Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Ask a guy who works on Death Row anything

I was kind of curious before I got there. Maybe you are too. Ask me anything.
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000) Afterword is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What would you do if you found a "Death Note?"

DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000) DorneyFuky is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you catch them jerking it to national geographic?
    *Mystic Lady Parts and Unicorn Farts*
    *B Cup Titties Crew*

Throat Punch

How I determine range

CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CatoBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Afterword View Post
    What do you mean by death note?
    Originally Posted by DorneyFuky View Post
    Do you catch them jerking it to national geographic?
    Those f**kers will jerk it to anything. Disgusting.
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    proof?

if legit, most interesting story?

Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you sleep at night?

mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mindsnare has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What's the general mood/vibe like?

Somber? Angry?

PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500) PovertyDinner is not very helpful. (-500)
    What % of the prisoners on DR claim innocence

Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000) Morati is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Did someone ever throw poop through the door in your face?
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

**Arm avi crew**
    **Always pick 4 crew**
    **O positive blood donor crew**
    **Married, but still immature as fuk crew**

Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Charnell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Best last meal?

MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz MissChill has the mod powerz
    Is there really a green mile?

RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000) RoryFan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Whats the average time for a prisoneer to be on death row before getting whacked?

Have you ever had any one billy the kid you?

You still using a chair and sponge?

How many times have you been present for an execution?

Ever flipped the switch?

Ever worked in a regular prison, how did you get into the job?

Do you know Tom Hanks?

Originally Posted by matw View Post
    proof?

if legit, most interesting story?
    Im not sure how I would be able to offer proof without giving up personal info. If you have an idea let me know.

Nothing very interesting has happened since Ive been there, which hasnt been very long. Before I was there though, an inmates wife hijacked a helicopter and tried to fly it into the prison to extract her husband. The pilot managed to convince her that the FAA would scramble fighter jets and shoot them down if they flew into the prison airspace. So she gave up. Smart pilot.

I saw a dude sitting cross legged on the floor with a bed sheet tied around his neck on one end and the ceiling on the other. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "im killing myself." I told him that if that was true I would gas him (pepper spray) He said, "Oh chit well never mind' and took the sheet off of his neck lol.
    Last edited by CatoBrah; 09-25-2013 at 10:47 PM.
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000) Trollbait is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Afterword View Post
    Fuarrr wish I had dat dere shinigami.
    **Knee draggers unite**

**Always pick 7 crew**

I don't rep back fk you.

v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50) v01ce0frea50n will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ever feel sorry for any of them?

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CatoBrah View Post
    Im not sure how I would be able to offer proof without giving up personal info. If you have an idea let me know.

Nothing very interesting has happenned since Ive been there, which hasnt been very long. Before I was there though, an inmates wife hijacked a hekicopter and tried to fly it into the prison to extract her husband. The pilot managed to convince her that the FAA would scranble fighter jets and shoot them down if they flew into the prison airspace. So she gave up. Smart pilot.

I saw a dude sitting cross legged on the floor with a bed sheet tied around his neck on one end and the ceiling on the other. I asked him what he was doing and he said, "im killing myself." I told him that if that was true I would gas him (pepper spray) He said, "Oh chit well never mind' and took the sheet off of his neck lol.
    you could post prison ID with personal information draw over on paint? I'd like to take your word for it but there are so many trolls/people frauding so hopefully you understand my skepticism.

Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50) Timbaland will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP, are prisoners really jacked, all of them
    Do they train every day (do they legs srs)
    Do u sometimes feel sorry for them
    Have they all lost hope and drag their feet all day
    And yeah.. how do you sleep at night- that's sum sik chit

Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post
    How do you sleep at night?
    lol. I sleep fine. I feel better about the death penalty now that Ive seen these guys firsthand.
    Originally Posted by mindsnare View Post
    What's the general mood/vibe like?

Somber? Angry?
    Theres alot of anger in prison in general, including death row. The weird thing is that theyre usually pissed off about stupid stuff like not getting the brand of toothpaste they want, or the officers keys jingling at night when theyre trying to sleep. I would describe the mood as a mixture of anger and a sort of weird emptiness, and insanity.

