Lightspeed metabolism SergioVicini's Avatar
    SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SergioVicini has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Deloading for 5x5 ICF?

Hey guys, so I was told to start thinking of deloading, because of the resent ...injuries? basically, sore rotator cuffs and inflammation on my lateral patella, oh and I went to the medic today and had an ecoscopy, I don't know how to write it in english, anyways, my meniscus were alright , and when I told the medic what the first doctor said when I just told him about my sore knee: that I was an ahole for lifting weights- he actually laughed and said that just keep a good form, that squatting was actually good for my knees. But anyways, I'm stalling on my bench press, bent over row, and basically the main lifts, except the deadlift, I put 10 more pounds last week, getting to a tiny 270lb lift but well, progress is progress.

Main questions: is it necessary to deload when doing a routine like ICF 5x5??, what are the advantages of deloading?? and how should I deload with this kind of routine??.

Thanks
    [ ]Dirty bulking [x] bulking [ ] cutting

"O la vittoria o tutti accoppati"