Closed Thread
Page 49 of 301 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 9022
    Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wccmikey is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks 619 I actually work at a bar .I agree most of them are sloots guess what attracted me to her was she didn't go to after hours like everyone and wasn't big on drinking/drugs which seem to be normal here .We small talked today then I went on my way .Anyway you have any luck

It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does anyone know of a good site where you can upload short stories or whatever for others to view?
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000)
    http://www.booksie.com this one looks decent
    adde parvum parvo magnus acervus erit.

justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) justaweakguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fuark i might make it brahs. Yesterday I went out with a couple of friends to have some beers at a small local pub and I got approached by 2 women(pumas) and got called handsome for the first time!! My confidence is up like 500% since yesterday!!

The first one was a probably 5-6/10 misc standards brunette. I were sitting in a couch with my friends drinking beer and she came from nowhere it seemed and sat down beside me and just said hi. We talked a little bit but when told her my age she said that I was too young for her( she was 34). We talked some more and somehow we began to talk about Christianity. I said that the lord forgives everything, and the from nowhere she said '' So he will forgive me if i **** you?'' '' yes of course i said''. Then some some other dude( a friendzoned guy) pulled her away to dance with her.
    After a while I go to the toilet to take a piss and when I come back i hear her shout ''Oh there is the handsome guy again'' i just say and awkward ''yeha'' and go back to the couch in shock. Then she comes to the couch and sits down beside me again. She is leaning over me and i put my arm around her waist and rest it on her thigh. I tell her that she is pretty and all that chit. She orders a Taxi for us to take us to her place to phuck. Unfortunately 10 Min before the Taxi arrives she goes to the toilet, and when she comes back she tells me that she is a single mom and that she is not interested in a ONS after all and that she wants my number so that we can talk again tomorrow if I want something serious. I tell her that i only want to phuck and then she left lol.

The second one was a 6/10 blonde 30 yrs with them teddies i met at a after party. I was sitting on a chair and she came and sat down on the armrest and told me hold around her. Of course I did as she wanted. This was a little bit awkward as this bish is a friends sister and i know that she has BF. After talking a little bit she wanted to dance. Since I'm a beta FA i do not know how to dance at all and i told her that i really sucked at dancing. She said that she would teach me, and we ended up in a pretty intimate dance her arms all over my ass and she said that it was really really nice (Do your lunges brahs) my hands were ofcourse on her ass and i could not hold myself from getting a flacid. I'm pretty sure she felt it but she did not say anything lol. We drank, smoked cigar and danced some more and when the party ended she hugged me several times and i kissed her on both cheeks and she gave me a blow kiss when she left. Sloots gon sloot i guess.... we came along really well and it really sucks that she has a bf

Best weekend ever lol.
    Sit at home or go to the gym on Saturday nights CREW
    Cant wear shorts because of skinny calves CREW
    Lift for aesthetics to help me get girls but it doesn't work that way so I lie to myself and say it does CREW

Stop Hating Start Lifting zakatak333's Avatar
    zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zakatak333 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    guys does anybody else want a girlfriend who you can text and/or call throughout the week then hang out with, cuddle with, sex with, eat at restaurants with, watch movies at home with, go to other places with during the weekends? maybe take her to the gym and get her benching & squatting on the weekends(if she doesn't already do those things)... anybody else want that sort of relationship?

Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    Does anyone know of a good site where you can upload short stories or whatever for others to view?
    wordpress is designed for exactly that

you could use tumblr too i suppose, even though its supposed to be for pictures mainly

EDIT:

also, you could post it on the misc
    The muscles i value most are the ones directly surrounding the spine, the hips, the scapula, the femur and the tibia... in that order.

Basically the whole body minus chest and biceps... pretty much the opposite of what your local gym looks like on a typical Monday.

maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by zakatak333 View Post
    guys does anybody else want a girlfriend who you can text and/or call throughout the week then hang out with, cuddle with, sex with, eat at restaurants with, watch movies at home with, go to other places with during the weekends? maybe take her to the gym and get her benching & squatting on the weekends(if she doesn't already do those things)... anybody else want that sort of relationship?

wordpress is designed for exactly that

you could use tumblr too i suppose, even though its supposed to be for pictures mainly

EDIT:

also, you could post it on the misc
    "anybody else want that sort of relationship?"

well that's what I'd like to experience as supposed to banging random sloots I find at skanky bars (which of course I have never done). Kinda sucks doing everything by yourself and having to have full conversations with yourself just to verbalise your thoughts and put things in order. I mean many ppl my age have got past that stage and are married many with kids. Not holding my breath or anything as wanting something doesn't increase likelihood of having it in itself.

I would hesitate to post those short stories on the misc due to content.

Cool story weakguy...life must be interesting for socially functioning people.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To me getting a hooker is a lowly option. There's always been a part of me that feels not knowing what sex is like may beat having to pay a stranger for some awkward, emotionless business transaction. If I were to loose my v-card to a hooker there would be no taking it back. What happened to IL trumps the hooker situation by far. The female contacted him, out of interest, and they both wanted it. I realize it wasn't the most romantic way to loose's ones virginity and prolly wouldn't fly in a gooey Hollywood romance, but IL did well to not stoop to hookers and hold out for something more memorable (I hope!)

Even the FA overlord and PUAH8TE icon Donnelly Miller, of Pensacola Beach, didn't stoop to hookers (as far as I know he still hasn't) and that guy had it rough. Neither has Chris Strickland, the wizard of the alone zone and owner of a 20-year dream of love which is yet to come true.
    Okay... I just re-wrote my entire reply. Originally I was going to attempt to reason with you with some well thought out rationality and understanding. But then it hit me... at your age you've probably been given that sorta stuff a thousand times by now.

I'm guessing nothing I can say (or anyone else) is going to change your mindset. Your beliefs are too deeply embedded at this point.

So all I've really got to say is... just trust me.

I know I'm some stranger over the internet, but I guarantee one thing will happen if you bang a hooker... even if you perform horribly, or can't get it up, or it's awkward as chit, or you're nervous as fuk, or it doesn't feel special, or whatever... when it's all said and done...

YOU WILL WAKE THE FUK UP.

When it's all over... i guarantee you will have this unreal moment of clarification where you just cannot fukin' believe you put yourself through all the mental torment that you did. You'll feel the psychological weight just slipping away.

Chit... if afterwards you feel it was all a big mistake and you're even worse off than before, I'll reimburse you for the hooker... for real.

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol

hot sloots in bus
    tfw don't approach

tfw fa

MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000) MrRipley is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by flexwheeler123 View Post
    lol

hot sloots in bus
    tfw don't approach

tfw fa
    you're handsome bro, no homo. go do it m8

flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000) flexwheeler123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ok nofapapril begins

srs

I think I start to accept that I won't get laid for the rest of my life, who cares...

just gonna get shredded, and be alone for myself

ok nofapapril begins

srs

I think I start to accept that I won't get laid for the rest of my life, who cares...

dasitmane.

Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kraftstoff has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ok nofapapril begins

srs

That's the spirit! Disregard females, acquire aesthetics.

Seriously though, das might or might not be it mane.
    *No one talks to me crew*
    *Not even female gym receptionist smiles at us crew*

Klötze dick, Scheibe schick Arschfick!

( ರೃ_•)

jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000) jimbong is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kraftstoff View Post
    That's the spirit! Disregard females, acquire aesthetics.

Seriously though, das might or might not be it mane.
    Personally I would say disregard everything, acquire people who care about you. Family, friends, and then women.

ok nofapapril begins

srs

Do the no fap April mane. I'm doing it one day at a time but have no excuse for failing. Have done 2 stints of well over 100 days and several 30+ stints so it shouldn't be anything at all.

So wut are the girls like in Switzerland? This may sound naive but I've always had the impression that alot are like blonde, blue-eyed, slim, good teeth...like alot of 7-8s. Despite wut some people say you do get alot of hotties in UK.

Do the no fap April mane. I'm doing it one day at a time but have no excuse for failing. Have done 2 stints of well over 100 days and several 30+ stints so it shouldn't be anything at all.

So wut are the girls like in Switzerland? This may sound naive but I've always had the impression that alot are like blonde, blue-eyed, slim, good teeth...like alot of 7-8s. Despite wut some people say you do get alot of hotties in UK.
    mixed is all I'm gonna say and from ugly to ****ing hot, everything

Despite wut some people say you do get alot of hotties in UK.

Originally Posted by MrRipley View Post
    lmao

Originally Posted by MrRipley View Post
    I took care to say alot...instead of 'high percentage of'. Which would be false.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)

Jesus christ. Read the last 2 pages of this thread and you're the only person who has caught my attention. How the feck are you a virgin at 32 with no female contact as well? That's legitimately a problem. You need to stop accepting it and instead go do something about it. Ya ya ya, you've heard it a million times before i'm sure. Seriously though, if i were in your position, no matter how ugly i was or how battered i was emotionally/ financially etc, i would go out every night, walk down a busy street, and approach any woman 5-10/10 and say :

"Hi there, do you have a boyfriend?" (smile, be optimistic, even though you most likely aren't happy)

If she says yes, then you just back out slowly, say, alright thanks!
    If she says no, you say,"I would regret it if i didn't ask you out, so therefore, that's what i'm doing right now!" (she'll most likely laugh if she's interested or if she's not, she'll withdraw, and then you just peace out and not give a fuk.