Originally Posted by PovertyDinner View Post
    What % of the prisoners on DR claim innocence
    not allowed to discuss that with them
    Originally Posted by Morati View Post
    Did someone ever throw poop through the door in your face?
    Hasnt happenned to me, but I know people who have. That usually doesnt happen unless youre one of those officers that just like to screw with people. Even if an inmate is mad at you, they usually wont do that if they know youre right
    Originally Posted by Charnell View Post
    Best last meal?
    No idea, Im not involved with that

Originally Posted by MissChill View Post
    Is there really a green mile?
    Nope. The inmate is moved into a special area when the death warrant is signed. The execution chamber is only a few yards away
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

healthy eating disorder AgentSkyhawk's Avatar
    AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AgentSkyhawk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is Suge knight a cool guy?
    How did you get the job?
    "You can train as hard as you want to, but without the right fuel supporting your training and recovery, you will never see the results that you should."-Iron Man

Oh by the way...Size f*cking matters, in everything. Don't believe the hype. Size f*cking matters. Size DOESN'T matter to people who don't have any size, that's why they're like "oh size doesn't matter". SIZE, GIRTH, THICKNESS, EVERYTHING. Its a game of inches in life..add up all those inches, Victory muthaf*cker!-Greg Plitt

Originally Posted by RoryFan View Post
    Whats the average time for a prisoneer to be on death row before getting whacked?

Have you ever had any one billy the kid you?

You still using a chair and sponge?

How many times have you been present for an execution?

Ever flipped the switch?

Ever worked in a regular prison, how did you get into the job?

Do you know Tom Hanks?
    They spend over 20 years on death row usually. We use lethal injection. Im not present at the execution. There is a special team for that. Death row is a section within a regular prison. I have worked in other areas. Tom Hanks is my closest bro
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What prison are you at?

How often does a prisoner get the phone call when on the gurney saying he will be given more time?
    Cheese Crew

Pursuit of Happiness LittleBitMad's Avatar
    LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50) LittleBitMad will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you know dre?
    ’cause every once in a while, the lion has to show the jackals, who he is.

*Intermittent Fasting Crew*
    *Doberman Crew*

SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SamF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are there any well known serial killers in your prison?
    Last edited by SamF; 09-24-2013 at 06:05 AM.

SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10) SniffSoHard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    when the phuck is Detox dropping?

Originally Posted by Timbaland View Post
    OP, are prisoners really jacked, all of them
    Do they train every day (do they legs srs)
    Do u sometimes feel sorry for them
    Have they all lost hope and drag their feet all day
    And yeah.. how do you sleep at night- that's sum sik chit
    The prison I work in, including the death row wing is a confinement prison, so bodyweight excercises only and the food kind of sucks. If theyre jacked when they get there, they usually start losing theyre gains pretty quick. Most of them work out in their cells or out in the yard when they get yard time, but it doesnt do much good for them.

I dont feel sorry for them at all. They actually live pretty decently on death row, better than they deserve.

Actually they seem kind of riled up and energetic most of the time, but of course each inmate is different

I sleep fine. I dont execute them. My job is to make sure they dont get out of prison, kill anyone, or kill themselves. Im also not bothered much by the death penalty.
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000) FijiSotia is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is it fun ?
    Do you ever try to make friends ?
    Is there a game night during the week where everyone sits and plays Monopoly and Scrabble and Uno and chit ? That'd be sweet
    Not A Slacked Jawed *******

Azz Eater Crew

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you ever spoken to anyone on death row who seemed like a genuinely nice guy if it wasn't for the whole rape/torture/kill thing that got him locked up there in the first place?

Originally Posted by Babalu1 View Post
    What prison are you at?

How often does a prisoner get the phone call when on the gurney saying he will be given more time?
    That happens quite a bit actually. We have a guy who is about a week out that has been in the execution chamber twice
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    I plead the second

noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10) noobydooby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what do you actually do on death row?

Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What state is the prison in?
    Cheese Crew