I've seen some ads pop up for these two products, but can't find any reviews from any sites that aren't trying to sell the products. Tried searching the forums and couldn't find anything either.
Anyone got any info / experience with these products?
Thread: Muscle ZX90 and XT Genix
10-01-2013, 06:39 PM #1
10-01-2013, 07:01 PM #2
- Join Date: Mar 2006
- Location: East Rochester, New York, United States
- Age: 29
- Stats: 5'5", 184 lbs
- Posts: 11,437
- BodyPoints: 8552
- Rep Power: 17349
I would stay far awayType 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"
INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!
*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*
ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX
12-06-2013, 11:56 PM #3
- Join Date: May 2012
- Location: newcastle, NSW, Australia
- Stats: 5'11", 187 lbs
- Posts: 3
- Rep Power: 0
I would NOT trust a company that
1) Uses horribly photoshopped images to advertise their products on facebook (think Jay Cutler x 3),
2) Use a badly photoshopped cover of men's health relabelled 'mens life and health', and
3) Claims that every top celebrity including Hugh Jackman and Chris Hemsworth got huge simply by using their products and did little else to get that way.
If that doesnt scream 'scam artists', I don't know what does!
In short, stay away