Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ptotheb is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I go to a Uni gym. Off the top of my head,

- The Asian and Indian skinny fat curl bros.

- Unaesthetic powerlifters

- 3 or 4 aesthetic alpha azn and Indian bros.

- Nerdy white guys.

- The semi-aesthetic bros that actually lift decent weight. Mostly former rowers or rugby players.

- Attention seeking sloots that squat. hnnnnnngg

- Black guys who rarely lift but ripped as fuk.

- The wannabe Tyson throwing haymakers on the punching bag.

- The cardio bunnies who are restricted to the cardio and womens only areas. (who unfortunately make up the majority of the female population at my gym)
    http://Instagram.com/pbrianw (I follow misc brahs)

BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BrosPeace has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Domesho7 View Post
    1. skinny FA jockposer ******* always putting ridiculous weight on every barbell squat, bench, deadlift doing worst form and smallest ROM, saw him put 5 45s on each side during bench press had 2 spotters do everything for him(stats: 5'11, 170, stoopidskinny*******) just a matter of time before he is crushed and dies where he lays, makes me cringe.
    Uwotm8

He's benching 450?
    Even if those spotters were doing 50% of the work (unlikely)- thus guy is still benching 225...

"Skinny"

"Skinny"

"Skinny".

laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    old fat guy that "lifts heavy", cheats on every rep and thinks he is still on his 20s. this dude will do 2-4reps on every single exercise and will take 10 minutes rests between sets to go talk about when they were younger. and they will always bring up the "when i was your age i used to play football in college... etc etc

the uniformed dude. Underarmour shirt, sweatbands, underarmour shorts, underamour shoes, and some beats
    IIFYM, u mad?

Morning Workout Crew

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ptotheb View Post
    I go to a Uni gym. Off the top of my head,

- The Asian and Indian skinny fat curl bros.

- Unaesthetic powerlifters

- 3 or 4 aesthetic alpha azn and Indian bros.

- Nerdy white guys.

- The semi-aesthetic bros that actually lift decent weight. Mostly former rowers or rugby players.

- Attention seeking sloots that squat. hnnnnnngg

- Black guys who rarely lift but ripped as fuk.

- The wannabe Tyson throwing haymakers on the punching bag.

- The cardio bunnies who are restricted to the cardio and womens only areas. (who unfortunately make up the majority of the female population at my gym)
    Womens only area at a uni gym?wtf.
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) FightMeBrah is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    Every gym has these:
    3- An insecure moron teenager meathead with idiotic spiked haircut
    Usually has tattoo. Probably got an old noisy Honda with a stupid looking spoiler in the parking lot. Neon lights and all. Just a total cretin beyond all help.

thats me if anyone cares... (no stupid tattoo though...)
    Last edited by FightMeBrah; 09-30-2013 at 12:18 AM.

yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) yokeybear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    there is this man... hangs around usually in the late evenings.. always wearing a cut off style tank top and gym pants.. bunch young teens to adults following him around.. very strange.. its a weird crowd and they always hang out in a certain area and just talk.. none of them are aesthetic and either is the guy.. creepy chit going on

TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TorakFirenze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Big black dude no. 1: Junior powerlifting olympics competitor. Kunt. Never racks weights.
    Big black dude no. 2: U21 National Heavyweight BBing Champ. Bit intimidating. Enforces the law in the gym.
    Big black dude no. 3: Works the desk, lik 6'4" with the most aesthetic body I have ever seen, 100% srs. One of the coolest, most humble guys I know.
    Big black dude no. 4: Smaller guy, a little juiced up but still MAD aesthetic. Claims that fapping is the secret to getting jacked. Bit of a joker.
    Big black dude no. 5: Obsessed with bbing, invites all the gym guys round to watch the olympia at his place. Exchange student from murica. Cool guy though, very quiet.
    7th year medical student 1: Powerlifter, huge fella. Genuinely cool guy.
    7th year medical student 2: Aesthetic as fukk cuzz. Really awesome guy. Always smiling and laughing.
    7th year medical student 3: Huge coloured dude, juiced up, mad that his legs are tiny though. Thinks he knows errything about gym. Bit of a poser.
    A few funny tryhard indian guys who never get anywhere.
    Fat chicks.

