Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KBoss302 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I keep things cool. There's no reason to be a dick (no matter how annoyed you are) right off the bat. If he/she wants to escalate the situation to a point where you need to be more direct, then let them be the dickhole first.

That being said, I always say, "Hey, while you're bouncing between these 4 pieces of equipment, is it cool if I work in at this station while you're not here.?"

By saying "while you're not here" most people get it and they're cool about it.

But if they want to be unreasonably territorial and inconsiderate about it, THEN I'll tell them that the gym is busy, others need the equipment too, and they can't tie up 4 pieces of equipment at once. If they want to press it further, I throw it back at them and say, "How would you like it if I was tying up 4 pieces of equipment and keeping you from doing your workout?"

If you approach them with an attitude, expect them to get defensive right away. If you approach them and you're cool with them, 9 times out of 10 people are very cool in return. The trick is to keep your cool.

I think another big thing is that we automatically assume others are purposely being rude, whether it's not wiping down the equipment, tying up 4 pieces of equipment all at once, standing in front of the dumbbell rack, not re-racking their weights, etc. What I've discovered though is most people simply aren't aware of how their actions are impacting others. Socially, they're very out of tune. But once somebody points it out to them, they get it, and they don't do it again.

chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chefbueller is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by CBRob View Post
    I bet ALL people are reasonable when BTO talks to them.
    Respect ^^^^^^^

MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MyMusclesHurt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Walk away message of this kind of thread. "Some people are Douch Bags, don't be one of them" word...
    Thoughts determine what you want. Action determines what you are...

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you considered mounting him to show your dominance? This works in the dog world .....

Not srs, fuk that dude. No one gets to claim everything. I hate that crap

anonymous
    just tell him 'you get to use one piece at a time unless there's no-one else here', if he continues to bitch then smile, nod and put your mp3 player back on and keep using whatever he's claimed as his until he goes away.

One crosstool at my old gym would do ''floor crawls'' up and down in front of the DB rack, preventing people from getting a DB. I found dropping 100's right next to his head as he approached would stop him instantly.

BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigJ66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KBoss302 View Post
    What I've discovered though is most people simply aren't aware of how their actions are impacting others. Socially, they're very out of tune. But once somebody points it out to them, they get it, and they don't do it again.
    Yeah, they're called Chavs over here. There's no excuse for not giving a f**k about anyone else as long as it suits you. Too much of it about these days and too many people getting away with it.

When I come to power all that nonsense it going to stop!
    You can lead a horse to water but a pencil must be lead.

...Keeping strong! HumblyMuscles's Avatar
    HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000) HumblyMuscles is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just use the equipment....

When I'm at a public gym, which is rarely these days, I just listen to my music and do my thing- I don't really worry about anyone else- they will get the message!
    People asking questions lost in confusion, Well I tell them there's no problem,
    Only solutions... John Lennon

If the mind can conceive, the body can achieve.

My best genetic bodypart is my Mind...

++Positive Crew++

4th Dan Black Belt Taekwondo ( W.T.F. ) Former Instructor

Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50) Edgeguts will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Got one in my gym that puts his drink bottle on one thing, then his towel on another item while he works out on something else, it's canine behavior , I call them lamp post pissers
    Former Salad Dodger trying to turn over a new leaf.

pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pastorgbc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2IDVet View Post
    Since we're discussing gym etiquette here, I have a question for you.

When I train back, the second half of my workout takes place in a squat rack. I do Good mornings, barbell rows, Deadlifts and rack pulls. I'm in the spot for probably a half hour I'm guessing. Should I feel guilty about being in there for this amount of time?

My gym has four squat racks and I've never seen anyone waiting to get in behind me. Just wondering if there's anything "wrong" with me being in that one spot for that length of time, even though I'm working the whole time.
    No. What you are doing is fine.

Ray
    Beware of practicing your righteousness before other people in order to be seen by them, for then you will have no reward from your Father who is in heaven... so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you. Matt. 6: 1-4

yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000) yettiatcpg is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't see the cross fit guys as much. I tend to set up stuff in the gym and if someone takes over or changes it I don't much mind. the other day I had the squat rack set for shrugs with a neutral grip bar and 2 plates. I came back to it and it had 3 1/2 plates on it. I did my set as is and kept going. don't know who changed it but oh well.
    Yetti

jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) jamest2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    So this crossfit guy goes in the free weight room and tries to occupy 4 pieces of equipment and gets pissy when someone uses a bench when he's using something else.

This guy even does other crossfit stuff between not using all that equipment he wants to claim as his own.

Should I territorial piss on the stuff or what? What you you do here?

Ask him to rotate with you. Otherwise, tell him to go **** himself and build his own gym if he wants ownership of its equipment.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Am I the only one that came into this thread expecting pics of a hot lady doing power cleans with those over the calf socks on?
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ralikar is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would just bring bigtallox over and whip his ass (then I would have no liability).
    Calculating nutrition/calories
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121703981
    Why your designed workout will probably suck/List of good beginner programs (part 5):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=118004321
    Things worth your time to forum search and understand (for new people): CNS fatigue vs muscle fatigue, deloading, refeed, intensity vs volume, going to muscle failure, overreaching, overtraining, chronic fatigue, recovery.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We have one gentleman at the gym who is a Crossfitter. When he is at the commercial gym, I rarely see him use more than a bar or a rack. At about 160, 5'7" he deads well over 405 and squats almost as much.

Nice guy.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    Most people are reasonable if you just talk to them.
    ANd when you are 6'8" 350
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Am I the only one that came into this thread expecting pics of a hot lady doing power cleans with those over the calf socks on?
    Can't see socks but she is cute and strong.

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mattward1979 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    Can't see socks but she is cute and strong.

Nice! But.... What the hell are they doing? Competitive/Exhibition CF now?

But really.. If you ask to work in and they say No, Just do it anyway.
    I Superset occasionally when I am strapped for time, but if someone asks if I am done with a piece of equipment that I am not on, or just starts using something I just left, I have no issue with it at all.

Good non-douche vibe in my gym though...

dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50) dansut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mattward1979 View Post
    Nice! But.... What the hell are they doing? Competitive/Exhibition CF now?

But really.. If you ask to work in and they say No, Just do it anyway.
    I Superset occasionally when I am strapped for time, but if someone asks if I am done with a piece of equipment that I am not on, or just starts using something I just left, I have no issue with it at all.

Good non-douche vibe in my gym though...
    Have you not seen the cross-fit competitions? I caught part of one on one of the ESPN channels the other day. Was amazed at the endurance strength of some of them. The kipping pull-ups made my shoulders ache in sympathy though I wish I could do 30 of them.

jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaeburd will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Juggertha View Post
    Use it if ya need to. If he objects, tell him that he's not able to claim the entire gym for his personal use.
    This.

Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Looton has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Some damn funny replies.

I always give a look around to see if someone is lurking and ask if they want to work in -I don't rest long. If I do rest longer, I wipe the equipment and walk several feet away.

I'll just continue to move the bottle or towel he "left" - and when he whines like a scalded cat I'll use some of the ideas here.

Good to know I'm not alone in seeing this as a piss-ant action not to be tolerated.
    Heaven goes by favor. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in.
    -Twain

US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000) US27inKS is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am a CrossFitter, plus I belong to a regular gym to lift. I can tell you that this kind of behavior in the regular gym would piss me off. I would venture a guess that most of these kind of guys are wanting to do crossfit, but don't want to pay for a CF membership. I've met more than a few guys who like the concept but think they're better off doing it on their own. Of course, most of them are wrong.

If you want to do CrossFit, join a CF gym, and keep the CF at the CF gym.

I agree, urination to mark the equipment does seem like the best choice. If you happen to hit their water bottle, then that's just the hazard.

skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) skel1977 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank god, never had to deal with this stuff at my gym. Everyone is really cool at my gym and shares everything with anyone who needs it.

wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10) wrlord is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So I've been in gyms for 30 years, and I have no idea wtf "crossfit" is.
    Is that all these idiots I see doing completely unrelated exercises with piss poor form at the same time, like throwing a kettlebell (kettlebells? What is this, 1903?) around with one arm while hitting themselves with a stick with the other arm while jumping on one foot on a giant rubber ball?

MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MarkDL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If they are wearing board-shorts and Vibram stinky toe-shoes...then yes, they are a crossfit cult member.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JDButterball View Post
    I go to a decently sized gym, but for some reason they have only one squat rack. There is always some jackass leaving his belt or shaker cup there and running off to do whatever. I seriously had a guy get all butt-hurt on me for using the machine since "he just had to run to the bathroom, didn't you see my stuff sitting there?" Crazy. The world doesn't wait for you to run to the bathroom, and you don't get rewarded for leaving your crap in everybody's way!
    If I'm using a rack or whatever piece of equipment and midway thru my sets I need to take a piss so I go quickly while leaving my notebook and water there. If I come back after being gone for 45 seconds and someone has decided to occupy it there will be issues I guarantee. Nobody is so focused and unaware that they can't tell if someone is just taking a quick break.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrNismo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wrlord View Post
    So I've been in gyms for 30 years, and I have no idea wtf "crossfit" is.
    Is that all these idiots I see doing completely unrelated exercises with piss poor form at the same time, like throwing a kettlebell (kettlebells? What is this, 1903?) around with one arm while hitting themselves with a stick with the other arm while jumping on one foot on a giant rubber ball?
    That sounds more like a martial arts gym to me with body conditioning where you beat yourself so that when you get kicked or hit in a fight you don't crumble

As for crossfit, I can only speak for the one crossfit gym I've ever been to which is where I workout now. The only thing I've ever seen done here with kettlebells is swings which are good for learning proper hip hinging and keeping core rigid while doing so. Never seen any giant rubber balls though LOL. Lots of running while carrying heavy things, lots of deadlifts and snatches and jump ropes. And those 'cheating' pullups have really seemed to help increase my poor shoulder ROM thus far.

A month in and I'm moving and feeling better than I have in 2 or 3 years. I'm hoping it allows me to start lifting heavy again some day without all the joint pain. Time will tell .....

GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GymPolice has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    If I'm using a rack or whatever piece of equipment and midway thru my sets I need to take a piss so I go quickly while leaving my notebook and water there. If I come back after being gone for 45 seconds and someone has decided to occupy it there will be issues I guarantee. Nobody is so focused and unaware that they can't tell if someone is just taking a quick break.
    You proly do nothing. If you leave the equipment your welcome to work back in when im done with it. There will be no issues.
    Accused of being Alpha

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GymPolice View Post
    You proly do nothing. If you leave the equipment your welcome to work back in when im done with it. There will be no issues.
    Oh how silly and incorrect you are.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iflysmooth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Looton View Post
    So this crossfit guy goes in the free weight room and tries to occupy 4 pieces of equipment and gets pissy when someone uses a bench when he's using something else.

This guy even does other crossfit stuff between not using all that equipment he wants to claim as his own.

Should I territorial piss on the stuff or what? What you you do here?

I don't see his name on it!You payed to get in right?
    "Without a goal, you will NEVER succeed." Bernarr MacFadden

"You have to understand your potential, and remember that every action starts as a thought.Without that first step, nothing is possible."John Balik

"When weightlifters are standing in front of a barbell, they must, in their minds, lift it in order to then lift the weight physically."Arnold Schwarzenegger

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."Thomas Jefferson

MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50) MsChievous will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Smile

Originally Posted by djflex View Post
    Have you considered mounting him to show your dominance? This works in the dog world .....

Not srs, fuk that dude. No one gets to claim everything. I hate that crap
    Lol. I assume this advice applys to men...not sure it'd be an effective female strategy.
    Last edited by MsChievous; 10-07-2013 at 06:22 PM.