View Poll Results: Would you like to see a Healthy fast food chain on the market

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

2 18.18%
    PureFuel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A healthy fast food chain

With the amount of fast food restaurants out there are, none of them seem to give a good healthy nutritional meal that i would want to eat. I was just wondering how many people would like to see a fast food chain that serves you with a good wholesome muscle building food, such as organic chicken,brown rice, vegtables, healthy snakcs etc. Wouldn't it make life so much more convientent?

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this a joke?
    I'm pretty sure these things exist already...they're called RESTAURANTS.

By the way. It's not the name of the food you consume that determines your results.
    It's the macronutrient/micronutrient content provided that your body cares about.
    You can find meals in fast food chains that are just as "healthy" (even healthier) than a home cooked meal.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mrpb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I voted yes.

I lived in the Netherlands, we have a place called La Place. They have a salad bar with stuff like bell peppers, sweet potatoes, quinoa, rice and salads. They also serve organic chicken, beef and farmed salmon. I get a decent sized salad and a semi sized chicken leg for 9,75 euros. It's pretty good.

When I was in the states I often went to Whole Foods. I liked their salad bar too, although it was for take away.

By the way Burgerking in the Netherlands is now offering the Whopper with wholewheat bread.

FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50) FrankDavidson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you the proprietor of this chain of establishments?

Nah, not for me.
    My idea of a fast food is a hard-boiled egg.
    One can always make choices from the menus from the plethora of existing chains of fast food outlets.
    Luke: I can eat fifty eggs.
    Dragline: Nobody can eat fifty eggs.
    Society Red: You just said he could eat anything.
    Dragline: Did you ever eat fifty eggs?
    Luke: Nobody ever eat fifty eggs.
    Prisoner: Hey, Babalugats. We got a bet here.
    Dragline: My boy says he can eat fifty eggs, he can eat fifty eggs.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by PureFuel View Post
    ..... a fast food chain that serves you with a good wholesome muscle building food....., such as organic chicken,brown rice, vegtables, healthy snakcs etc.........
    They'd go bankrupt in about a week.

McD's and a few of the other mega-fast-food chains have tried to introduce "healthy" options to their menus many times in the past, always to poor response from the public, resulting in eventually dropping the item(s) off the menu.

If someone wants to eat fast food, just about all of the chains offer some sort of "healthy" option(s).

"Healthy" in quotations because very few people can ever agree on a definition of the term.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP you are thinking of something like Muscle Maker Grill? See link:

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/menu

Ive eaten there and it's pretty good.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10) RoccoSifreddy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think its impossible for a a place to be a chain and serve healthy food. You have to appeal to a broad market as a chain.
    There is a local noodle place that is privately owned. The owner works out at my gym. Doesnt use any processed food, everything is made from scratch and all the ingredients along with calories, macros are listed on the menu. The place is always busy.

libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250) libtolu has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subway..........
    ** Forever Cutting Crew**

Squat: 375lbs
    Bench: 253lbs
    Deads: 485lbs

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    ~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50) leinenn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    OP you are thinking of something like Muscle Maker Grill? See link:

http://www.musclemakergrill.com/menu

Ive eaten there and it's pretty good.
    After looking through the menu, I really want to eat at this place. Everything sounds really good.
    Instagram: leinen10