weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

What is the difference between 1-AD and 4-AD

What is the difference between 1-AD and 4-AD??? and would 300 mgs be the best amount to take of 1-AD.....6-oxo is a estrogen inhibitor but i heard claims that 1-AD does not have the estrogen effects...so why need 6-oxo..???
    My last question...Which is better 1-AD or Sann's T100?
    Thank you for ur time...

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    if you are in high school why think about aking any ph's...

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by scott_donald
    if you are in high school why think about aking any ph's...
    Yeah, this guy is a sophomore in high school. Way too young.
    FREE YJ

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    for one you are tooooo young, another is if you dont know that 6-oxo is used for after cycle to help bring your balls back then you shouldn't be doing PHs

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)

RE

Last edited by weltweitefurcht; 08-13-2003 at 06:51 PM.

RE

Thanx locknid.. I havent actually done any Prohormones...thats just the thing, I am tryin to learn about them...your the first person that answered at least one of my questions.

every1 knows my password MANGANIELLO's Avatar
    MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MANGANIELLO has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

read the PROHORMONE FAQ by POQUE if you wanna learn about it

gatta learn about them sometime
    [b]everyone knows my password, keeps posting fake ****

havent posted on this forum in over a year. get over it haha[/b]

Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juicemonkeey has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Since 99% of the people here decide to turn this kinda thread into a story about why you shouldn't use PH's, I'll turn it around myself. Let me give you some advice for a highly anabolic PH/recovery cycle, I'd love to help:
    Days 1-20: 600 MG 1,4 andro (Boldione)
    Days 21-40: 300 MG 1-AD 400 MG 1,4 andro (Boldione)
    Days 41-45: 600 MG 6-oxo 6 caps Syntrax' FUZU
    Days 46-55: 300 MG 6-oxo 3 caps Syntrax' FUZU
    Days: 56-65: 3 caps Syntrax' FUZU
    This cycle comes from a $hitload of research and personal experience.
    "It's not bragging if you're telling the truth"
    -Arnold

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)

Re: RE

Originally posted by weltweitefurcht
    Actually I am goin to be a senior in highschool..Not a sophmore??? Where you got that I have no clue....Well can anyone answer the questions..or is it just a Highschool pro-h prevention thread now?
    If you are going to be a senior in high school, then you are still too young. Wait about 5 years.
    FREE YJ

lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: What is the difference between 1-AD and 4-AD

What is the difference between 1-AD and 4-AD??? and would 300 mgs be the best amount to take of 1-AD.....6-oxo is a estrogen inhibitor but i heard claims that 1-AD does not have the estrogen effects...so why need 6-oxo..???
    My last question...Which is better 1-AD or Sann's T100?
    Thank you for ur time...
    Look, bro, I know that everyone says you should wait and that's probably not what you want to hear. Currently, at 23, I am glad that I waited until 21 (probably should have waited even longer); I was a late bloomer in high school and I grew naturally to levels that most people will honestly never see in their lifetime. There have only been a couple times, in the past 2 years, that I have gone into a gym and not been the strongest guy in there (granted, I don't train at the most hardcore places). I ma not trying to be cocky, I am just stating facts here. Seriously, teenage kids need to look at bbing as a lifestyle choice; it takes years upon years of training to be good at it. This is something that I didn't really want to hear when I was your age; I wanted the gains fast. While this is understanding, I just wanted you to hear it from someone who is close to your age. In all seriousness, the downregulation your will get from taking something like 1-AD will set you back more than if you just never took it, IMHO. If you're hell bent on getting some **** and won't listen to any of us, DON"T take any 1-test products. That's my $.02.
    -AT

NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000) NO MERCY is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh man not another youngster trying to mess with PH's. Anyways if you not going to listen and feel like screwing yourself up read the PH sticky and big cats article. You will get a great deal of information from them both.

RE

Yea i spent an hour readin the whole BIg Cats article..and it informed me very much so...I'm 18 years old...and after readin that article..I'm pretty sure the 1-AD shouldnt effect me if I play it smart...I'm pretty responsible when it comes to suggestions. I'm definetly gonna read more on it and see any other side effects... So according to your post T100 would be out of the question?

