Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kessel81 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks so fcking aesthetic OPieeee miring hard. Congrats.

Not a huge fan of the interior..especially the dash. Seats are nice though. But exterior design....holy hhnngggg

But damn, you really gonna drop 40k on it? What was the APR being offered?

Since its a new class, I'm betting its quite high so if you have the cash flow, dropping 40k on the car and financing the rest (6-10k?) could have been a good financial decision. You won't end up paying more than you would have (in interest that is) if you had financed like 20-30k at more than 4% APR.

Are you planning on running it to the ground?

SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kessel81 View Post
    Looks so fcking aesthetic OPieeee miring hard. Congrats.

Not a huge fan of the interior..especially the dash. Seats are nice though. But exterior design....holy hhnngggg

But damn, you really gonna drop 40k on it? What was the APR being offered?

Since its a new class, I'm betting its quite high so if you have the cash flow, dropping 40k on the car and financing the rest (6-10k?) could have been a good financial decision. You won't end up paying more than you would have (in interest that is) if you had financed like 20-30k at more than 4% APR.

Are you planning on running it to the ground?
    Yah brah this is going to be my car for the near future atleast 5-7 years. And only reason I think to finance the rest is due to me getting a 1.5 % auto loan from my credit union would rather pay it off in a year and build credit.
    Pусский Бра Kpy

I make **** post's and threads, but the misc puts up with it so stay classy my friends.

SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by RS07 View Post
    Yeah, Family friend owns a Mercedes dealership and I get to see/ride in everything lulz.

It's ****ing good. Chitloads of torque. Driving normally it's really quiet and nice, floor it and it turns into an animal. Sounds great too. It's literally like the C63 AMGs little brother.

Shame it's 90K here

I been reading about it online and from what I hear its all good hnng thanks brah
    Pусский Бра Kpy

I make **** post's and threads, but the misc puts up with it so stay classy my friends.

ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000) ThunderCookie is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you really bought it and can afford it, then mirin my ass off...

if u bought it to look cool and cant afford it. your a ****ing dumbass.

the cla is definitly the sexiest of the new mercedes except for the Eclass AMG but thats way more expensive.
    Bosnia/yugoslavia crew
    MMA /Muay thai/ k-1/Jiu jitsu crew
    Have staring contests with every dog to assert alphaness crew
    Beautifulpeople.com crew too tho.

Originally Posted by ThunderCookie View Post
    if you really bought it and can afford it, then mirin my ass off...

if u bought it to look cool and cant afford it. your a ****ing dumbass.

the cla is definitly the sexiest of the new mercedes except for the Eclass AMG but thats way more expensive.
    yah like 100k USD with options
    Pусский Бра Kpy

sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Awarebrahhh View Post
    Age 22
    Just to aware you, it's possible to have a high paying job that young.
    Personally I wouldn't think 46k is a great deal at all. Isn't that starting price OP
    And unless you got relatives in Germany, you would actually spend more than what you save...

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mercedes are balling but be prepared for high maintenance costs and frequent maintenance, German cars gimmicky. Also learn to detail wheels well because they're going to get brake dust from hell

The equalizer of equality Uncle-Phil's Avatar
    Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Uncle-Phil is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what's a petrol engine?

Is that like a hybrid or something?

Speak American...

not srs.

Not a fan, looks weird.
    Navy vet brah 02-11

sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50) sketchyaf will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MVHagey View Post
    Mercedes are balling but be prepared for high maintenance costs and frequent maintenance, German cars gimmicky. Also learn to detail wheels well because they're going to get brake dust from hell
    Most of the high maintenance prices come from the fact that most german cars use different supplies than other cars...which cost more.
    Then there is the name branding.
    Then dealers like to charge more for AMGs for inservice.

Fixing the minor stuff yourself can save you hundreds, if not thousands. Seriously,if you have time, learn how to do fluid changes, brakes, and belt changes. That's 70% of your shop visits right there.

MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MVHagey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sketchyaf View Post
    Most of the high maintenance prices come from the fact that most german cars use different supplies than other cars...which cost more.
    Then there is the name branding.
    Then dealers like to charge more for AMGs for inservice.

Fixing the minor stuff yourself can save you hundreds, if not thousands. Seriously,if you have time, learn how to do fluid changes, brakes, and belt changes. That's 70% of your shop visits right there.
    They are inherently difficult to fix and often overly complicated. My entire poverty family works on cars and they all hate German cars. In fact I don't know a single mechanic who likes German cars. But yeah, agreed that simple fixes will save a ton of money.

I bought the Mercedes service package for 900 dollars 5 year free service.
    Pусский Бра Kpy

Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Market_Pantry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    age and salary please

Originally Posted by Market_Pantry View Post
    age and salary please
    22, and I make enough ;]
    Pусский Бра Kpy

MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How could you.............it's a FWD!!!!!!!!!!! Is it not?

Originally Posted by MrJacko03 View Post
    How could you.............it's a FWD!!!!!!!!!!! Is it not?
    AMG is AWD.

Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Djent22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    shoulda gotten an STi bro. you dun goof'd.
    Fall Cutter Crew
    ++ Positive Crew ++

MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MrJacko03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sketchyaf View Post
    AMG is AWD.
    Ok...that's a little better ;o)

Nice car btw

habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) habibtizz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm curious on the gearing/transmission. Didn't read whole thread, but where will it top out at? 355hp and sub 4.5 is pretty quick, but what... gearing top it out at 170ish?

edit: AWD, but still.. what is its geared limitation?
    *Ass Eaters Anonymous*
    *Full Nelson Anal Crew*

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Automatic >>>>> Nope
    Exadata DBA

Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50) Massgain will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    a merc is always a good investment

CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CroatiaBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good call OP! In EU this car is amrked as high class luxury for accessible price. Not to mention AMG> audi S, bmw M etc...

TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000) TaserDatBitch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Amazing car, good choice. Mirin price hard, I'm German and your model starting at 75000 dollar.
    M.M.T

final symphony in progrss Lights_Out's Avatar
    Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Lights_Out has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice, OP. What is the expected delivery date for yours? I ordered a CLA 250 with all the extra bells and whistles in August. Have to wait until April 2014 to get it though
    http://seolutions.biz - Search Engine Optimization Done Right

Originally Posted by Djent22 View Post
    shoulda gotten an STi bro. you dun goof'd.

plz go this beats an STI in every measure.
    Pусский Бра Kpy

Originally Posted by Lights_Out View Post
    Nice, OP. What is the expected delivery date for yours? I ordered a CLA 250 with all the extra bells and whistles in August. Have to wait until April 2014 to get it though
    Idk bro I just pre ordered it and put down my deposit. AMG is not out in the USA until Nov, since I am doing European Delivery I am thinking end of Jan/start of FEB then after signing for it in Germany like 20 more days so end of FEB I will have it.
    Pусский Бра Kpy

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    after 1 year of work you better have made at least $120k american if your gonna drop $40k right off the bat like that. What you did sounds like something I would have done 6 years ago though. Now though, I probably would have waited a couple more years to go out and buy a brand new car like that. Just to have a good nice safety net, you never know what can go wrong in life....been there done that BS.

Its a beautiful car though, spending the money may not have been the wisest choice but at least it was on something like that.

Originally Posted by MHannibal View Post
    Automatic >>>>> Nope
    bet this dude would take a 92' civic over the car you ordered OP, because hes fukin stupid and think stick has some meaning behind it lol

lol theres always a retard in the bunch...merc is about class, stick shift HAS NO CLASS, gtfo dude. Stick is only useful and fun if you actually take your car to a track. I lol at people that think having a stick makes you more manly when you hop onto the interstate to drive some where...oh and your 24, I expected that comment form a 15 year old.
    Last edited by Zerafian; 09-30-2013 at 02:13 PM.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beerculez is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sick car. If you goofed or not depends on your financial situation really.

But that is an awesome car.
    Shreds > cheats

Originally Posted by habibtizz View Post
    I'm curious on the gearing/transmission. Didn't read whole thread, but where will it top out at? 355hp and sub 4.5 is pretty quick, but what... gearing top it out at 170ish?

edit: AWD, but still.. what is its geared limitation?
    Not 100% sure the governer in the USA kicks in and limits the speed at 165mph
    Pусский Бра Kpy

Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tormoz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    не плохо оп.

To each his own. What's the insurance like over in Europe?

Originally Posted by MVHagey View Post
    They are inherently difficult to fix and often overly complicated. My entire poverty family works on cars and they all hate German cars. In fact I don't know a single mechanic who likes German cars. But yeah, agreed that simple fixes will save a ton of money.
    LOL....yeah, it must be frustrating to see cars without leaf springs!!!!!!!!!!

C'mon brah.......german cars are about 10 years ahead of us cars. Take a look and compare everything....ie fuel consumption ;o)
    Last edited by MrJacko03; 09-30-2013 at 10:51 PM.