Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    Funny thing, from this picture, Kai has it.
    Except for the fact that no.

"Better taper, midsection, legs and width" You're talking about paper stats that would matter to a blind man. Phil's legs actually look better in this pic because of superior conditioning. As for "who has the pose" They have a very apples and oranges contrast in physiques where it would really come down to which shape(s) the judges prefer. And conditioning. So Phil wins. Eat poop.

Now...Allow me to bring logic and reasoning into the discussion for once. For once gat dangit! When I say gat dangit I mean it gat dangit!

I'm genuinely curious is there anyone in the lineup onstage that isn't wider than Phil? If the case is in fact no, then out of an average lineup of 20-25 competitors how much has it ever mattered? Let me think about this...Derp...dddeeeeyyyerrrprprp...deeeeeeaaaeeee erpppp...Thinking too hard...must...not.......potatooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Last edited by Big Slim DaDDy; 10-09-2013 at 12:02 AM.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A conditioned Kai does take the FDB and Ab n thigh imo.

Just a shame he likes his cookies so much, maybe Wolf can help him slowly taper off it so he can show up in shape for once like Wolf did this year...
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lmao at Jay having better quads after two years off and only a 12 week prep. He's coming back next year and will have almost a year of training instead of 3 months. Done. You might want to keep up with Jay. You guys do know he only had 12 weeks of legit training right. I'm pretty sure by next Olympia he will have his size back. Not saying he will win, but you guys saying he is done when he clearly stated he is not is just ignorant. If you don't think three months growing into a show with results like that is impressive, you don't know bodybuilding.
    There should be a picture of Dexter Jackson on the IFBB mandate.

Registered User transformerchad's Avatar
    transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000) transformerchad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddyCoolPR View Post
    How is it even a debate whether Phil has a better midsection than Kai?

OF COURSE HE DOES.
    100% This

Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100) Spartacus81 is not very well liked. (-100)
    I like everything about Phil more than Kai. Kai has feathered quads. That's his best feature and Jays quads are better. Kai will never beat Phil. Unless he gets injured or Ninjas jump him.
    There should be a picture of Dexter Jackson on the IFBB mandate.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Spartacus81 View Post
    Lmao
    gtfo

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

[/QUOTE]

Sorry for being such a dumb dumb, but in these 3 shots Kai is killing Phil, guess my eyes are bad. I guess Phil just deserves the title because his conditioning was slightly better?

My dumb question is how long would it take for Kai to achieve Phil's conditioning, vs how long would it take Phil to achieve Kai's development?

Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The more I look at this, the more I have Kai winning.

Phil is getting outmassed, in every pose.
    Phil got Kai on forearms, and thats about it :s

tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tsiparlanaeht has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lmao at Jay having better quads after two years off and only a 12 week prep. He's coming back next year and will have almost a year of training instead of 3 months. Done. You might want to keep up with Jay. You guys do know he only had 12 weeks of legit training right. I'm pretty sure by next Olympia he will have his size back. Not saying he will win, but you guys saying he is done when he clearly stated he is not is just ignorant. If you don't think three months growing into a show with results like that is impressive, you don't know bodybuilding.
    I personally like my humour to be well executed with flair, combo's and punches after a great set up but hey if your simple mind truly believes Jay will ever place top 3 again and isn't falling apart just like Ronnie and before him Dorian did then more power to you. Every legend comes to an end. You die hard fuks remind me of when I was 4 and ate my first crayon and it tasted so bad so I forced one up my nose cause they at least smelled nice and it got stuck.

My mother took me to the docco and his name was Barry. After this penis sized object was removed from my 4 year old nose and 2 fingers removed out my anal cavity cause Barry said maybe I put one up my sphincter to my mother so he had to check my mother made me pancakes. The "flapjack" as some people say, I always picture red posters would say Flapjacks. What the hell is a 'flapjack'?? IT'S A PANCAKE. Flapjack was just some 'jerk' as Meso would say named "Jack"'s idea to try and steal the thunder from this delicious breakfast classic. Have you ever seen Kai Greene in that video where he eats about a tonne of pancakes? Oh and before I get called out by some red poster 1 tonne is a metric tonne. 1000 kg. 1 ton is an imperial ton. It is equal to 2240 pounds (exactly 1016.0469088 kilograms).

Anyway Kai greene is according to his web autobiography got into body building due to his rapid growth and development and it drew the attention of his 7th grade English teacher, and since his school conduct was deemed far below expectations, Kai was introduced to the idea of teen competition. He soon became an enthusiastic bodybuilder. He competed in the National Physique Committee, aiming to move into the International Federation of BodyBuilders. He perceives his success in the NPC as mixed. Although he won the 1999 Team Universe, he was disappointed and took a five-year break from competitions, before re-emerging in the 2004 Team Universe contest, which he won again. This victory qualified him for a career as a pro bodybuilder. He is famous for his long, grueling and intense training sessions, spectacular posing and coming in consistently off in condition especially 2013 aye Roro.

Anyway he ate a lot of pancakes, back to what I was saying... Is there anything that would differentiate a flapjack from a pancake? Let's think, what do you put on flapjacks, topping wise, SYRUP, the same exact syrup that you put on pancakes... THATS WHY ITS CALLED PANCAKE SYRUP or maple syrup, talking about maple syrup I have a friend Davisforeman who used maple syrup as lube when he was 17 and ended up with a nasty bacterial fungus on his swollen monkey after looking too long at Ben and Fouad's posters on his wall cause supposedly some bee's are more promiscuous and can get bee'td's and spread it among their honey.

Never once have I heard someone refer to it as "flapjack sauce". Seriously, its a pancake, its in a pan its essentially a basic cakish recipe.. pan cake! I understand that a flapjack has some kind of tie into the great North American past time of lumberjacking, so I will make an exception, that if you are one of the remaining lumberjacks on the continent, fine, in your logging camp only, you may refer to them as flapjacks. Don't show up on my local pancake pub, and start throwing out your lumberjacking slang like some momo that just got back from England and start referring to his friends as "mates". Fuking Straya kunt we say mates not them it's our own term! Don't get me started on UK vs Australia and our retarded little cousin Tasmania or our red headed step child New Zealand I could go on for hours. Anyway mum made me the pancakes (not flapjacks) and then this git says to me my own mother that we can only flush the toilet or wash our hands at the start or end of the day, "to save on bills." I'm fuking 4!!!!!! So I did what i do best, drank my milk, sniffed my crayons, shiit myself and passed out. Boss.
    Owe 2 reps to: BBNobu

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.Stercs.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Φ8----------------OΦ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by smokinal View Post
    Kai be like, "Harness the good, block out the bad"
    "Shoot I lost"

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by unique1 View Post
    Wow Wolf's quads are steamrolling both Kai's and Phil's, no doubt. Kai seems to have backed off the leg training. They were always super impressive, now they barely rate on him (obviously still good compared to others etc)

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In relation to OP's title, as soon as Phil stepped out I knew the outcome, watching the whole show i thought all Phil has to do is come out in shape, which he did.

Like somebody else said Kai vs Phil is apples and oranges.

Phil- full rounded, separated, crazy tie-ins and muscle bellies, but narrow structure and narrow lats.

Kai- huge and wide, wide lats but some what weak upper/middle back/traps.

Both have their pro's and cons.

Kai dwarfs Phil lat wise (front double bi, rear lat spread).

But Phil has so much freaky round muscle per square inch with 3D 'pop', and a better flow to his physique.

So........ Like i said apples and oranges! Lol.

If someone wants to make a case for Kai having a superior structure, well both wolf and ramy have a superior structure to Kai.

Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Soforak is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tsiparlanaeht View Post
    I personally like my humour to be well executed with flair, combo's and punches after a great set up but hey if your simple mind truly believes Jay will ever place top 3 again and isn't falling apart just like Ronnie and before him Dorian did then more power to you. Every legend comes to an end. You die hard fuks remind me of when I was 4 and ate my first crayon and it tasted so bad so I forced one up my nose cause they at least smelled nice and it got stuck.

