Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Phixed Heath

razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) razmatazbaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by microspot View Post
    you must be one of the people that look at phil pics standing by himself and call him the clear winner

because if you looked at him standing next to Kai and Wolf, nobody in his right mind would say anyone of these 3 is dominating enough to be called a clear winner.

just like all the pros you like to quote said at the press conference, there is no dominating champion

Not even the case. I waited until clear shots came out before going insane and having a meltdown on the board. I think he won from the back. His conditioning was a lot better than kai, his balance, less flaws, more complete imo. Kai had him on mass but i had phil winning clear. Kai actually a big let down last night after the hype all year from his 'off season'. No doubt people will disagree but outside of these BB forums there isn't even remotely any sort of controversy about the prejudging.

Wolf and roelly big surprises for me. wolf looks amazing.

Tonight really going to be about the 2nd/3rd/4th fight off. look forward to it

impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) impossible12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by razmatazbaz View Post
    Not even the case. I waited until clear shots came out before going insane and having a meltdown on the board. I think he won from the back. His conditioning was a lot better than kai, his balance, less flaws, more complete imo. Kai had him on mass but i had phil winning clear. Kai actually a big let down last night after the hype all year from his 'off season'. No doubt people will disagree but outside of these BB forums there isn't even remotely any sort of controversy about the prejudging.

Wolf and roelly big surprises for me. wolf looks amazing.

Tonight really going to be about the 2nd/3rd/4th fight off. look forward to it
    Did you watch the same show? Phil was def getting owned in the line up period. They gave him a gift and sent him back at the line at the end to save him from getting beaten up some more. True story
    Currently (not natty<natty)

VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000) VagabondLifter is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been watching the O religiously for years now. Every year I get disappointed. Every year some **** happens that makes this sport look like **** and every year I foolishly believe it will get better.

Bottom line is, this is a corrupt and dirty sport based on hypocrisy and supplement sales. We are watching gigantic drug addicted freaks with self-inflicted diabetes and sterility stand on a stage on the brink of death by dehydration and denying to the world the obvious truth that they are all using illegal steroids.

I don't have a problem with it, I love the sport, I'm a fan of most of them and I've run a couple of cycles myself.

But the sport itself is based on huge lies, that's just how it is. It's about selling supplements, and there's no way that an apparently gay former-stripper and sex worker will beat a blue eyed picture-perfect squeaky clean guy who just happens to be sponsored by the company which sponsors the event, over the small better of actually being a bit better than him onstage.

Every year we see some stupid ****, like Warren's placings, and every year we get disgusted, disappointed and upset. Should we, though?

I for one am ****ing sick of giving a ****. You allow yourself to care and you just get **** on. They get more and more shameless by the year in their judging.

**** it.
    Weight on the bar, food in your stomach, more of both = more muscle. Don't make this harder than it is. - VikingMan

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by VagabondLifter View Post
    I've been watching the O religiously for years now. Every year I get disappointed. Every year some **** happens that makes this sport look like **** and every year I foolishly believe it will get better.

Bottom line is, this is a corrupt and dirty sport based on hypocrisy and supplement sales. We are watching gigantic drug addicted freaks with self-inflicted diabetes and sterility stand on a stage on the brink of death by dehydration and denying to the world the obvious truth that they are all using illegal steroids.

I don't have a problem with it, I love the sport, I'm a fan of most of them and I've run a couple of cycles myself.

But the sport itself is based on huge lies, that's just how it is. It's about selling supplements, and there's no way that an apparently gay former-stripper and sex worker will beat a blue eyed picture-perfect squeaky clean guy who just happens to be sponsored by the company which sponsors the event, over the small better of actually being a bit better than him onstage.

Every year we see some stupid ****, like Warren's placings, and every year we get disgusted, disappointed and upset. Should we, though?

I for one am ****ing sick of giving a ****. You allow yourself to care and you just get **** on. They get more and more shameless by the year in their judging.

**** it.
    lol strong fukking rant and I'm going to rep you for it because in many ways I agree.. and you articulated yourself extremely well.. but seriously, the judging wasn't very bad. They had most chit pretty fair. They only really ****ed up with drawing heath out of the comparisons (albeit that was a huge **** up)

EDIT: On recharge

RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    i will apologise on behalf of BB.com crappy quality stream which made judging this as a fan so much harder

still a disgusting move to not let phil get compared
    Much better post than the OP and agree 100%

bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigbravo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cool this post need to be called...

this post need to be called..."kai greene angry fans reunion"..
    im just want to finish sayin!!#H3AT

Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chuwey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by detrimental View Post
    lol strong fukking rant and I'm going to rep you for it because in many ways I agree.. and you articulated yourself extremely well.. but seriously, the judging wasn't very bad. They had most chit pretty fair. They only really ****ed up with drawing heath out of the comparisons (albeit that was a huge **** up)

EDIT: On recharge
    Agree. They better compare the sh*t out of them tonight and give Kai a chance to win. Phil looked better than Kai in the initial walkout, then Kai seemed to harden as they posed and they were really close. I'd give the night at that point to Phil by a touch--but to pull Phil out of that comparison as the clear leader???? That's despicable.
    Fall in love with the struggle.

chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chevy2g3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Guys I'm actually here in Vegas at the O and I gotta tell you Phil Heath clearly looked better. Pictures aren't doing justice. Kai is MUCH bigger, but Phil brought 2011 conditioning with much more size. I was sitting with nothing but Kai fan and when Phil came out they were all speechless
    -Work Harder-

RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RichInMuscle has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by chevy2g3 View Post
    Guys I'm actually here in Vegas at the O and I gotta tell you Phil Heath clearly looked better. Pictures aren't doing justice. Kai is MUCH bigger, but Phil brought 2011 conditioning with much more size. I was sitting with nothing but Kai fan and when Phil came out they were all speechless
    BOOM!
    Thanks and repped, we needed someone from the show to comment in here.

Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just a question guys. Kai clearly is not as in shape as he was last year right? He's damn amazing, shoulders improved, but even during the stream i could see his conditioning was off from last year a bit. No controversy there with the hq pics and what people are saying who were there. Phil on the other hand, is better conditioned that last year, and seems to be a bit bigger. So, why wouldn't the judges pull him? He's better than last year, and last year was enough to win, and Kai isn't quite as good, so how can he beat him? only if somehow Phil's crispness suddenly flattened out in a never before seen way, and Kai dramatically hardened up. Bit of an overreaction. Phil has this pretty easily, but Kai is still freaking awesome and if he dials it in today and Phil is off we could still have a fight, though i doubt it will go that way.

So, isn't it a tad... immature maybe... to be throwing a fit about the show being fixed, when you realize the above? No hate or anything.

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by atZ71 View Post
    absolutely not, kai made phil look like a child next to him
    The problem is that Kai was off in his conditioning. An off Kai will never beat an on Phil. Kai could be double the size of Phil & still lose to a harder Phil. Last year Kai was on, and it could have gone his way & not many people would have bitched about Kai winning. This year, no freaking way. Kai was smooth, Phil was hard & dry (and full). That's game over for Kai's Sandow chances. We'll see if next year Kai can match or beat his 2012 showing, then he'll have a shot.

PS - I'm a bigger Kai fan than a Heath fan. I would love to see Kai win the O. But I also know when Kai is obviously off. Phil has too many strengths & too few weaknesses for anyone to be off & beat him.
    Last edited by alan aragon; 09-28-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aguakate will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Even George Farah admitted to MD that Kai was holding water, especially from the front.

detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) detrimental is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Fathermithras View Post
    Just a question guys. Kai clearly is not as in shape as he was last year right? He's damn amazing, shoulders improved, but even during the stream i could see his conditioning was off from last year a bit. No controversy there with the hq pics and what people are saying who were there. Phil on the other hand, is better conditioned that last year, and seems to be a bit bigger. So, why wouldn't the judges pull him? He's better than last year, and last year was enough to win, and Kai isn't quite as good, so how can he beat him? only if somehow Phil's crispness suddenly flattened out in a never before seen way, and Kai dramatically hardened up. Bit of an overreaction. Phil has this pretty easily, but Kai is still freaking awesome and if he dials it in today and Phil is off we could still have a fight, though i doubt it will go that way.

So, isn't it a tad... immature maybe... to be throwing a fit about the show being fixed, when you realize the above? No hate or anything.
    Why'd they even bother comparing Ronnie to anybody at any point in multiple contests?

Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000) Fathermithras is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why'd they even bother comparing Ronnie to anybody at any point in multiple contests?
    I'm not saying he shouldn't have been compared. I'm explaining why i don't think it really mattered. Remember Yates in 93? Was anyone furious he didn't get compared to Flex Wheeler more? No. He came in and it was clear he was better and it was a fight for second. Now, to be honest, I wish they did more comparisons just because I enjoy them. To me it makes the show much better. But, if Ronnie in 03 hadn't been compared no one would have started arguing that he shouldn't have won, when its pretty clear he was better. Just an observation, but you made a good point. For the love of the sport, another comparison would have been great.

anonymous
    Breaking News: Phil shows his secret weapon against Kai

alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz alan aragon has the mod powerz
    I'm not saying he shouldn't have been compared. I'm explaining why i don't think it really mattered. Remember Yates in 93? Was anyone furious he didn't get compared to Flex Wheeler more? No. He came in and it was clear he was better and it was a fight for second. Now, to be honest, I wish they did more comparisons just because I enjoy them. To me it makes the show much better. But, if Ronnie in 03 hadn't been compared no one would have started arguing that he shouldn't have won, when its pretty clear he was better. Just an observation, but you made a good point. For the love of the sport, another comparison would have been great.
    People in this thread are just crying a river because they are diehard Kai fans & therefore blind to the fact that Kai was up there looking soft as a baby's butt compared to his best pro showings. I'm definitely a "Team Kai" person myself, but I don't have blinders on about who nails their conditioning & who misses it.

anonymous
    Originally Posted by alan aragon View Post
    People in this thread are just crying a river because they are diehard Kai fans & therefore blind to the fact that Kai was up there looking soft as a baby's butt compared to his best pro showings. I'm definitely a "Team Kai" person myself, but I don't have blinders on about who nails their conditioning & who misses it.
    Im a huge Kai fan, I really hope he claims that title, but it aint going to happen this year, there is nothing to discuss. Kai should focus on beating Wolf at this point.

Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    Breaking News: Phil shows his secret weapon against Kai

That time of the year

I honestly don't see Kai as horrifically off. But, anything less than a 100 percent on Kai calls a ton of attention to his numerous flaws. Phil's Flaw is clavicles, that's it. Kai has a short, stumpy Torso, so any blat makes it look awful, and any lack of detail detracts from his flow. His size is cool, but he needs the separation to really pop. His legs are among the best in the world and one of the few areas he can demolish Heath (who has great legs, so that's saying something). But, except in the side chest and a couple from the rear, Phil actually had Kai on quad detail. People whining are really reaching because they seem to not understand bodybuilding.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by FAN0FdaSport View Post
    eager for the pics...

but putting a guy back in line at the O for 1st place? Since when has that ever happened? That's retarded
    It did kind of happen in 94. The judges pretty much decided right away that Dorian was the winner and hardly had him pose at all in comparisons.
    Dorian had a torn bicep and was not on. Shawn Ray was absolutely on, but the judges seemed to have it in their minds that it was over, so they didn't call Dorian out much.
    When it was over, a commentator asked Dorian if he thought it was a close contest and Dorian said "No, I don't think it was close at all" and his reason was because he wasn't called out for posing very much.

Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1981 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have Phil winning the contest with Kai in second, but they should of at least made Phil be compared with the other guys instead of sending him back.
    Legends Of Bodybuilding!!! 1000's OF PICS OF YOUR FAVOURITE BODYBUILDERS!!!

********: https://www.********.com/lobofficial/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lob_forever/
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNy...CGkj1WuOBceyFA

So you think it's fine that Phil got pulled from comparisons... when even the commentators said that Kai was gaining on Phil? And when, clearly, both Wolf and Kai dominated him in terms of size

Be careful of the precedent you're asking to be set

I've already said it appears as though Phil was winning.. but the scenario is ridiculous any way you cut it. Point blank.

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kai isn't that off. People really think Kai could ever win this? Lol. People need to take a business course or 6
    I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

So you think it's fine that Phil got pulled from comparisons... when even the commentators said that Kai was gaining on Phil? And when, clearly, both Wolf and Kai dominated him in terms of size

Be careful of the precedent you're asking to be set

I've already said it appears as though Phil was winning.. but the scenario is ridiculous any way you cut it. Point blank.
    This has been done before, there isn't a new precedent. The ground between Kai and Phil was simply too vast. Kai's off conditioning exposed his weaknesses and Phil was simply spot on. There was no way Kai was going to gain THAT much ground in another five minutes of posing. In terms of dominating him in size, so? he was dominating them in shape, dominated Kai in conditioning, and dominated Wolf in terms of complete development. I would have loved more comparisons, but they wouldn't have changed a thing. Wolf was not going to suddenly get new lats and calves etc. Kai was not going to get more middle back thickness and sweat off three pounds and dry up out there. Phil won it. Not a very exciting show, I admit, in terms of first place, but the big game now is who will get second? A big, sort of off Kai? The surprise turnaround Wolf? The up and comer, improved Shawn Rhoden? It's a big deal for what it means for next year's season. But first? it was a lock once you compared them the first time. Too much distance. Even without having to knock out the champ. Kai is further from Phil than he was last year. it's like a race where Phil beat this best time and Kai lost some from his, the winner is clear.

Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Emmortal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by littlemike23 View Post
    Kai looked like his dad standing beside him. The difference in years of bodybuilding and experience is drastic. Kais too big.
    Kai is always going to be bigger than Phil, the problem with Kai is that his conditioning was off. The direction that things have been going judging wise for years (hasn't changed at all) is size + conditioning. Kai has always been big enough, he just hasn't been consistent with conditioning.
    Welcome to thunder dome, bitch.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Rhoden and Wolf deserved a comparison with Phil as well, not just Kai

he gets beat in several poses by these guys

Yeah I'm sorry but "lats and calves" aren't a good enough excuse when you're getting outmuscled in almost every single area

Those competitors deserved to be compared properly, whether he walked away in front or not.

Yeah I'm sorry but "lats and calves" aren't a good enough excuse when you're getting outmuscled in almost every single area

Those competitors deserved to be compared properly, whether he walked away in front or not.
    Of course its good enough. But that wasn't all he won on. His back is better than either Rhoden or Wolf. His arms are better than either. His legs, top to bottom, are better than either of them. His conditioning is even better than either, and they have good conditioning. He's simply much, much more complete. The only weakness on his entire body is that his shoulder width would be better if it were 2 inches wider. HUGENESS isn't enough to edge him out given that, and no amount of comparisons is going to change it. Kai was off, and we already know on off Kai doesn't beat last year's Phil, let alone this Phil. So, take Phil off so you can directly compare the guys who are fighting for second without him there mucking it up.

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Of course its good enough. But that wasn't all he won on. His back is better than either Rhoden or Wolf. His arms are better than either. His legs, top to bottom, are better than either of them. His conditioning is even better than either, and they have good conditioning. He's simply much, much more complete. The only weakness on his entire body is that his shoulder width would be better if it were 2 inches wider. HUGENESS isn't enough to edge him out given that, and no amount of comparisons is going to change it. Kai was off, and we already know on off Kai doesn't beat last year's Phil, let alone this Phil. So, take Phil off so you can directly compare the guys who are fighting for second without him there mucking it up.
    lol what show you watching

StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Watch this... It will explain why Phil will win. I had Kai at #1 till this

I say fear me and fear death, too. You can’t keep me on the ground.
    Made to suffer, but no longer; this is coming to an end.

- Self declared Accutane expert. Just PM.
    - In memory of Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian "ZYZZ"
    ***Canadian Crew***