OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10) OsavPoiss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy Discouraged after seeing little to none results

I started going to the gym from february. I bulked two months when I discovered that I had just gotten 5 kilos of fat. Then I was disgusted and ate in deficit and lost 9 kilos in two months. Then I started bulking again but this time I was very carefully calculating my calories. Now I have bulked for couple of months and I see no results. I was sick for a week and I lost so much strength. I am doing the AllPro-s beginner routine and all my weights stalled and I feel like I am just not progressing. I am sick and tired of calculating every gram of my food. I weight all my food, write everything down, in the gym I train really hard.. sometimes feeling like I should not train with such heavy weigths (after the week of being sick) and I feel like I see no results. My weigth is around the same. It shows some days couple of pounds more then less and I don't understand if I am eating too little or not. I am afraid of getting fat again if I eat too much.

I have NEVER cheated with gym this whole 8 months I have been going to it and I eat almost as regiously also. My work is also not going well and I feel even worse about that.

I don't know what I want to achieve with this post but I just wanted to write it down. Thanks for reading!

mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mcgregs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Smile

Originally Posted by OsavPoiss View Post
    I started going to the gym from february. I bulked two months when I discovered that I had just gotten 5 kilos of fat. Then I was disgusted and ate in deficit and lost 9 kilos in two months. Then I started bulking again but this time I was very carefully calculating my calories. Now I have bulked for couple of months and I see no results. I was sick for a week and I lost so much strength. I am doing the AllPro-s beginner routine and all my weights stalled and I feel like I am just not progressing. I am sick and tired of calculating every gram of my food. I weight all my food, write everything down, in the gym I train really hard.. sometimes feeling like I should not train with such heavy weigths (after the week of being sick) and I feel like I see no results. My weigth is around the same. It shows some days couple of pounds more then less and I don't understand if I am eating too little or not. I am afraid of getting fat again if I eat too much.

I have NEVER cheated with gym this whole 8 months I have been going to it and I eat almost as regiously also. My work is also not going well and I feel even worse about that.

I don't know what I want to achieve with this post but I just wanted to write it down. Thanks for reading!
    You're riding the roller coaster man, and the only thing you can do is make sure you surround yourself with positive people. There's times you feel amazing in the gym (and out), and there's times you feel like your banging your head against a wall and you wonder why you do it all.

You need positive people around you who support you in your goals - and not only that, people that can help you achieve them. And that's why you posted here!

Sounds like your training is on point -and what it sounds like to me is that the diet could be off. Not because of lack of committment, it's clear you've got plenty of that - but diet is 90% of results - so maybe even though your counting your calories on point, your macros are off. Or maybe you need a different approach in general to your diet.

Why don't you post up your diet and we can have a look? Or even PM it through to me, I'm more than happy to give you some advice, to get your results back on track mate!

nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nlevy12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Read the stickies in the nutrition thread, calculate your TDEE, and to bulk add 10-15% more calories. Remember that your TDEE is not an exact science, so just weigh yourself weekly and adjust if necessary.

I Do It On My Own xxsupergman25xx's Avatar
    xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000) xxsupergman25xx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lets also see your workout. Have to make sure youre not only eating to pack on the mass but make sure you are lifting for mass. for all we know you might be doing 2 sets of 15 and not hitting the all your muscles. so lets see meal plans and lifting plan.
    http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm - Newsletter!

Posts are my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.
    -----------------------------------
    Baseball insane

-----------------------------------
    i do it all on my own

IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) IndyRS has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well its good you stay motivated!