That's my gym brahs. Student gyms in Africa ftw/ftl???
    60% of the time my posts are helpful, every time.

Engineering Crew
    Rugby Crew
    Swimming Crew
    MWC

S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000) S1D3SW1P3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I mostly go to the gym closest to my house, and it's mostly old people/rich people...
    3 Asian ladies that jog/powerwalk between machines, do weird exercises, don't have a car. It's weird.
    High school kids that think I'm big and always want to ask for advice.
    Jacked AF old guy, doesn't even do compound lifts, no idea how he's so jacked. His wife has a nice fake rack.

No one at my gym uses the bench or power rack so it's really nice for me, I never have to wait for them to open up.
    ██ █ ★ █ ██ Combat Veterans Crew ██ █ ★ █ ██
    █ █ Misc Car Crew (08 6.4 Powerstroke, some goodies) █ █
    ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄Official Misc Ski/Snowboard Crew❄ ❄ ❄ ❄
    B:245/D:365/S:315

squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500) squeeeeze is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    mma bro - comes to the gym in mma shorts and shadow boxes in front of the dumbell racks, when there are 3 empty rooms for that sort of schit
    fat PT - preaches "eat what you want as long as your caloric total is below the recommended daily intake of 2100kcal". strong no knowledge of macros. strong no knowledge that different people need different kcal levels
    old guy - comes in in a singlet, does some arm and shoulder exercises and leaves. perves on the 20-something year old counter chick non-stop
    misc treadmill people - come, do their thing and go. no issues there

our dumbells go up to 140lb but i havent seen a single person that could use them, so i got no idea how they became all scratched up like the 45lb ones. still trying to work out who it is.

/30 Master Rating System VikVaughn's Avatar
    VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50) VikVaughn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Timid Newbie - Scrawny noob who thinks people are judging him as he lifts; Scared to lift heavy compounds because of this and usually focuses on small isolation movements

Miscer - Skinnyfat / Scrawny intermediate who judges people to mask his own insecurities; Usually hangs out with 10 other *******s in the gym spending more time discussing their lifting routines than actually doing them. Always dressed up in their pre-planned gym gear that consists of either a beater and a snap back or an ss cut and underarmour everything; The miscers say bro and do Frank Zane's signature pose thinking they're emulating Zyzz and whisper about how every girl there is mirin them.

Humble Veteran - Built veteran who has one focus in the gym: to lift. Not likely to socialize, the humble veteran may chat between sets with his/her lifting partner/give helpful advice to the timid newbie and offer his assistance whenever possible. The humble veteran is a rarity in most commercial gyms but is not unlikely to occur (I have 2 in my gym).

Normal lifter - Just your basic lifter (not a tool and not a gym bunny).

Gym bunnies - Females who refuse to wear bras so their nipples will protrude through their tops; Usually hanging around all the humble veterans or the yoga mats, the gym bunny tries desperately to garner the attention of all around her. Their favourite machine is the thigh machine because it shows off their camel toe.

****stick - Serious lifter who would rather spend half his time competing with other people's lifts than actually focusing on his own lifts; The shiitstick scans the area looking at everyone lifting, immediately taking over whatever machine/bench a person was using and outlifting them. Can be seen meanmugging everyone going to the water fountain and squatting 3000lbs for 1/16 reps while grunting like a pig.

JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JFizzle23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by VikVaughn View Post
    ****stick - Serious lifter who would rather spend half his time competing with other people's lifts than actually focusing on his own lifts; The shiitstick scans the area looking at everyone lifting, immediately taking over whatever machine/bench a person was using and outlifting them. Can be seen meanmugging everyone going to the water fountain and squatting 3000lbs for 1/16 reps while grunting like a pig.
    So much god damn real life. Or whenever there's a possibility to do the same exercise as you they go right next to you and up your weight, despite having autistic form. Rustles my jimmies so much. This old man in the morning who lifts with me is always doing this chit. He has to know I know.....

