chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

3 questions on pre-work protein/creatine changes.

I used to go to the gym every other day, but then missed it so much that I decided to go every day (starting today).

I used to have 2 protein shakes on gym days and no protein shakes on rest days. Used to have 1 protein shake BEFORE work-out and one AFTER. I sometimes had loose bowels so I wanted to balance things out a bit. Also feel very bloated and gassy if I have 2 of these in one day. So really there was more then one reason for why I wanted to change things a bit. There is creatine in the shake also.

The plan from today was to go every day, but split my workouts down and minus the pre-workout protein shake. So basically gone from;

-PROTEIN SHAKE-GYM (3 muscle groups)-PROTEIN SHAKE
    -REST DAY
    -PROTEIN SHAKE-GYM (3 muscle groups)-PROTEIN SHAKE
    -REST DAY

REPEAT

To this;

-PEANUT BUTTER/NUTS ETC (as replacement and to boost calories)-GYM (2 muscle groups)-PROTEIN SHAKE
    -PEANUT BUTTER/NUTS ETC (as replacement)-GYM (2 muscle groups)-PROTEIN SHAKE
    -PEANUT BUTTER/NUTS ETC (as replacement)-GYM (2 muscle groups)-PROTEIN SHAKE
    -REST DAY

REPEAT

I tried the new plan today and literally 20 minutes after the gym, I got through the door and am drinking the protein drink as im typing this. I noticed the following;

-I reached my goals, but felt muscle shakes quicker;
    -I noticed that my muscles are very tight from straight after the gym (don't think I had them this tight before).

What I want to know is;

-are very tight muscles a good sign or not?
    -when will my body get used to the change from pre-workout?
    -did I make the right call?

Much thanks to anyone that can help me.
    Have a great work-out and a great sleep everybody :-)

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    You are over complicating things, eat food when ever you want, calories in at the end of the day is what counts, pre and post workout meals are nothing special, they dont benefit you any way other than help get your cals in.
    Eat the damn yolk.

chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chrisfriend has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks bro :-). Think I didn't like the change anyways. I just find something to help with bm/gas/being bloating. Having protein shake later, going back to my original routine :-).

Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz Gxp23 has the mod powerz
    just find what works for you, experimenting is the way to go.
    Eat the damn yolk.

Thanks for your help Gxp23, really appreciate it