Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Blinkme123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question What to do with girls with daddy issues?

So been talking to this girl. Entertaining to talk to and pretty cute (6.5/10). She's really into me and could very easily make moves, etc.
    BUT, she has daddy issues (divorced parents, mom has had like 2 other divorces, she said straight up in a conversation after asking me if I had issues like that (which made sense in context btw) that she has "a LOT of daddy issues").

Also, she lives on the floor above me in my dorm and I see her at least twice a day because she comes to my floor to get water.

Last night me and her were sitting in my room alone for like 2 hours talking, which was fun, but I didn't make any moves (and I easily could have) because I'm hesitant about these daddy issues. I'm not interested in a relationship right now and from what I've heard about girls with daddy issues, they're not great for smash and dash or fwb.

What do?

Thinking of friend zoning.

EDIT:
    I do care about not ****ing this girl up emotionally

Stats: 6'6", 205 lbs
    Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Vampirelol has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Vampirelol's BodySpace
    Grow a beard and plow.
    Currently bulking for a long time; aka, eating semi-chitty and lifting with retard strength.

Stats: 6'2", 216 lbs
    ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ThatKindaGuy's BodySpace
    Abort if you want to smash&dash. Daddy issues often manifest themselves as abandonment issues. If you drop her after smashing or don't want the emotional side when you have a FWB relationship with her, she will basically relive being left by her dad and feeling "unwanted".

If you care a little bit for her as a person, do not mess with her like that. Especially if she is 6.5/10 and you could aim higher for smash&dash anyway. Those girls need a lot of reassurance and trust in a somewhat stable relationship, otherwise they get broken even more. Don't be that guy.
    Pre-Injury: Bench: 285x6 - Dead: 455x5 - Squat: 225x15

In love with Basketball crew // Basketball career on hold crew

Dislocated Shoulder & Biceps Tendon Tear: 30 OCT 2013
    Shoulder reconstruction surgery: 26 NOV 2013
    "The Return": JUNE 2014 ?

Stats: 6'3", 200 lbs
    1MPGD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MPGD will become famous soon enough. (+50) 1MPGD will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Visit 1MPGD's BodySpace
    **** storms is all I've experienced dating strippers on and off between 18 - 20yo...

Treat her like most guys on here would treat a chick with MPD.

quote from mgtow forums
    Lurkers, ignore this at your peril. Daddy issues are an ENORMOUS red flag and no matter what you think, no amount of love or kindness or patience or understanding from you can make them right.

Evolution has caused human beings to perceive some things that can harm us as repulsive or disgusting. Hence our natural aversion to spiders and snakes and our revulsion at the smell of decay, vomit, feces etc. In a perfect world, women with daddy issues would look like spiders and smell like rotten meat and ****. Problem is, they often look and smell just fine.

Get the picture?

"Run" is exactly the right advice.
    just a suggestion
    Last edited by 1MPGD; 09-30-2013 at 03:10 AM.

Stats: 5'8", 165 lbs
    mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) mujie has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit mujie's BodySpace
    Girls with daddy issues almost always have a personailty disorder and are terrible people to deal with.They lack empathy and basic common sense.Theres no amount of security and reassurance any man can give her that will set her at ease.They are over-grown children stuck in an immature mindset for life.

My advice:Smash and dash.Dont waste your time trying to fix broken people.It never works
    ♛ ☆☆☆---|¯\_(ツ)_/¯|---¢яєω☆☆☆ ♛
    ☠☠ ε(♥⌣♥)з ☠☠ ε(♥⌣♥)з ☠☠ ε(♥⌣♥)з ☠☠

- ++ Positive Crew ++
    -As Natty as NattyG Crew
    -Say No to Supps Crew
    -Anti-Zionist Crew

JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JohnTS1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Run far faaaaaaaar away.

I dated a girl who's parents were divorced and the dad left and basically moved to a different state (due to the mom being a bitch). Anyways she had massive trust issues and deep down I know she resented all men due to her dad leaving her.

I was with the girl for about a year and a half. All the love and caring in the world couldn't end her terrible jealousy problems and just flat out anoyances, so I ended it.

Stats: 6'0", 207 lbs
    admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) admles has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit admles's BodySpace
    Tread carefully, very carefully.

If you do want her badly enough, you have have a long road ahead of you, and you better be one of the most patient and understanding guys ever born.

Every little mistake you make will remind her of her father.

Every thing her dad did wrong, you'll cop it.

My ex had serious daddy issues........ it wasn't easy...

LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    2 things you can do.

If you are a nice guy and sensible...you will keep it friends and steer clear.

If you are a creep and like to push limits you will smash the **** out of her and eventually have her doing anything you want. It is all a matter of how you approach things how confident you are and if you are a heartless ****. Have smashed many women of all ages with "Daddy" issues and have had them doing many many unspeakable things. Before long she will be "Daddys" girl and you'll never smash missionary or vanilla ever again.

Tread carefully....once you start....it can be a dangerous path.

ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ThatKindaGuy has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by LurkingTheMisc View Post
    2 things you can do.

If you are a nice guy and sensible...you will keep it friends and steer clear.

If you are a creep and like to push limits you will smash the **** out of her and eventually have her doing anything you want. It is all a matter of how you approach things how confident you are and if you are a heartless ****. Have smashed many women of all ages with "Daddy" issues and have had them doing many many unspeakable things. Before long she will be "Daddys" girl and you'll never smash missionary or vanilla ever again.

Tread carefully....once you start....it can be a dangerous path.
    lol, you are a terrible person ... but ... I can confirm, I was terrible person (too). I had zero empathy for straight-up sluts with daddy issues. But I never wanted to turn a good girl bad. Guilty consciousness and all that. And OP said she was nice.

LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LurkingTheMisc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ThatKindaGuy View Post
    lol, you are a terrible person ... but ... I can confirm, I was terrible person (too). I had zero empathy for straight-up sluts with daddy issues. But I never wanted to turn a good girl bad. Guilty consciousness and all that. And OP said she was nice.
    30 years old. Had 2 major relationships in from mid/late teens to early 20s. Burnt twice. Spent 5+ years taking vengeance on all types of women, married ones, single ones, fit ones, average ones, all ethnicities. Turned many a "good" girl into complete gutter sloots.....do I feel bad? Nah...they all did what they did and chose to do it....and always did it twice. Their husbands will be very happy. Like I said, it is a dangerous path and once you start, your views on women can and will become very very distorted......with good reason.

Like I said, it is a dangerous path and once you start, your views on women can and will become very very distorted......with good reason.
    I don't take myself out of the equation. I know fully well that some girls I crossed paths with could have been pretty boring housewives and "wife material" in the eyes of some forever aloners. Just because a woman goes down the rabbit hole with me doesn't make her less desirable for me. My views on women remained the same and I certainly don't have less respect for a girl just because she is down to be experimental in the sheets.

Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs
    Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Ronnie87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Ronnie87's BodySpace
    I was seeing a girl who's dad had drunk himself to death, she blamed herself for that. A more ****ed up individual you are unlikely to meet.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Visit Guyzer0's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mujie View Post
    Girls with daddy issues almost always have a personailty disorder and are terrible people to deal with.They lack empathy and basic common sense.Theres no amount of security and reassurance any man can give her that will set her at ease.They are over-grown children stuck in an immature mindset for life.

My advice:Smash and dash.Dont waste your time trying to fix broken people.It never works

Amen. They tend to sloot more than regular slots due to their need for attention and low self esteem. Don't beta yourself and get involved. Does she look good enough and is interesting enough to be one of those girls you will regret not mounting when you had the chance? Is so then do the damn thing and roll out. Don't even be friends with her afterward, she will try and attach herself even more.

