesome!

Will upload some more pics to post later tonight. For now, here's a pic of me with one of my favorite female bodybuilders, Anne Freitas!

I'm so happy she gave me the opportunity since I caught her right after she had just sat down, and she looked tired (after I asked for a pic, she sighed, nodded her head and went "yeah"). I think we were all tired because this was near the end of the expo. She's one of my favorite competitors because she's very balanced and proportionate with nice round muscles and comes in shape. It sure doesn't hurt that she's drop-dead gorgeous, too!

"nice round muscles"....I see what you mean Stealth

kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kingtung is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by The Abomination View Post
    LOL 10 bucks says she can squeeze her abbductors to pinch his penis off.
    If you have spare green pixels, send them over.

99% Natural Freak of Nature, using only the best liquid-injectable-creatine supplements from bb.com, Celltech Nutrition.

Im not fat im natural - peace out bye.

RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000) RepItOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TheGame76 View Post
    I wish I didn't know who he was either. Is Layne still planning on competing or is he hurt or something?
    Probably working on his film of water

Originally Posted by kingtung View Post
    LOL 10 bucks says she can squeeze her abbductors to pinch his penis off.
    Remeber your at the Expo, Lou Ferigno will be expecting at least $20

nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    nice pics man, hope more comes ^^
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ___ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice pictures..
    you guys are so weird.. i bet you are like Leatherface´s family in real life

Originally Posted by The Abomination View Post
    No, you don't!

Her glutes are out of this world. Probably the roundest, shapliest in all of female bodybuilding! (srs). Here's a couple pics from bodybuilding.com

Dat Brazilian booty

Originally Posted by RepItOut View Post

Remeber your at the Expo, Lou Ferigno will be expecting at least $20

lol!

6 Pack Fitness booth

Andy Haman at the Dymatize booth (Denise Masino was working it as well in a similar outfit but red...didn't get to snap a good photo of her at the booth though...but did get a couple pics of her elsewhere)