EDIT: not with me, but at the same time I should say.
    *Certified ****head Crew*
    *US Navy Crew*

ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500) ComradeChe is not very helpful. (-500)
    Old Indian who claims he use to be a bodybuilder and critiques everybody's form. Heard someone ask him how often they should take creatine and his reply was ''whenever you feel like it''.

Even older indian (60's) dude who always stares at me and looks like a black grinch, was tempted to ask him what the phuck his problem was last time cause the staring and foul look on his face has gotten that bad.

Some 16 year old me and my friends call ''froggie' cause he always lifts with his tongue sticking out and swirling nonstop, also poses in the mirror constantly, shows great confidence not giving a phuck what anybody thinks.

Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Budjola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sloot and ****gs only
    I always tell the truth, even when I lie.
    Podcast 24/7 Crew
    Conspiracy Crew

RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The 160LB guy who hangs his arms like he's got Arnold's back but can't do a pullup.

The group of 15 yr old *******s who come in snapbacks and bintang singlets then bench 90LBs for 1 rep while screaming.
    *Bigorexia Crew*

*I need Feminism because I need something to laugh at crew*

SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100) SimonAdebisi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Every cumstain that is new that thinks the guy at the front desk is there to rack their weights for them.
    keep pretending u don't still wear dora panties

Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Afghanibrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "miscer *******"- tells everyone that eating healthy doesnt matter and all that matters is "fitting your macros" even with junk
    - focuses on "strength" even though he wants to be aesthetic
    -doesnt look like he lifts
    - pimply awkward anglo

Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Metalhead44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RS07 View Post
    The 160LB guy who hangs his arms like he's got Arnold's back but can't do a pullup.

The group of 15 yr old *******s who come in snapbacks and bintang singlets then bench 90LBs for 1 rep while screaming.
    can't do a pullup?You wot m8?
    I'm here to make friends and listen to other peoples problems,send me a PM if you want to talk.I misc at odd hours.

Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000)
    would like to add this in

the loner - generally keeps to himself, does not really talk with anyone except for asking how many sets they have left. does his workouts fairly well and you never notice when he leaves

OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000) OAHUGROWN808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My gym consists of:

40% older dudes, jacked, strong, and on gear. They're pretty cool tho. Although there's a couple douches that always slam the weights loud as fukk during prime hours to get attention, and don't rerack weights.

20% just old people and soccer moms doing Zumba and cardio and sometimes machines.

25% teenage - 21 year old bros on their way to being swole.

15% awkward/weirdos/military dudes

Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ranga91 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VikVaughn View Post
    Humble Veteran - Built veteran who has one focus in the gym: to lift. Not likely to socialize, the humble veteran may chat between sets with his/her lifting partner/give helpful advice to the timid newbie and offer his assistance whenever possible. The humble veteran is a rarity in most commercial gyms but is not unlikely to occur (I have 2 in my gym).
    We got one of those I like to call him The Guru.

We have typical Teen miscers - Curling with their mates in the squat rack, someone who actually lifts gives them proper advice and still think they know better yet never get results.

Cardio Bunnies/ General sloots - All they do is cardio and if they ever do weights their looking in the mirror the whole time to see whos mirin.

Jokester - We have one guy thats pretty funny and friendly with anyone, has nice aesthetics also which I mire, just needs to trim down.

Dat dere users - Got a few at our gym, probably 2 stand outs, out of all of them. Actually also Im pretty sure we have a bodybuilding couple, chick looks joocy and has nice lats and the guys has basically my goal physique yep im mirin.

Then theres just your casual lifters and me some socially awkward ******* that always wear jumpers and just listens to music only saying hello to the regulars here and there, ohh and my lifting partner.
    Team Soon
    *No negative, only positive crew (tell Walid the same)*

bump.

Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fing3rs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mr. Hernia - a fat guy in his 50s who lifts with his back in every single exercize. My back hurts when i look at him curl.

The bro crew - a gang of 4-5 eastern european guys with chicken legs. They are loud, obnoxious and always superset curls in the squatrack (my gym has one squat rack, 6 barbells for curling and 2 ez-racks). It ruins my day whenever they visit the gym.