My mother took me to the docco and his name was Barry. After this penis sized object was removed from my 4 year old nose and 2 fingers removed out my anal cavity cause Barry said maybe I put one up my sphincter to my mother so he had to check my mother made me pancakes. The "flapjack" as some people say, I always picture red posters would say Flapjacks. What the hell is a 'flapjack'?? IT'S A PANCAKE. Flapjack was just some 'jerk' as Meso would say named "Jack"'s idea to try and steal the thunder from this delicious breakfast classic. Have you ever seen Kai Greene in that video where he eats about a tonne of pancakes? Oh and before I get called out by some red poster 1 tonne is a metric tonne. 1000 kg. 1 ton is an imperial ton. It is equal to 2240 pounds (exactly 1016.0469088 kilograms).

Anyway Kai greene is according to his web autobiography got into body building due to his rapid growth and development and it drew the attention of his 7th grade English teacher, and since his school conduct was deemed far below expectations, Kai was introduced to the idea of teen competition. He soon became an enthusiastic bodybuilder. He competed in the National Physique Committee, aiming to move into the International Federation of BodyBuilders. He perceives his success in the NPC as mixed. Although he won the 1999 Team Universe, he was disappointed and took a five-year break from competitions, before re-emerging in the 2004 Team Universe contest, which he won again. This victory qualified him for a career as a pro bodybuilder. He is famous for his long, grueling and intense training sessions, spectacular posing and coming in consistently off in condition especially 2013 aye Roro.

Anyway he ate a lot of pancakes, back to what I was saying... Is there anything that would differentiate a flapjack from a pancake? Let's think, what do you put on flapjacks, topping wise, SYRUP, the same exact syrup that you put on pancakes... THATS WHY ITS CALLED PANCAKE SYRUP or maple syrup, talking about maple syrup I have a friend Davisforeman who used maple syrup as lube when he was 17 and ended up with a nasty bacterial fungus on his swollen monkey after looking too long at Ben and Fouad's posters on his wall cause supposedly some bee's are more promiscuous and can
    get bee'td's and spread it among their honey.

Never once have I heard someone refer to it as "flapjack sauce". Seriously, its a pancake, its in a pan its essentially a basic cakish recipe.. pan cake! I understand that a flapjack has some kind of tie into the great North American past time of lumberjacking, so I will make an exception, that if you are one of the remaining lumberjacks on the continent, fine, in your logging camp only, you may refer to them as flapjacks. Don't show up on my local pancake pub, and start throwing out your lumberjacking slang like some momo that just got back from England and start referring to his friends as "mates". Fuking Straya kunt we say mates not them it's our own term! Don't get me started on UK vs Australia and our retarded little cousin Tasmania or our red headed step child New Zealand I could go on for hours. Anyway mum made me the pancakes (not flapjacks) and then this git says to me my own mother that we can only flush the toilet or wash our hands at the start or end of the day, "to save on bills." I'm fuking 4!!!!!! So I did what i do best, drank my milk, sniffed my crayons, shiit myself and passed out. Boss.
    I Was starting to question weither you got hacked or something, thank god i Was wrong
    I think Cedric should become Mr Olympia before the age of 40.
    dealwithit.jpg

JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JM3K is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    really how true was he being when he said that tho? he had his bicep surgery a long time ago so what was stopping him from training seriously all year and doing a full prep instead of only 12 weeks as he says and really with any shot at winning it why would he only prep for 12 weeks in such a stacked line up
    ***PMC - Where Amazing Happens***
    #MMFC

patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) patbanya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lifetime natural bodybuilder, and certified nutritionist.
    youtube.com/watch?v=bCHbsUEiyjU

Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just done get it when you guys are saying "I knew the second they came out who was the winner."

How the hell can you know the winner in a bodybuildingcontest by looking at a 360p quality screen? You cant even compare overall size on it, and lets just dont talk about the details.

I dont think we will ever see fully striated glutes on Kai, its just genetics. Kai has very rounded glutes and striations wont show compared to Phils or even Flex Lewis who is extreme.

guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000) guyver79 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Wzn View Post
    I just done get it when you guys are saying "I knew the second they came out who was the winner."

How the hell can you know the winner in a bodybuildingcontest by looking at a 360p quality screen? You cant even compare overall size on it, and lets just dont talk about the details.

I dont think we will ever see fully striated glutes on Kai, its just genetics. Kai has very rounded glutes and striations wont show compared to Phils or even Flex Lewis who is extreme.
    I was there.

Did i end thread?

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by guyver79 View Post
    Did i end thread?
    judges were also there getting a close up of kevin english

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Slim DaDDy View Post

"Better taper, midsection, legs and width" You're talking about paper stats that would matter to a blind man. Phil's legs actually look better in this pic because of superior conditioning. As for "who has the pose" They have a very apples and oranges contrast in physiques where it would really come down to which shape(s) the judges prefer. And conditioning. So Phil wins. Eat poop.
    You said ;
    -Taper, midsection, legs and width would matter to a blind man
    -Phil has better legs because of superior conditioning
    -Conditioning = Phil wins the pose

I disagree with all these statements.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You disagree with pretty much anything so yeah, 5 more pages incoming.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

Registered User JanesLastResort's Avatar
    JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000) JanesLastResort is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    i don't get it.
    lófasz

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigDaddyCoolPR View Post
    How is it even a debate whether Phil has a better midsection than Kai?

OF COURSE HE DOES.
    This^^

Get a grip on reality folks.
    Lee Priest for President

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^
    I find it odd that people prefer Phil's midsection. It seemed to be an unanimous opinion that Kai had a better midsection than Phil.

Now...Allow me to bring logic and reasoning into the discussion for once. For once gat dangit! When I say gat dangit I mean it gat dangit!

I'm genuinely curious is there anyone in the lineup onstage that isn't wider than Phil? If the case is in fact no, then out of an average lineup of 20-25 competitors how much has it ever mattered? Let me think about this...Derp...dddeeeeyyyerrrprprp...deeeeeeaaaeeee erpppp...Thinking too hard...must...not.......potatooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    You said ;

I had to go, hence why I only said ''I disagree with all these statements'' with no explanation.

Now, why?

Here's the picture so you don't have to go back and forth.

You can see Kai's taper is much more concentrated towards his waist, giving him a better V shape than Phil.
    Kai's legs present much more detail
    If you look closely, or at least open the picture in a new tab, in that particular shot, Kai seems to be more conditioned than Phil, he seems drier.
    Look at the mid section, chest and legs, they all seem much drier than Phil's.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You said ;

When you talk about stats like "bigger, wider, longer, (no penis joke) that all sounds lovely (no homo) but those words aren't how physiques are judged on and victories decided. "In the pic" Phil's legs look better. In this pic. Conditioning does indeed play a role in deciding who wins a pose. Conditioning matters whether you like it or not, whether it favours your guy or not. I'm sure all the competitors would love it if they were allowed to show up 3 weeks out and try to be as big and puffy and water bloated as they would like. Conditioning matters, too bad.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

^

JPG[/img]

If you look closely, or at least open the picture in a new tab, in that particular shot, Kai seems to be more conditioned than Phil, he seems drier.
    Look at the mid section, chest and legs, they all seem much drier than Phil's.
    lol. Phil was more conditioned. Get over it.
    Spike92 is 15.

When you talk about stats like "bigger, wider, longer, (no penis joke) that all sounds lovely (no homo) but those words aren't how physiques are judged on and victories decided. "In the pic" Phil's legs look better. In this pic. Conditioning does indeed play a role in deciding who wins a pose. Conditioning matters whether you like it or not, whether it favours your guy or not. I'm sure all the competitors would love it if they were allowed to show up 3 weeks out and try to be as big and puffy and water bloated as they would like. Conditioning matters, too bad.
    lol. Phil was more conditioned. Get over it.
    Hmm, Kai seems more conditioned to me in that picture but that does not mean Kai seemed more conditioned than Phil in the other shots.

Take a look. You can open them in new tabs to make it bigger.

Potato vision goggles.
    Spike92 is 15.

Potato vision goggles.
    If you can't defend your point or at least let me know why you're disagreeing, then don't bother trying to start a debate.

If you can't defend your point or at least let me know why you're disagreeing, then don't bother trying to start a debate.
    It's not a debate. Phil was more conditioned.

Potato vision goggles=Seeing what you want to see
    Spike92 is 15.