lakevillethor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yea i spent an hour readin the whole BIg Cats article..and it informed me very much so...I'm 18 years old...and after readin that article..I'm pretty sure the 1-AD shouldnt effect me if I play it smart...I'm pretty responsible when it comes to suggestions. I'm definetly gonna read more on it and see any other side effects... So according to your post T100 would be out of the question?
    No, 1-AD is a 1-T product and would be, IMHO, a horrible choice for you. Read what I said again, por favor.
    -AT

locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) locknid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well here is a first hand experience from an early PH starter. I am only 19 years old and started doing PHs when I was only 17 and have since moved to AAS. If I could repeat what I did I would have tried much harder to do it natural. But hey I was just a young kid wanting to get as big as possible as fast as possible. Granted I am bigger and stronger then most of my friends but one who is my gym partner is getting extremely strong just following proper training and a diet I gave him. Just wait it out. But if you want to start out at 18 years old then I don't see much wrong with it. I have nothing wrong with me from starting early. Your gonna do what you wanna do. If I were you I would really make a 1-test cyp injectable and a 4-ad cyp injectable from powders at 1 F A S T 4 0 0.com and do that. You will get way better results then any legal pill or transdermal. plus injections are easy and fun :P

Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Phenom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should wait till ur around 21. Thats the age im at. Been training for 2 years and I think i am old enough to take em.

RE

I've been training naturally since i was 14. Recently went on creatine...it helped a little..but i'm on my non-creatine cycle right now...Protein everyday...all that good stuff. I made progress not that fast not that slow...I also know about all those ways to increase your natural testerone through Squating..and differnt hormone release methods...I dont really want to take anythin illegal..I'm a little safety obsessed...and I dont trust that stuff.>> According to the Big Cats article Prohormones arent really steroids...similar but not quite...I dont see why the 1-Ad isnt good? My family doesnt have a history of Prostate cancer...accordin to two articles i read includin the "big cats" prostate cancer is not a problem till your older...His example was..if u smoke once in a while..u have a slim chance of gettin lung cancer compared to if you smoked every day for 5-8 years. and as far as Gyne" or water retention..Its minimal with 1-AD.I dont plan to go on to anythin heavier than pro hormones..and I highly doubt i will stick with them..even if they do tend to work. Besides I understand that steroids only make you big when your using them..unless u build the lean muscle mass...so i'm not goin to go into that stuff...

1-test cyp and 4-ad cyp are prohormones just in injectable form. If you don't want to make them I have a link to a guy that sells 10ml for 20 bucks. PM me if you want it. Trust me do that if you want to stay legal and get the best results. I am just trying to help you out because thats what you wanted. with those you will only have to inject twice a week maybe 3 times at most. and for the comment about not keeping your gains on steroids. you loose some but not all. And you can keep alot if you do the right stuff post cycle.

kmac6225 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I've been training naturally since i was 14. Recently went on creatine...it helped a little..but i'm on my non-creatine cycle right now...Protein everyday...all that good stuff. I made progress not that fast not that slow...I also know about all those ways to increase your natural testerone through Squating..and differnt hormone release methods...I dont really want to take anythin illegal..I'm a little safety obsessed...and I dont trust that stuff.>> According to the Big Cats article Prohormones arent really steroids...similar but not quite...I dont see why the 1-Ad isnt good? My family doesnt have a history of Prostate cancer...accordin to two articles i read includin the "big cats" prostate cancer is not a problem till your older...His example was..if u smoke once in a while..u have a slim chance of gettin lung cancer compared to if you smoked every day for 5-8 years. and as far as Gyne" or water retention..Its minimal with 1-AD.I dont plan to go on to anythin heavier than pro hormones..and I highly doubt i will stick with them..even if they do tend to work. Besides I understand that steroids only make you big when your using them..unless u build the lean muscle mass...so i'm not goin to go into that stuff...
    Buddy no offense but just because you read Big Cats article (which is excellent) doesn't mean you have all the info on PH's or 1AD for that matter. Notice that he states he doesn't have a ton of info on 1ad seeing as how it was fairly new when he wrote the article. If you really are "safety obsessed, than you'd take the time to read these boards and to actually do a SEARCH about 1AD to see what the real world results were and the side effects that you seem to claim aren't that bad, and not what the product label says. I'm not knockin 1AD Im just saying that you need a ****load more research to do before you start with PHs.
    Im sure most others would agree
    www.USFA.biz

K MAC

also its gyno not gyne. And maybe the 1-ad won't cause if for you but the 4-ad can.

Re

Yea the 4-AD could...and if you read carefully I said 2 other articles including the "Big Cats" article...i know 3 is still not enough..Your still right hah.
    Does anyone know the difference between T100 and 1-AD?
    The Description of T100 sounds way to good to be true...700% seems like an exaggeration.

Re: Re

Yea the 4-AD could...and if you read carefully I said 2 other articles including the "Big Cats" article...i know 3 is still not enough..Your still right hah.
    Does anyone know the difference between T100 and 1-AD?
    The Description of T100 sounds way to good to be true...700% seems like an exaggeration.
    Do a search.
    FREE YJ