Stats: 6'2", 215 lbs
    adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) adryan999 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit adryan999's BodySpace
    Just use her as an example of what not to go after

Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000) Guyzer0 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    30 years old. Had 2 major relationships in from mid/late teens to early 20s. Burnt twice. Spent 5+ years taking vengeance on all types of women, married ones, single ones, fit ones, average ones, all ethnicities. Turned many a "good" girl into complete gutter sloots.....do I feel bad? Nah...they all did what they did and chose to do it....and always did it twice. Their husbands will be very happy. Like I said, it is a dangerous path and once you start, your views on women can and will become very very distorted......with good reason.

Sorta same situation. What do you mean burnt? One thing I've noticed is that once you've got a girl with daddy issues wrapped, they become mad loyal. Did her wrong so many times and she still was around, prolly because of her self esteem. The fact that I could do her dirty like that and she would just take it was a turn off. Her weakness pushed me away. Wouldn't done a few things differently now that I look back. Her loyalty was rare.

Stats: 6'4", 230 lbs
    nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nonola67890 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit nonola67890's BodySpace
    Leave her alone she lives to close to be a quick smash especially if she is crazy

I don't take myself out of the equation. I know fully well that some girls I crossed paths with could have been pretty boring housewives and "wife material" in the eyes of some forever aloners. Just because a woman goes down the rabbit hole with me doesn't make her less desirable for me. My views on women remained the same and I certainly don't have less respect for a girl just because she is down to be experimental in the sheets.
    Oh, don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for women, have several sisters and strong independent mother. However, during that period, I met many a great lady that, in hindsight were absolutely great wife material on all levels, hell, they had all the qualities you look for including being freaky as ****. I also ran through a lot of horror stories. When I say my views, I mean in the sense that was has been seen cannot be unseen and what you see that suburban mother or aunty or school teacher doing during her "real" life, is and can be very different to what she's doing in her "other" life.

Originally Posted by Guyzer0 View Post
    Sorta same situation. What do you mean burnt? One thing I've noticed is that once you've got a girl with daddy issues wrapped, they become mad loyal. Did her wrong so many times and she still was around, prolly because of her self esteem. The fact that I could do her dirty like that and she would just take it was a turn off. Her weakness pushed me away. Wouldn't done a few things differently now that I look back. Her loyalty was rare.
    I have come to the conclusion and it is very very obvious, that the ones with childhood issues are the ones that will guarantee end up slooting. I am also talking about women that are married and have repressed these feelings for many many years. I see guys on here talking about aesthetics, etc etc etc, but in reality, if you are half decent looking, carry yourself with confidence, understand body language, have social skills and understand the psychology of it all, you can smash what you like and how you like. Everything you do should have a purpose. I developed the same game plan so to speak and it worked on all comers.

Did me wrong you ask. First one was with for 5 years, from mid teens, few breakups along the way, country girl, from a strictish family. Moved her with me all over Australia and took her out of her small country town. Drugs became involved etc etc. She cheated in the end out of nowhere. She is now happily married......to a woman, lol. She was bi, so no issues there. Major whale now from last I saw. No hard feelings, we were young and it is what it is.

2nd one was with for just over 2 years had major family issues, both parents passed away, older brother a bit dysfunctional. Tried killing herself 3 or 4 times and ended up in psych ward. After the 4th suicide attempt, I couldn't take it anymore. Obviously I was not enough for her to want to go on. It eats away at your own self worth when your partner tells you they have nothing worth living for. She is now happily married and doing well. Again, no hard feelings.....that is just life.

After all those years.....I found a true keeper and all that **** helps mould you as a person.

Stats: 5'7", 121 lbs
    happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit happywithit's BodySpace
    So this girl, volunteers this information to you?
    She says to you in one of your first conversations 'I have ALOT of daddy issues!'
    And you think she is in to you?
    That was her first impression?

I'm not so sure she is as into you as you suggest.
    If she was, then she wouldn't volunteer that kind of information straight up. I'm guessing there was flirting for you to be thinking things could have gone further.
    Personally I would say something like that to create distance, most certainly not to impress.