Relationships with females are one of the best things in the world. You're missing out on a gigantic part of existing. Shut off your brain and just go approach 50 women with that line, and i'm SURE that at least one of them will hookup a number. Then your life changes forever. If you're that lacking in confidence, drink 3 beers prior, and get a friend to go with you. ANY social venue will do. JUST GO DO IT.

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dash_riprock View Post
    Jesus christ. Read the last 2 pages of this thread and you're the only person who has caught my attention. How the feck are you a virgin at 32 with no female contact as well? That's legitimately a problem. You need to stop accepting it and instead go do something about it. Ya ya ya, you've heard it a million times before i'm sure. Seriously though, if i were in your position, no matter how ugly i was or how battered i was emotionally/ financially etc, i would go out every night, walk down a busy street, and approach any woman 5-10/10 and say :

"Hi there, do you have a boyfriend?" (smile, be optimistic, even though you most likely aren't happy)

If she says yes, then you just back out slowly, say, alright thanks!
    If she says no, you say,"I would regret it if i didn't ask you out, so therefore, that's what i'm doing right now!" (she'll most likely laugh if she's interested or if she's not, she'll withdraw, and then you just peace out and not give a fuk.

Relationships with females are one of the best things in the world. You're missing out on a gigantic part of existing. Shut off your brain and just go approach 50 women with that line, and i'm SURE that at least one of them will hookup a number. Then your life changes forever. If you're that lacking in confidence, drink 3 beers prior, and get a friend to go with you. ANY social venue will do. JUST GO DO IT.
    A month ago I was a 34 year old virgin with zero female contact. There are more Wizards out there than you think. If I hadn't been approached by a female, I'd probably still be in that situation.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    A month ago I was a 34 year old virgin with zero female contact. There are more Wizards out there than you think. If I hadn't been approached by a female, I'd probably still be in that situation.
    strong username

tell me more about your story

Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gladiator09 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Question for the long term FA's: How many of you are somewhat or perfectly content with the way you live your life now?

I ask, because in many ways I can be considered FA myself. I don't have any friends nor have I had any since freshmen year in college (graduating senior now). Personally, I can't ever see myself going back to that "brooo, let's go to the bar and get wasted" lifestyle. It just seems like an utterly vacuous waste of time in hindsight. Unfortunately, most of my class mates are your typical reddit neckbeards so that is/was not an option either. I'm honestly okay with living a solitary life like this for the rest of my life as long as I get to pursue my hobbies and passions. I just can't imagine living like the typical, extroverted miscer anymore.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by InstantLoser View Post
    It's so silly though. There's a female counter-part for every male in any sort of situation out there. Even if someone is a 1/10 with no money, no social skills, etc., they can put in some effort and find a female counter-part of the same ilk. Jesus i would be looking high and low for a bish at all times if i were even 18 without female contact.

Originally Posted by Gladiator09 View Post
    Question for the long term FA's: How many of you are somewhat or perfectly content with the way you live your life now?

I ask, because in many ways I can be considered FA myself. I don't have any friends nor have I had any since freshmen year in college (graduating senior now). Personally, I can't ever see myself going back to that "brooo, let's go to the bar and get wasted" lifestyle. It just seems like an utterly vacuous waste of time in hindsight. Unfortunately, most of my class mates are your typical reddit neckbeards so that is/was not an option either. I'm honestly okay with living a solitary life like this for the rest of my life as long as I get to pursue my hobbies and passions. I just can't imagine living like the typical, extroverted miscer anymore.
    19 yo, so yeah
    right now I'm not happy with my situation

I took care to say alot...instead of 'high percentage of'. Which would be false.
    I know i'm just messing with you brah. It was an opportunity for a lulzy gif.

Registered User Brruuuaaaahhhhh's Avatar
    Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brruuuaaaahhhhh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The only hot girls I've seen in the UK are Pakistanis. (srs).

InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InstantLoser has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    strong username

tell me more about your story
    Read the thread in my sig, will save time.
    "That boulder is too large. I could lift a smaller one."

-Hercules

Starting Weight (July 2018) - 362
    Current Weight (July 2019) - 268

Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000) Janato is just really nice. (+1000)
    in

20 years old, have some friends i talk to and hang out like once a week, still haven't had first kiss (srs)

going to cc, transferring during 4th year (fuked around so it's taking a bit longer)

besides the cc i'm just job hunting and that's pretty much it

most days i'm just miscing or playing some pc games, sometimes learning new stuff off the internet

5/10, been told i'm funny but nobody takes me srs

said it in another thread, girls i like are either taken, working, or not wanting a relationship
    briefcase

zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zakattack423 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Might make it brahs. 20 YO. FA as fuark. ****ty friends. First kiss at 18. Virgin still. But recently been roilling in the sloots. But two are tinder sloots. One is RL sloot.

