StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StuartH. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Generation Iron - An idea to please all

So we all want to see this movie. We all see its a very limited release and if it comes nearby.. Nearby is 200 miles away.

So here's my idea.

Why don't they do a Youtube Pay-Per-View screening? Have a Youtube stream set up at specific times and charge $xx.xx dollars for that PPV.

Greatest idea ever????
    I say fear me and fear death, too. You can’t keep me on the ground.
    Made to suffer, but no longer; this is coming to an end.

- Self declared Accutane expert. Just PM.
    - In memory of Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian "ZYZZ"
    ***Canadian Crew***

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldnt mind paying 10-20 bucks to see it online. But within an hour of it being released online for streaming/downloading it will be up on a torrent site for free.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StuartH. View Post
    So we all want to see this movie. We all see its a very limited release and if it comes nearby.. Nearby is 200 miles away.

So here's my idea.

Why don't they do a Youtube Pay-Per-View screening? Have a Youtube stream set up at specific times and charge $xx.xx dollars for that PPV.

Greatest idea ever????
    Contact Youtube for the idea. Or some website that does live streaming vids.

Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Kenny Redd has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Or pay per view with Directv or other cable companies. At least for limited time. Then put out DVD for sale and 4 months later, Netflix.

Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Txhorns23 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    **** better be on netflix haha

SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Am I the only person who has a bootleg DVD guy? Tha fukk. I'll tell my bootleg DVD guy to make a bob.com profile so he can sell you a bootleg DVD of GI

420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 420247HARDCORE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by SHELIFTSBRO View Post
    Am I the only person who has a bootleg DVD guy? Tha fukk. I'll tell my bootleg DVD guy to make a bob.com profile so he can sell you a bootleg DVD of GI
    bootleg dvd guy? bro this is 2013 you can just stream or torrent it, your bootleg dvd guy can prob only get it by doing a cam version of it from the cinema

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's not 2003 anymore..
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10) SHELIFTSBRO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 420247HARDCORE View Post
    bootleg dvd guy? bro this is 2013 you can just stream or torrent it, your bootleg dvd guy can prob only get it by doing a cam version of it from the cinema
    I sit at computer all day I don't even touch a computer at home. Most of his DVDs are legit but I got pain and gain and gain the weekend it came out. It was a cinema version but had subtitles:/. All I'm saying is....you can't stream GI yet .... But I have seen it. Also I'm def not a bro.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hate to sound like The Man, but:

If you want more bodybuilding movies to be made, pay to see Generation Iron. I'm sure it will be available on iTunes and Amazon and PPV. Don't bootleg it.

People complain that there aren't enough competitions, and that the prize money should be greater, and bodybuilding needs to do this this and this. And many of these same people cancel their magazine subscriptions because they can go online and get the same info for free. They don't attend contests. They get training DVDs from pirate sites.

Support the sport with your wallet, not just your internet posts.

PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000) PhilAUS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by littlearm View Post
    I hate to sound like The Man, but:

If you want more bodybuilding movies to be made, pay to see Generation Iron. I'm sure it will be available on iTunes and Amazon and PPV. Don't bootleg it.

People complain that there aren't enough competitions, and that the prize money should be greater, and bodybuilding needs to do this this and this. And many of these same people cancel their magazine subscriptions because they can go online and get the same info for free. They don't attend contests. They get training DVDs from pirate sites.

Support the sport with your wallet, not just your internet posts.
    fuk off

the supp companies make FUKING BANK!

THEY should be making the prize money worth it.
    It's all going to be ok, Kings

TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000) TheGame76 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I sit at computer all day I don't even touch a computer at home. Most of his DVDs are legit but I got pain and gain and gain the weekend it came out. It was a cinema version but had subtitles:/. All I'm saying is....you can't stream GI yet .... But I have seen it. Also I'm def not a bro.
    Strong post to username
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

Road back from herniated disc(feb. 10')
    Squat: 465
    Deadlift: 535

********.com/VizionFitness