Evereyone else is cool.
    ***Viking crew***

StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000) StayxCold is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fat middle aged dudes who wear stringers, literally dont even look like they have ever lifted. Talk for hours and leave.
    Squat: 515x1
    Log C&P: 300x1
    Deadlift: 635x1

Strongman Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156297533

Registered User yougonnaeatthat's Avatar
    yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000) yougonnaeatthat is just really nice. (+1000)
    AT my gym there's the "fluro friends".

There's about 3-4 of them, all dressed up in really short bright coloured shorts, tight as fek top and more often than not, wear a dickie hat INDOORS. They look all metro'd up like they are going to go to the gay bar. These guys are the kind that have that look that screams "I have had both many and not enough penis in my mouth, and wish to receive more". One of them is at least bi-sexual because he has a girlfriend, and the 4 of the guys either spend the hour mirin at each other, or stand around the lone girl of the group and drooling over her.

Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brosidius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Janato View Post
    would like to add this in

the loner - generally keeps to himself, does not really talk with anyone except for asking how many sets they have left. does his workouts fairly well and you never notice when he leaves
    I'm like a ninja.

woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) woodzyspl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fat guys who walk around sweating up and do nothing
    old guys in shower, never see them work out...just...shower..
    indian with garden gloves on
    asian on celltech claims natty (i know who supplys him lol)
    fat guy who is on juice, claims anyone who is big as him or lift as heavy must be on it (looks chit and is weak) also struts around like king chit..
    everything i do is gh15 approved. i do not respect liars and filt of the industry. Honest about all suppliment use in sport.

juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50) juzaus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The weedy guy just who just started the gym, who travels to the other side of the gym where you're working out to ask if you're using a bench when you're squatting

The mid 50's clearly single mother who happens to always be at the gym wearing the tightest chit and staring at you all the time (no thx jeff)

The islander 6"4 beast at 30% b.f who only just started and outlifts half the gym

The chest monday crew (95% of the gym on mondays...)

The stereosonic prep crew, where every time they attend (only monday-wednesday a month or two before stereo) they do curls and bench and just leave never to been seen again. until stereo next year.
    S 140kg
    D 160kg
    B 90kg

RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RS07 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Metalhead44 View Post
    can't do a pullup?You wot m8?
    You'd be surprised just how often I see people who literally can't do a single pullup. It's usually the guys who walk in thinking they're swole as ****, walk over to the pull up bar thing, then can't pull themselves up. Usually they drop down and pretend they were stretching lulz.
    *Bigorexia Crew*

*I need Feminism because I need something to laugh at crew*

takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000) takataki is a complete loser! (-2000)
    The striving beta:
    Dude has a decent face and average height. Is skinny as **** but motivated as **** to get big. Never misssed a day and trains like a dude whose read up on his ****. Very friendly but shy and looks at he ground whenever a girl approaches.
    *kissless virgin crew
    *wakes up every day thinking this will be the day i get laid crew
    *all i want is a 6/10b (non-misc standards) GF crew.
    *striving beta crew
    *zyzz is my inspiration crewe

nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000) nicebutwise is just really nice. (+1000)
    - hardgainer highschooler: usually comes in with his uniform and bunch of his school friends (used to be me but i brought 1 or 2 not fkn 5)

- juicer/ long time lifter: popped shoulders, dat vascularity, constantly checking himself out. dat dere narcissism

- Fat uneducated person: doesnt lift and just treadmil

- fat educated person: lifts - "we're all gonna make it"

- jacked asian manlet

- indian: stinks like chit and always stares at you during your sets

- old man: lightweight everything. subconsciously respect him for trying

- weight lifter: looks big and is strong

- hot girl that lifts

- skinny manmore : look awkward as fuark. A lot of variations - one has trex arms. Looks funny as fuark.

- situational lifter: wears whatever he likes; jeans, thongs/slip slops

- frank yang but not frank yang: one asian guy who is pretty natty jacked screams on the top of his lungs and has blood shot eyes. Pretty scary. Don't think he's normal.

- phone hugger: talks on the phone while doing leg curls n chit. So annoying

- Socialiser: his talk to work ratio is 5:1

- chicken legs