On Thursday, met up with one for the first time, it went well in some ways. We clicked personality wise but she kept saying she didn't like everything we were doing though we had fun doing it nonetheless. Only hugged her.

Then that night RL sloot texts me "Heyy" and sheet proceeds from there. I tell her to come through and take some shots with me. Apparently she is already plastered and doesn't want to when she arrives. So at that point I know das it mane. I pound down some shots and while bottle is still in hand, she goes in to hook up with me and das it. Of course I take off her bra awkwardly and then she gets up says she is too ****ed up and puts her bra back on and wants to go to sleep. So we spoon all night. Wake up the next morning and she hangs out a bit, we hook up a bit and unfortunately I had to go to class.

Then on Saturday night meet up with the other tinder sloot for a second time. We also facetimed a bunch because I was away at school (she'd always facetime me, I'd never initiate that. Sometimes initiated texting though) So this time have fun as usual, surprised she is actually interested in me though just because god damn she is gorgeous. 8.5/10 imo. Though in the rate my facial aesthetics I was given a 7.5. Donno. I guess I'd give myself a 7. If anyone is interdasted in rating me, I'll PM you. Hook up on the way to Port Authority, then in Port Authority, then right before she gets on her bus home. One awkward moment unfortunately during the date. I was apparently shaking and she asked if I was nervous. I said no, maybe it is a side effect of the drug I am taking and end up telling her I am taking anti-depressants. Apparently she is aweir of anti-depressants and probably heavily against them because the next day she sends me a bunch of links about them saying "I want you to read something and make your own conclusions. I'm only showing you this because I care about you." I said "I appreciate that. And I care about you too". Haven't texted since then (Sunday) but have snapchatted each other a bit. I don't see why it'd be a deal breaker so I hope she just hasn't initiated a conversation with me because it has only been a couple of days since seeing her.

So yah. I have a new pair of balls for sure. The more I think about it, the more I believe I am an FA just because I have been in unfortunate situation after unfortunate situation (meaning no way of going out to party/no way of meeting girls in general) and I just need to sack up and make my own luck by approaching girls. I mean...I am funny. I am confident in what I say (maybe not myself, but definitely in what I say/believe). I have a good future ahead of me that should attract sloots...CivE, Air Force. And apparently I am moderately attractive in the facial aesthetic dept. Plus I have a decent body that is only getting better.

Cliffs

- Awesome few days, hooked up with 2 girls, went on first date with another, went well
    - Need to (and not as anxious to) put myself out there by approaching girls.
    - My inability to approach has been the reason behind my FA-ness I am beginning to believe (leaving out the bad luck/chit situations). Been rated well (but still lack the confidence to be leaf it is real tea so PM if you are willing to rate) in the looks department and have a good future and personality.

Final Thoughts

So to end this I do want some advice. I am lonely as fuuk on break because I am chilling at my Grandma's in Fl and all I have to do is talk with my rents, workout and sit around at the pool. I want to text one or all of the sloots but don't want to make them feel "meh" towards me...nomsayin? I feel like if I am always available to them, they will lose attraction for me. Wat do?

And what should I do to permanently end this FA bs? I feel like I won't end up taking action. Right now I hate school because my friends are FAs and we don't mesh well so I am planning on transferring to U of S. Carolina or U of Arizona. Worse schools than I am at but if I am happy I think I can pull a way better GPA and end up getting into a better grad school after the AF anyways. But of course I should be taking action now too. I am reading Meditations by Marcus Aurelias. Thinking of also reading The Power of Now and 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Though I feel like bashing my skull in reading this stuff. Perhaps it'd help getting audio books. And of course that truly isn't action. I guess what I haven't been doing, which I have to get over, is getting girls numbers and showing an initial attraction...it seems obvious to me that good looking girls can be attracted to me, but they aren't willing to show any initial attraction. I have to show my attraction obviously and really make that first move by just getting their number and then inviting them to hang out.

Thanks for reading this long ass post brah(s).

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I feel like I'm probably the only person here who has no interest in dating. I had 3 dates scheduled for this week and one cancelled today. The other two guys I haven't talked to in a few days so I'm hoping they forgot. The only reason I agreed to go on a date with 2 out of 3 of them is because I want them to see how uninteresting I am so they won't talk to me again. (The third seems cool but I feel like he's no longer interested; oh well.)

That's what happened on my last two dates; I wasn't interested but went on a date just to appease them, and we haven't talked since. I'd just suddenly tell them that I'm not interested in talking anymore, but then they might get mad at me for supposedly leading them on when in fact I just can't bring myself to be direct with them. I'd rather they lose interest themselves.

Oh, and I sure as hell am not interested in a FWB relationship. Tried it more than once; always ended badly.
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

Closed Thread
Page 49 of 301 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast