Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz

My time at the 2013 Mr Olympia

Do not come in here to talk sh*t about no one. They all lurk here and knew I was posting this

My visit to the 2013 Mr Olympia.

First off I want to thank Rich, the BodySpace admin here on BB.com. He made sure I had a good time and I just wanted to thank him for that. Very class act guy and it was so great to finally meet you.

Next, to all the Pro's and Non pro's I met over the week I was there. All super super cool, down to earth people. Everyone was so open and willing to chat, take pictures.

Special shout out to Rob Bailey. Also known as DLB's husband aka cameraman. I ran into this guy at the expo and the photo shoot. Much respect to this guy. It was cool to meet you after watching your video's over the years. You and your wife are truly awesome. She will make a great Champion for this sport!

To my bro Roelly, so very proud of you man! I told you in texts over this year believe in yourself and you will be there! I saw it in 2009 and I Knew this day would come. Keep at it bro and top 5 is yours!

From the photo shoot, Phil was the only Pro who told me to not take any pictures of him. So I only have one and I had to stop him to get it as he was leaving the shoot.... never even got to chat with him once. He just hung around his people at the shoot in between set changes.

To Kai Greene, you made my day. I never saw it coming and when you got there at 5pm. I'd already been there since 9am that morning. I was dead tired, but once I saw you. I knew I was not leaving! You were everything people know about you who have and have not met you. So open, humble and willing to talk and take pictures with fans. It was very mind blowing how it became just me and you in that shoot for over the first hour of it. Sitting right next to you as the camera was going off. Chatting between every set change. Talking about anything that came to mind.... Victor Richards, your time with Oscar, posting on forums, how can you get any better then you are now.... just on and on. You truly are the people's champion and a awesome roll model for this sport. Every person that is into bodybuilding or fitness should meet this man at least once. It is truly a great experience that will last with you forever.

Talking with Wolf Thursday night in the hotel lobby

Ramy's team ( DJ wasn't there at the time ). Great guys, full of good info on Ramy!

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 09:56 PM.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 10:00 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 10:04 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 10:11 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 10:20 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 10:24 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-02-2013 at 10:28 PM.

The white is the camera photo shoot flash I had to deal with to take pictures.....

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 04:07 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 04:12 PM.

70lbs rows for reps.....

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 04:16 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 04:43 PM.

He arches his back to do these. I watched his technique. Very slow motion up and down, even pausing mid sets.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 04:50 PM.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 04:56 PM.

Last night in Vegas with my bro Roelly, his sister ( aka Manager ) and friends. He brought his own food and didn't eat here for those wondering. He was leaving at 4am and we just wanted somewhere close to sit before heading out.

Having breakfast and ran into Evan. See ya on MD bro, lol.

Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 05:01 PM.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Kai's quad feathering when leaning on that barbell..good lord.

Z man you saw all these guys up close and a lot more than us..any placings related thoughts you'd like to share?

also inb4 someone puts a brazzers logo on the pic with Cedric

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great pictures Z. Jealousy x100000

Kai looks absolutely ridiculous, that hamstring shot and that calf in the MM. Mind blowing.

Also curious, was there a reason why Phil didn't to take any pictures?

Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    posting on forums
    ????

oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) oldunclehue is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    - Awesome pics man...looks like you had a blast. So glad Roelly did well to, he was all over the net last year with his over season size and people were a bit disappointed. This year he stayed out of it and just improved big time.

- Too bad to hear Phil was the way he was. I've heard from a few he's not a great ambassador of the sport, but guys like Kai keep us all happy!
    ~~Limitations are for those who have them~
    ~~Excuses are for those who need them~~
    ++Positive Crew++
    Not doing anything right Crew
    Shift work/On call Crew

Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    Kai's quad feathering when leaning on that barbell..good lord.

Z man you saw all these guys up close and a lot more than us..any placings related thoughts you'd like to share?
    Placings? As far as the O? Everything was spot on 1st to 5th....... Roelly was 6th, Ramy 7th and Jay 8th.

blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50) blackeneddeath will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Looks like you had a blast

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I need to stay at the Orleans next year
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheGainsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thank you for sharing these awesome pics with us!

Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ikatsu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sweet pics Z. Mad jelly!!!

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    I need to stay at the Orleans next year
    It was truly like Meet the Pro's fantasy camp. We were bumping into each other everywhere,,,, elevator, restaurants, lobby, etc.

FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    holy **** @ the size of rich piana arms / delts

Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthony.b is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and Phil said no pics why?
    Tax Crew - PM me legit questions.

FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500) FilmOfWater is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ramy lurks here?

Originally Posted by FilmOfWater View Post
    Ramy lurks here? [
    This is not the largest online bodybuilding and fitness site for a reason. Many cannot post due to contracts. It's all good...

Btw, Ramy is a super nice guy. The gentle giant! I know DJ is going to do him right and top 5 is going to come quickly for him.
    Last edited by ZBlacktt; 10-01-2013 at 11:14 AM.

OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OutdoorsinCO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post

DLB...so hot
    Dave