Strange one OP because that is a strange thing to say. Are you sure you haven't just read the signs wrong? She may consider you her emotional blanket and friend if she is saying this.
    Doesn't sound like a girl out to impress IMO.
    I don't have problems, I have situations.
    Situations, you can get out of!

Blinkme123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    So this girl, volunteers this information to you?
    She says to you in one of your first conversations 'I have ALOT of daddy issues!'
    And you think she is in to you?
    That was her first impression?

I'm not so sure she is as into you as you suggest.
    If she was, then she wouldn't volunteer that kind of information straight up. I'm guessing there was flirting for you to be thinking things could have gone further.
    Personally I would say something like that to create distance, most certainly not to impress.

Strange one OP because that is a strange thing to say. Are you sure you haven't just read the signs wrong? She may consider you her emotional blanket and friend if she is saying this.
    Doesn't sound like a girl out to impress IMO.
    Her roommate confirmed to one of my friends that she is into me.

I mean in the sense that was has been seen cannot be unseen and what you see that suburban mother or aunty or school teacher doing during her "real" life, is and can be very different to what she's doing in her "other" life.
    Ha, yea - I fully agree with that. Current gf is a school teacher and an absolute freak in the bed, but only after I drew some of it out of her. Thats what I meant with not taking myself out of the equation. Many of these women could have ended up with shy, intimidated guys who's fantasies end with reserve cowgirl.

In a sense its not us who are disillusioned, but those guys who haven't seen the two sides of a woman yet. I feel like my eyes have been opened about how all of us really are ever since I had those experiences.

happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) happywithit has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Originally Posted by Blinkme123 View Post
    Her roommate confirmed to one of my friends that she is into me.
    That's hearsay, don't believe hearsay because we tell our friends one day that we like a guy then two days later we have lost interest.
    If she has told you then it's true. If her friend told your friend who then told you, don't believe it, ESPECIALLY if she is volunteering information that us girls know all to well will establish a distance. It's strange that she has done this in an effort to impress you.

I doubt she fancies you. Just likes you.

Originally Posted by happywithit View Post
    ESPECIALLY if she is volunteering information that us girls know all to well will establish a distance. It's strange that she has done this in an effort to impress you.
    9 out of 10 times you would be right with this, but I dated one girl who did the exact same thing, despite (by her admittance) me being her crush for 3 years...

She told me about how she hated her biological father, told me that she is super jealous and often can be very irritating and annoying, and so on. She simply didn't had a filter to prevent her from telling all these things because she hoped to get those things out of the way ASAP. She later explained that she wanted those red flags or issues out there early on before she completely fell in love with me, rather than 3-4 months into the relationship and be rejected by me when she is already in love. Its easier to be rejected by a crush than by someone you love.

In a weird way it made sense I guess, its just not the norm in dating. Since then I never underestimated the capabilities of women logic.

Ha, yea - I fully agree with that. Current gf is a school teacher and an absolute freak in the bed, but only after I drew some of it out of her. Thats what I meant with not taking myself out of the equation. Many of these women could have ended up with shy, intimidated guys who's fantasies end with reserve cowgirl.

In a sense its not us who are disillusioned, but those guys who haven't seen the two sides of a woman yet. I feel like my eyes have been opened about how all of us really are ever since I had those experiences.
    There are two types of people in the world....Gunnas and People that Do......Gunnas are people that are always gunna (going) do something, or want to do something, but never do. The other people are the ones that go out and make $hit happen. They make it happen in all aspects of life, career, fitness, travel, getting sloots etc. I have a great partner and we do whatever the **** we want.....I have friends who keep the lights off and haven't told their gfs/wives what they want.....go figure.

OP...you're 18, just kick it with her and enjoy her company....even if you don't **** her, the more you are around women the better. If you do **** her, bonus. Tell her straight out, hey, we are young, we both have school to concentrate on, but I'm keen to hang out......play your cards right and you will smash and you will have done it without leading her on, if not you have increased your social networks and done new stuff.

Stats: 5'10", 198 lbs
    sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sikbeta is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Visit sikbeta's BodySpace
    My really close friend had oneitis with daddy issues. He was floating around her few years and i told him to no to, but you all know(and me too) oneitis burden.
    Her father got jailed when she was pubescent(i think 12 or 13 years).
    By that time her mother was hooked up with some of the biggest douchebags i've ever met. She had boyfriend from 15 to 19 then dumped him because he was cheating on her. And 2 weeks after the breakup she got together with son of her mother new man(yup, not incest but still weird), i wont comment on that guy beacuse although he was the same douche as his father he manager to lure a good looking girl to date him. My friend was crushed, really crushed by this but he was still blind and deaf to my advices. Few years later and this girl is slooting up like mad, even wanted to fuark my friend, but guess what, he refused as he loved her before not as a sloot and want to date her not phuk her.
    She asked me why he dont want her, when he was after her all these year, i said "because you became slut" this my years old (girl) friend then got crazy slaped me and we didnt talked since.

Clif of my post: dont date girls with daddy issues
    *Why the ****ing **** does everyone have random hot sloots messaging them 24/7 and im just sitting here jerking it? crew*
    *Death metal crew*
    curently on road to abs

Stats: 5'8", 168 lbs
    Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Jerma has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Jerma's BodySpace
    break her knees with a 2x4.

...I mean you should probably ask her out to a fine dining establishment, better also start saving your next two months salary, also you should probably do research around your local area to find the best school districts. Best to make sure you let that lease run out soon too, got trade in that apt and sedan for a minivan and 3br/2ba.
    Aesthetic? want 2 grand, a free all inclusive 3 day vacation to san diego, plus hefty referral benefits to fap on camera?

PM for deets

9 out of 10 times you would be right with this,[B] but I dated one girl who did the exact same thing,{/B] despite (by her admittance) me being her crush for 3 years...

She told me about how she hated her biological father, told me that she is super jealous and often can be very irritating and annoying, and so on. She simply didn't had a filter to prevent her from telling all these things because she hoped to get those things out of the way ASAP. She later explained that she wanted those red flags or issues out there early on before she completely fell in love with me, rather than 3-4 months into the relationship and be rejected by me when she is already in love. Its easier to be rejected by a crush than by someone you love.

In a weird way it made sense I guess, its just not the norm in dating. Since then I never underestimated the capabilities of women logic.
    She was the exception. The rule is, people know that stating a fact like that when getting to know a person (in this case their first conversation) will create distance and so would not mention it as we are getting to know people unless our objective is to create distance which is most likely.

Plus OP is going on hearsay about this girl being into him. Sounds unlikely that this particular girl is interested is interested IMO. Looking for her emotional blanket/friend to confide in sounds far more likely in this case.

No one leads into a relationship with a negative foot. Relationships are way too exciting to lead with a negative.
    She could be looking for pity from someone........ anyone.

Stats: 5'10", 180 lbs
    LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) LordBroski has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit LordBroski's BodySpace
    Girls with daddy issues are awesome for relationships. Dat dere fear of abandonment, they will do anything to keep you.

However if you're after smash and dash, go for it. She's emotionally damaged as is and your D will give her some validation.

Never feel bad about emotionally wrecking women. They won't think twice about you when it comes time to wreck you in the feels.

Originally Posted by LordBroski View Post
    Girls with daddy issues are awesome for relationships. Dat dere fear of abandonment, they will do anything to keep you.

However if you're after smash and dash, go for it. She's emotionally damaged as is and your D will give her some validation.

Never feel bad about emotionally wrecking women. They won't think twice about you when it comes time to wreck you in the feels.
    Mad loyal son, if you can get over their stupidity and obliviousness to practical thinking, they'll do anything for you.

Stats: 6'0", 210 lbs
    InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) InnerThighChafe has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit InnerThighChafe's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by mujie View Post
    I know this feel. Ex had daddy issues. Will only date girls who have great parents now.
    Dolphins-Marlins-Heat-Panthers
    Zach Thomas-Juan Pierre-D Wade-Roberto Luongo

Everything a woman wants, but without the herpes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast