AlvinD1st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlvinD1st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlvinD1st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AlvinD1st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ICF 5x5 can be split into AM/PM?

Hi guys I'm looking to start ICF 5x5 and I was wondering if it can be split into two sessions such as an hour in the morning and an hour at night?

I much prefer going to the gym for the big compound lifts in the morning and just simply do not have enough time to do the full session before work. Then do the smaller stuff at home. There's just too many people at night time and I prefer the mornings.

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have done it a couple of times. I don't see that there would be anything wrong with it; You're doing the same amount of work, and have time to regain some energy by eating between sessions. Then again, I'm no PHD, and someone that knows more about training may have a good reason not to do it.

Even bulking and eating everything in sight, sometimes those big compounds just wipe you out.
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS