Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Join in and congratulate our 3X Mr.Olympia Phil Heath

I can't believe no one has made a thread congratulating our 3-time Mr. Olympia Champion Phil "The Gift" Heath, so I'll do it. From the moment he stepped onstage on Friday night it was obvious he was ON, and that the game was over. And this was confirmed when in the ultimate gesture of respect, he was pulled from comparisons, making it official that he was in the driver's seat and that a 3rd Sandow was his.

Every year he comes in shape, he never shows up at anything less than his best. The only year where things didn't exactly go his way was in 2009, and even then it was only due to him getting sick.

So Heath fans and forum members in general, let's all join in and congratulate our 3-time Mr. Olympia Champion.
    Last edited by Aguakate; 10-01-2013 at 08:10 PM.

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not saying he didn't deserve it, but you definitely don't speak for me here at the IFBB section

KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000) KouRon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    inb4 Phil Heath
    ★★★ I was part of Ultra 2013 Thread Crew ★★★
    No Fap October 2012 COMPLETED!
    Misc Persian Crew
    -->>MMC<<--
    Dorian Yates training = The only way to train!
    M4L Krew Representing!~
    RIP - Az "Zyzz" Sergeyevich :( , The god has fallen, but the legend lives on! <3

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by PillClinton View Post
    you definitely don't speak for me here at the IFBB section
    He doesn't speak for 64% of us according to the poll thread.

Originally Posted by Aguakate View Post
    in the ultimate gesture of respect, he was pulled from comparisons
    Yeah..that's what it was..

Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is the IFBB section and Phil Heath is the IFBB Mr. Olympia Champion.

If you don't want to join in on this thread and show respect, it's up to you. This is for all those who do feel like congratulating the Champ, regardless of who their favorite bodybuilder is.

PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is the IFBB section and Phil Heath is the IFBB Mr. Olympia Champion.

If you don't want to join in on this thread and show respect, it's up to you. This is for all those who do feel like congratulating the Champ, regardless of who their favorite bodybuilder is.
    like i said, I'd congratulate phil if i saw him, shake his hand and ask what his younger self would have thought about him being mr. O, . I'm just making sure you understand that you don't speak for me when you say "we at the ifbb section" stuff

D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000) D-Wade7288 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Congrats Phil.

Just want to let you know that no one is quite as hungry as the Wolf.........

BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I can't believe no one has made a thread congratulating our 3-time Mr. Olympia Champion Phil "The Gift" Heath, so I'll do it. From the moment he stepped onstage on Friday night it was obvious he was ON, and that the game was over. And this was confirmed when in the ultimate gesture of respect, he was pulled from comparisons, making it official that he was in the driver's seat and that a 3rd Sandow was his.

Every year he comes in shape, he never shows up at anything less than his best. The only year where things didn't exactly go his way was in 2009, and even then it was only due to him getting sick.

So Heath fans and forum members in general, let's all join in and congratulate our 3-time Mr. Olympia Champion.
    If you really love him you'd put your money where your mouth is--I bet he'd appreciate that more. If you want to be like Phil and win a Mr.O yourself, you better start using a cupboard full of his Muscletech products. And don't forget to follow his training routine--all available on Muscletechs website.

BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000) BigDaddyCoolPR is just really nice. (+1000)
    Team Cutler here, but why not...Phil is very good friends with Jay and he deserves credit.
    "You can always do what you have set your mind to do if you don't allow Fear and Discouragement to stop you. People say that Faith is the absence of Fear. But I believe that Faith is the presence of Courage in the face of Fear and Failure".

-Judge Mary Stenson Scriven

Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jojo3000 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

lol thread failing hard

justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) justinc1089 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    HA! You do NOT speak for me.

Phil Heath is the worst Mr. Olympia since at least before Dorian Yates. He is decades behind where Mr. Olympia should be now. Dorian Yates would crush him, as would Coleman and Cutler in their primes.

Phil Heath is tiny. He only has huge arms. I don't get why everyone else can't see that. He looks like he only trains arms. His back was smaller than like 4-7 other guys competing against him, at least. He has 4 abs. That's it. He is one of those guys genetically cursed to not be able to ever have 8-10 abs. Look at Cutler's core in his prime; you can count a full 10 pack on him. THAT is a Mr. Olympia abdominal core! Phil Heath just brings 4 faintly visible abs year after year, and no one notices because Muscle Tech and the Olympia staff hype him up. Heath is also small over all if you look at his height and weight compared to Kai Greene, Jay Cutler in his prime, and Ronnie Coleman in his prime, and probably others as well like Nasser and Yates. And as I already mentioned, he comes in far less conditioned than any Mr. Olympia ever has for decades, at least since before Dorian Yates, but I think even further back than that. Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman were FAR more cut and dry than Phil Heath has ever been.

