kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool **Cellucor P6 Extreme Black Log**

Hey guys,

Just picked up a bottle of Cellucor P6 Extreme Black the other day and thought I'd give it a 30 day run. Not sure what to expect, but I'm hoping for some decent gains by pairing this will a solid diet.

Just coming off of a cut and starting my lean bulk now. Was ~187lbs now at ~168lbs. Was just on Whey and food. New stack is just P6, ON Aminos, Whey, Casein, and food. I may throw a multi like OT in the mix.

Anyway, onto day 1 and 2 on P6.

Day 1 9/29/13

1:30pm - Took the recommended P6 30 min before workout. Had a small sandwich and a half Greek Yogurt right before taking. Got changed, left for gym. About 20 min after taking I noticed a bit of focus change. Felt almost like a robot. Didn't really think about anything other than the task at hand. Get in car, drive here, turn here, park, go inside. Very focused. Got in gym and this feeling wore off in about 5 min. Didn't notice any extra energy or pump throughout my lifts. Was a chest and arms day. Workout was fine. Nothing amazing. Actually felt a little weaker on bench. Leaving gym took my 2 scoops of whey with milk. When I got home and showered, I took a nice 2 hour or so nap. To be fair, I was pretty tired since I woke up that morning so wasn't 100% going into the gym.

Had dinner and a casein shake a little before bed. Went to bed around 10. Sleep was good. Felt very deep. Had some odd dreams, and I still remember them. (Which is surprising for me)

Day 2 9/30/13

7:00am - Woke a little tired but forced myself to get up and make some breakfast instead of eating cereal at work. Made some eggs and ate about half of it, not an early eater. After finishing eggs took the P6 (7:45) and got ready and left for work. About 30 min later on drive to work the robot feeling came on. People were driving like dummys but it didn't bother me. Seemed not to have a care in the world. Not like I was euphoric, like nothing could phase my baseline "I'm existing" mood. Get into work and there are big issues (IT guy) so from 9-10:30 was dealing with problems but none of it was stressing me. Was kinda like eh, what happens happens. I'm doing what I do. This was nice as it made the morning go kinda quick and stress free.

Just had a small whey shake. Feeling hungry all the time now, it must be mental that my body knows it bulk season....appetite switched onto full blast as of a couple days ago...

Will keep updating as the days go by!

Thanks!

kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10) kurtb2080 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Continuing on,

Yesterday after work I had a chiropractor appt so no lifting. Felt fine throughout the day. Appetite is speeding up.

Sleep was solid. Went to bed ~10:15. Another night of odd dreams and deep sleep.

Day 3 10/1/13

7:00am- Woke up a good bit groggy but got myself going. Took my 3 P6 and popped a couple OT with em. Just took 2 to test my tolerance for them, never took OT before. Way to work was fine, no robot feeling, just the norm...

At work now ~10am. Feeling fine, nothing special. No lift today as I have Bible Study after work until late.

Back to lifting tomorrow!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man thanks for doing this out of your own time. let me give you a hand here.

The nootropics are what you are feeling in the product for the energy kick hence the huge focus aspect
    As many have done logs on this product or reviews they have noted that they have:
    Gained Strength
    Saw libido increase
    saw recovery increase
    saw the mirror change (got leaner)
    most have added good LBM.

Staying true to the diet and training will give you some legit results brother. Keep working hard any questions let me know.

I was waiting for ya to chime in Bob!

Diet I'm being firm with on this go round. Clean and lean brother!

Do you think I need to stack anything else with this?

Just doing P6, Orange Triad, BCAAs, Whey, Casein before bed, Food.

Originally Posted by kurtb2080 View Post
    I was waiting for ya to chime in Bob!

Diet I'm being firm with on this go round. Clean and lean brother!

Do you think I need to stack anything else with this?

Just doing P6, Orange Triad, BCAAs, Whey, Casein before bed, Food.
    Dont need casein, has no magical properties, just eat food to help reach your intake or use your whey
    i would suggest a Fish-Oil geting in 2.5g EPH and 1.5g DPA a day
    Creatine as well (3-5g Daily) is fine.

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Dont need casein, has no magical properties, just eat food to help reach your intake or use your whey
    i would suggest a Fish-Oil geting in 2.5g EPH and 1.5g DPA a day
    Creatine as well (3-5g Daily) is fine.
    Believe I have a bottle of this or 2 at home to finish off. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...ga3liquid.html What do you recommend for a good FO?

As for Creatine, I have some left over Con-Cret I can hop on.

Believe I have a bottle of this or 2 at home to finish off. http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/no...ga3liquid.html What do you recommend for a good FO?

As for Creatine, I have some left over Con-Cret I can hop on.
    Fishoil Oxi-Omega by CL
    Grab a primafroce/allmax Creatine mono and dose 3-5g

Day 4 10/2/13

Woke up a bit groggy and to my mistake I took the P6 with breakfast...instead of before I was prepping to lift. (frustrating)

Day was fine, didn't seem to feel the nootropic effect. Not sure if I'm getting tolerant to it or not. My body gets used to things pretty quick.

Lift wasn't too shabby. Was sipping my Aminos throughout.

Did a quick mix of back and triceps. Surprised myself with dips, solid sets (more than normal rep range) and little fatigue. Almost felt like I kept wanting to go back and do more sets! Kept the routine simple.

Sleep seemed ok, woke up a few times to get comfortable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Day 5 10/3/13

P6 is packed in my lunch, will take before lift and update accordingly!

Still getting it in brother!!!

tmat09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys,

Just picked up a bottle of Cellucor P6 Extreme Black the other day and thought I'd give it a 30 day run. Not sure what to expect, but I'm hoping for some decent gains by pairing this will a solid diet.

Just coming off of a cut and starting my lean bulk now. Was ~187lbs now at ~168lbs. Was just on Whey and food. New stack is just P6, ON Aminos, Whey, Casein, and food. I may throw a multi like OT in the mix.

Anyway, onto day 1 and 2 on P6.

Day 1 9/29/13

1:30pm - Took the recommended P6 30 min before workout. Had a small sandwich and a half Greek Yogurt right before taking. Got changed, left for gym. About 20 min after taking I noticed a bit of focus change. Felt almost like a robot. Didn't really think about anything other than the task at hand. Get in car, drive here, turn here, park, go inside. Very focused. Got in gym and this feeling wore off in about 5 min. Didn't notice any extra energy or pump throughout my lifts. Was a chest and arms day. Workout was fine. Nothing amazing. Actually felt a little weaker on bench. Leaving gym took my 2 scoops of whey with milk. When I got home and showered, I took a nice 2 hour or so nap. To be fair, I was pretty tired since I woke up that morning so wasn't 100% going into the gym.

Had dinner and a casein shake a little before bed. Went to bed around 10. Sleep was good. Felt very deep. Had some odd dreams, and I still remember them. (Which is surprising for me)

Day 2 9/30/13

7:00am - Woke a little tired but forced myself to get up and make some breakfast instead of eating cereal at work. Made some eggs and ate about half of it, not an early eater. After finishing eggs took the P6 (7:45) and got ready and left for work. About 30 min later on drive to work the robot feeling came on. People were driving like dummys but it didn't bother me. Seemed not to have a care in the world. Not like I was euphoric, like nothing could phase my baseline "I'm existing" mood. Get into work and there are big issues (IT guy) so from 9-10:30 was dealing with problems but none of it was stressing me. Was kinda like eh, what happens happens. I'm doing what I do. This was nice as it made the morning go kinda quick and stress free.

Just had a small whey shake. Feeling hungry all the time now, it must be mental that my body knows it bulk season....appetite switched onto full blast as of a couple days ago...

Will keep updating as the days go by!

Thanks!
    Interesting post, the robotic feeling you mentioned reminded me of the first time i tried DS Craze.

Originally Posted by tmat09 View Post
    Interesting post, the robotic feeling you mentioned reminded me of the first time i tried DS Craze.
    Yes!! I know that exact feeling on Craze. Ha!

Update* Appetite is really going today. Ravenous for food...Turkey Burger coming up!

Yes!! I know that exact feeling on Craze. Ha!

Update* Appetite is really going today. Ravenous for food...Turkey Burger coming up!
    Appetite up! Its kicking in!!!

Day 5 continued-->

Took my P6 30 min before workout as suggested. About 10 min after I could feel the focus start to come in. Hard to describe but it's like a rush of clean energy and excitement to get to the gym. A good anticipation to work!

Get to gym ~ 20 min after that and I'm psyched to start.

5 min cardio to get heart and blood flowing then off to lift.

Did chest and biceps today and it was amazing.

Did either heavier weight than normal or more sets / reps than normal and felt awesome!! Almost like it was easy pushing the weights off my chest! Had that confidence I could bang it out, and did!

Pump was pretty solid too! Biceps and forearms felt like they were gonna split!! Love it!!

Now that I'm home, kinda feel like I'm ready to hit the bed. Pushed myself really hard today, surprised myself.

Looking forward to next lift!

Sadly, will be away for the next 3 days with no gym. Oh well, rest up I spose!!

Stay tuned!

Well worth the time off man.
    Them nootropics are so powerful man, They are solid with the addition of DAA and the test boosting formula.

Well worth the time off man.
    Them nootropics are so powerful man, They are solid with the addition of DAA and the test boosting formula.
    Yeah time with family rarely seen is always a plus

I'm loving it man! Hoping to see if it kicks in more after another week or so. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most people see most results after week 2 on this?

Yeah time with family rarely seen is always a plus

I'm loving it man! Hoping to see if it kicks in more after another week or so. Correct me if I'm wrong but don't most people see most results after week 2 on this?
    The longer you run it, the greater it kicks in

Day 6 10/4/2013

Sleep was alright last night, woke up a few times to hit the bathroom. Think it's all this water I'm drinking to appease the OT label...

Deep sleep, weird dreams, woke up pretty groggy.

Took 3 P6 with breakfast and headed off to work. Still feeling pretty tired. Should shake off mid day.

I'm thinking I need to up my calories...Looking at my day I think I'm lucky if I make 2000. I'm on bulk now so I really need to step it up and start eating more. Problem is, most of my foods are not calorie dense but so filling. Don't feel like taking gainer again. Also afraid to put that belly back on I just lost most of. Ha! Thinking those extra needed calories is whats really gonna help me get my strength back up since I still feel a bit weak from the cut I did.

Input would be appreciated.

Thanks guys for following!

Day 6 10/4/2013

Sleep was alright last night, woke up a few times to hit the bathroom. Think it's all this water I'm drinking to appease the OT label...

Deep sleep, weird dreams, woke up pretty groggy.

Took 3 P6 with breakfast and headed off to work. Still feeling pretty tired. Should shake off mid day.

I'm thinking I need to up my calories...Looking at my day I think I'm lucky if I make 2000. I'm on bulk now so I really need to step it up and start eating more. Problem is, most of my foods are not calorie dense but so filling. Don't feel like taking gainer again. Also afraid to put that belly back on I just lost most of. Ha! Thinking those extra needed calories is whats really gonna help me get my strength back up since I still feel a bit weak from the cut I did.

Input would be appreciated.

Thanks guys for following!
    2000 calories on a bulk?
    bro that is horrible.
    You really need to step up that eating game.
    Whole Eggs, Beef, Trail Mix, Granola, PB and banana sandwiches, pasta, rice,
    EASY calories man.

2000 calories on a bulk?
    bro that is horrible.
    You really need to step up that eating game.
    Whole Eggs, Beef, Trail Mix, Granola, PB and banana sandwiches, pasta, rice,
    EASY calories man.
    I know...I just gotta do it! When I get back from mini vaca on Monday, when lifting starts back. I'll up the ante! I'll have to recalc my maintenance and add the bulk surplus like 3-500 cals too since I lost a bit of weight. Once I get that calc, I think I'll be in good shape.

I know...I just gotta do it! When I get back from mini vaca on Monday, when lifting starts back. I'll up the ante! I'll have to recalc my maintenance and add the bulk surplus like 3-500 cals too since I lost a bit of weight. Once I get that calc, I think I'll be in good shape.
    Dont wait.
    Start now
    your wasting the booster
    jump to 2250 right NOW.

Dont wait.
    Start now
    your wasting the booster
    jump to 2250 right NOW.
    On it!!

Day 7-8 10/5-10/6

Was on vaca with family this weekend but still continued with the P6. Took each morning with breakfast and felt that bit of a focal increase and alertness shortly after.

Ate bad all weekend so I'll be doing double time in the gym this week. Ha!

Day 9 10/7

Have my P6 in my lunch bag so I can take it before the gym. Today is legs day, my favorite day! May throw some triceps in the mix...Dips are becoming a new favorite.

Day 7-8 10/5-10/6

Was on vaca with family this weekend but still continued with the P6. Took each morning with breakfast and felt that bit of a focal increase and alertness shortly after.

Ate bad all weekend so I'll be doing double time in the gym this week. Ha!

Day 9 10/7

Have my P6 in my lunch bag so I can take it before the gym. Today is legs day, my favorite day! May throw some triceps in the mix...Dips are becoming a new favorite.
    not in contest prep or anything so moderation wont kill ya! Hope you had fun over the weekend.

Day 9 & 10 10/7-10/8

Monday was a lift day, woke up a bit groggy. Day was fine, took my P6 30 min prior to workout. Felt a bit of the focus come on before the lift. Was excited, it was legs day! My favorite. Got to gym and it was PACKED..kinda threw my focus off a bit as the things I wanted to do, were lined with people. Anyway, I got to hit leg press (went up 40lbs) and banged out a total of 5x10 on it. Weight felt good, like I could do more, but didn't wanna push it...(no pun intended) After, did my quick 3x10 of dips and after started to feel really sick. Not like when you over work sick like, ate bad food sick. It was my first day on a new BCAA drink and it was pretty dang sweet. I did 1 scoop to ~16oz water which recommended is 1 scoop to 8 and it still was suppppper sweet. I drank half and gave up. I think this was the cause of my sour stomach. Diet of the day was normal, cereal, couple greek yogurts throughout the day, turkey burger. Nothing out of my ordinary. But only thing I can think of is that BCAA. Stomach was shambles so I just left. Drank down my shake and felt better after dinner too. Sleep was good, deep.

Day 10

No lifting today as I have Bible study after work until late, so took the P6 with breakfast and on the way to work felt that little focal increase come on during the drive in. Day went fine, ate one of my new lunches I made on Mon night. Whole wheat pasta, 1.5 large chicken breasts, salsa, corn, broccoli, and a couple tablespoons of olive oil mixed it. Holy cow man, like 3lbs of food...literally. Was a challenge to get it all down. I added some liberal amounts of hot pepper powder on it as this seems to be an instant appetite boost for me, also makes me keep eating since its like an addiction to the pain and heat of it. Good stuff!! Noticed after lunch time a deep sharp ache developed near/slightly below my right shoulder blade. (Rhomboid edge towards shoulder blade area) When I pull my arm back if making the door opening move, its a painful ache. Not sure what that's from, maybe bad form on dips??? Bad posture at work desk maybe, I sit in front of a comp all day...but never had this.. Anyway, sleep was nice and deep. Don't remember dreams. Ha!

Day 11 10/9/13

Gym day today. Want to do some chest and biceps. Leaving the back alone as it is still bothering me. Not as intense as yesterday, maybe 1 or 2 notches down outta 10.

P6 is packed in lunch and is ready to go for after work. Hoping this back thing subsides..

Stay tuned!
    Last edited by kurtb2080; 10-09-2013 at 08:54 AM.

Try reducing your veggie intake

pasta + Chicken + Oil should not be very heavy and go down VERy easy.. this should help

what do your other meals look like?

Pb n banana sanwiches
    Honey
    Oil
    Nuts
    Hard boiled eggs
    granola
    trail mix

easy kcals.

Try reducing your veggie intake

pasta + Chicken + Oil should not be very heavy and go down VERy easy.. this should help

what do your other meals look like?

Pb n banana sanwiches
    Honey
    Oil
    Nuts
    Hard boiled eggs
    granola
    trail mix

easy kcals.
    Well I need to get on the ball with breakfast...most days it's a decent bowl of mini wheats and 2% around 7:30am (sometimes a homemade egg n sausage on English muffin), then 1scoop whey shake at 10:30 or Greek yogurt at 10:30. Then couple breast chicken n such lunch at 1-2, 5:00 Greek yogurt before gym. Then dinner (whatever is made) round 7. And most nights about 4-6tb peanut butter and 16oz milk ~10 before bed at 10:30. Sometimes casein shake before be instead.

Well I need to get on the ball with breakfast...most days it's a decent bowl of mini wheats and 2% around 7:30am (sometimes a homemade egg n sausage on English muffin), then 1scoop whey shake at 10:30 or Greek yogurt at 10:30. Then couple breast chicken n such lunch at 1-2, 5:00 Greek yogurt before gym. Then dinner (whatever is made) round 7. And most nights about 4-6tb peanut butter and 16oz milk ~10 before bed at 10:30. Sometimes casein shake before be instead.
    cereal and milk? thats not a meal
    scoop of whey? thats not a meal bro neither is a greek yogurt,

why dont you eat less meals and make them larger? This will be uch easier.

You dont need casein period. its a waste. you need protein powder to help reach your intake thats it.

Try this.

1 scoop protein mixed with 8oz milk and 2 TBSP pb, poured on top of your cereal to start the morning. (to beefen it up a bit) + PB and Banana Sandwich on side
    Lunch -- 4oz dry pasta, 2 tbsp olive oil, 8oz beef + touch of veg, and have piece of fruit on side
    Dinner -- Whatever is made, get good portions
    Before Bed - 8oz Chicken, 2 cups rice, veg + 2tbsp Oil or mixed with nuts in a stirfry, coudl throw in some cheese as well

That should get you growing.