daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100)

Please recommend a good FREE training app for android

Hi everyone!

I have been training for a few years now, but the problem is that I have been doing many exercises wrong with too much weight and bad form which has led to tight traps, shoulder joint pain, elbow pain and more stuff. I am now trying to break these bad habits before I mess myself up even more. I am now in the process of relearning everything and perfecting my form. "Feeling" and not weight is going to be my primary focus.

What I need is a good android app that clearly describes how to perform exercises and exactly what muscle groups they train so I know where I should "feel the pump". I'd rather have text and pictures than videos of exercises.

Can someone recommend a good app?
    Squats 310lbs
    Bench 330lbs
    Deadlift 450lbs
    Militarypress 175lbs
    Legpress 1100lbs

Looking for more gains!

chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chamelious is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by daxia View Post
    Hi everyone!

I have been training for a few years now, but the problem is that I have been doing many exercises wrong with too much weight and bad form which has led to tight traps, shoulder joint pain, elbow pain and more stuff. I am now trying to break these bad habits before I mess myself up even more. I am now in the process of relearning everything and perfecting my form. "Feeling" and not weight is going to be my primary focus.

What I need is a good android app that clearly describes how to perform exercises and exactly what muscle groups they train so I know where I should "feel the pump". I'd rather have text and pictures than videos of exercises.

Can someone recommend a good app?
    Video is far superior to text and pictures. Just use youtube like the rest of the free world. Or Greg Nuchols has ridiculously good and complex articles on the big lifts with text and pictures: http://strengtheory.com/category/articles/
    My band: www.thesunexplodes.com

daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100) daxia is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by chamelious View Post
    Video is far superior to text and pictures. Just use youtube like the rest of the free world. Or Greg Nuchols has ridiculously good and complex articles on the big lifts with text and pictures: http://strengtheory.com/category/articles/
    Im in China. Youtube and google is blocked :P So much for the "free world"
    Squats 310lbs
    Bench 330lbs
    Deadlift 450lbs
    Militarypress 175lbs
    Legpress 1100lbs

Looking for more gains!