Phil Heath wins because he is sponsored by Muscle Tech, and does not have baggage his closest competition Kai Greene has. That's the truth whether Heath fanboys can see it or not.

If Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, or even Jay Cutler in his prime stepped on stage against Phil Heath, Phil Heath couldn't even compete against them hardly. He could at least stand on stage and compete a little against Cutler and Yates, but he would be laughed off the stage against Coleman.

Phil Heath is what is called a paper champion. You can see it in his eyes. He knows he has been put there and does not belong there, and is mad because people see through him.
    "Every time you hit him, its gotta feel like he tried kissin' the express train. Let's start buildin' some hurtin' bombs."

Originally Posted by justinc1089 View Post
    Phil Heath is tiny.
    LOL....okay

spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000) spamy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I can't believe no one has made a thread congratulating our 3-time Mr. Olympia Champion Phil "The Gift" Heath
    Believe it.

BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000) BOUNTYHUNTERMK2 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Phil Heath is the worst Mr. Olympia since at least before Dorian Yates. He is decades behind where Mr. Olympia should be now. Dorian Yates would crush him, as would Coleman and Cutler in their primes.

Phil Heath is tiny. He only has huge arms. I don't get why everyone else can't see that. He looks like he only trains arms. His back was smaller than like 4-7 other guys competing against him, at least. He has 4 abs. That's it. He is one of those guys genetically cursed to not be able to ever have 8-10 abs. Look at Cutler's core in his prime; you can count a full 10 pack on him. THAT is a Mr. Olympia abdominal core! Phil Heath just brings 4 faintly visible abs year after year, and no one notices because Muscle Tech and the Olympia staff hype him up. Heath is also small over all if you look at his height and weight compared to Kai Greene, Jay Cutler in his prime, and Ronnie Coleman in his prime, and probably others as well like Nasser and Yates. And as I already mentioned, he comes in far less conditioned than any Mr. Olympia ever has for decades, at least since before Dorian Yates, but I think even further back than that. Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman were FAR more cut and dry than Phil Heath has ever been.

Phil Heath wins because he is sponsored by Muscle Tech, and does not have baggage his closest competition Kai Greene has. That's the truth whether Heath fanboys can see it or not.

If Ronnie Coleman, Dorian Yates, or even Jay Cutler in his prime stepped on stage against Phil Heath, Phil Heath couldn't even compete against them hardly. He could at least stand on stage and compete a little against Cutler and Yates, but he would be laughed off the stage against Coleman.

Phil Heath is what is called a paper champion. You can see it in his eyes. He knows he has been put there and does not belong there, and is mad because people see through him.
    Got any more drivel you care to spout?
    ''There’s this battle over waterboarding at places like Guantanamo Bay. I think that they should just say, “Hey, if you guys don’t talk, you have to see Hercules In New York.” I guarantee those guys would talk much faster. You don’t need to do waterboarding or anything else. That’s the ultimate threat.''

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Team Kai

''Well that's a kick in the gentleman relish'' MaKaiser

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Phil Heath honestly doesn't deserve all this fkn hate!!
    He clearly beat kai and everyone else on stage 3 YEARS IN A ROW he is a 3x MR.O and deserves respect from fans especially here on bodybuilding.com . Guys lets keep this thread respectful and if you going to come here posting hate comments Faaak off !

Well deserved champ !

Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dawlphinracer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not a heath fan, but it's sad how they don't give the dude any respect. He has a phenomenal/ Mr O body wether you like it or not and he should be respected since he is our sports ambassador. Just my opinion.

majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) majidcg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    congratulations to phil from here in asia !!

FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dawlphinracer View Post
    Not a heath fan, but it's sad how they don't give the dude any respect. He has a phenomenal/ Mr O body wether you like it or not and he should be respected since he is our sports ambassador. Just my opinion.
    same with dexter Jackson

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats, he's probably partying it up and jetting around the country to care about reading forum threads!

Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10) Laith is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yo Phil I just want to say how embarrassed I am for my peers around me on this site. You earned this every step of the way just want to say fk the haters and this internet bull and congrats to the champ!

Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Deano87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    Congrats, he's probably partying it up and jetting around the country to care about reading forum threads!
    lol, nope!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7301763&page=4

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    enough with the fluff...he has enough people sucking his balls.

It would be cool if Phil did a real interview. Not a "phil tell me about your biceptz routine" I mean a real interview.....

1. You were the nice guy, golden child who had a growing fanbase why do you think that has changed?

2. Do you think your reputation is starting to cost you money or will in the future? Lebron James realized it is much more profitable for him to be the good guy rather than the villain for instance (hey I had a gifted shirt but after training with another IFBB pro who said "why do you have "bitch boy's" shirt on I got rid of it)

3. Why do you seem to get so aggravated at the crap talkers who are all generally immature 16 year's old's just trying to get rise out of you?

4. How do you feel about the hit your reputation is taking? It's sort of the lebron james effect. As in you were the "good guy" but now are the villain but it's sort of a bad/weird/awkward fit as the villain.

5. Are you aware that your reputation is not so great among other pro's?

6. Do you listen to haney's dangerous and deadly drug protocols more specifically diuretics? Or does he only give the dangerous protocols to new guys like feroce (lol I don't expect that answered)

7. Any validity to the rumors haney threatened feroce to not speak out about the dangerous protocols that damn near killed him?

8. Does haney run the show or you?

9. Is your new and sort of villain act on purpose or were you faking it as the nice guy and this the real you? Because it seems sort of fake and childish.

FFS Phil has enough guys stroking his ego let's end with all the congrats and "dude your arms I <3 them" threads. This will never become get big (which is good) but it is turning to a place of just stroking kawk of all the pro's.

Some of these guys are great dudes, genuine dudes, hard workers etc. Actually I THINK PHIL HEATH IS! But with all the grumblings about it, all the pro's that now hate him, all the talk behind his back that is way more fun to ask that stuff. Remember guys this isn't a sport it's the WWE...don't take it too seriously.

For the record my post has nothign to do with the placings...I actually think Phil won pretty damn clearly.

Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Smallest by far in top3 doesnt make Mr.O for me.

Yates, Coleman and Jay has ruled the scene with SIZE & CONDITION.

Phil is... just condition, no size.

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

its time to chill out little man your jimmies are rustled you're talking poo poo. genetically cursed only having a 4 pack but genetically gifted elsewhere , hardly anyone has 10 so be quiet, people calling phil 'small' if hes small then what is the 169lbs of mountain man yourseld considered.

cutler , ronnie ,dorian in their prime may have beaten the current well guess what dip**** we are in the present no the past, stop bringing history in it, its utterly pointless and proves nothing, if kai won, id be saying ronnie would use him as toilet paper too. it doesnt make any difference, its not going to take any of his achievements away, you're blaming phil on not being as big but hes the best of the current crop right now, maybe blame the other 19 other competitors for not actually beating him or bringing a ronnie or nasser type physique on stage, phil doesnt judge and hand the awards to himself, get mad at the judges.

and 'he comes in far less conditioned than any Mr. Olympia ever has for decades' ...impying 07' jay was peeled to the bone
    Last edited by JM3K; 10-02-2013 at 06:52 AM.
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    #MMFC

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wzn View Post

Size condition symmetry and balance. Phil is stupidly good at 3/4 which allows him to beat bigger guys.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wzn View Post

I don't even

Full retard

EDIT: he has won 3 times in a row , please tell me who would have beaten him with SIZE AND CONDITION? Kai ??? Would that put kai in the same league as past Olympia winners?? fkn pathetic

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

5'7", 169 lbs

i think you are the only that's tiny

2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000) 2276 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I suspect in many years to come, once the dust has settled on Phil's reign, history will Favour Him.

Also there seems to be a lot of hate from people basing their judgement on a ****e 360p streaming of the O. I wasn't there, but I'm not silly enough to think that that broadcast was anywhere near a reflection on the condition of the boys up on that stage.

Anyway, Kai put up a VERY good fight, and yes; sending phil back early ruined it for a lot of people (including yours truly) but I still think he won, so congrats to Phil
    No Gear, but All the Idea.

Beta Client - NickFit Consulting.

BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100) BroScience5000 is not very well liked. (-100)

He is one of those guys genetically cursed to not be able to ever have 8-10 abs. Look at Cutler's core in his prime; you can count a full 10 pack on him. THAT is a Mr. Olympia abdominal core! Phil Heath just brings 4 faintly visible abs year after year, and no one notices because Muscle Tech and the Olympia staff hype him up. .
    People only have six abdominal muscles. Are you saying Jay grew a few extra? This sounds unprecedented and should be reviewed by the scientific community. What was Jay using for supplements? I know Phil uses Nitro Tech to get all that mad size--perhaps he needs something like No-Explode to ignite his workout and to go that extra bit and grow 3-4 ab muscles??? What do others think? What is the best way to grow extra abs? Would it be possible to grow an extra arm too? Competing at the Mr. O with 3 arms! I bet that would beat Phil.

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats Phil!!!
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA