dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up "Exclusive" YOR Health........Ideal products?

Hi you guys,

My name's Michael Berard, I'm 29 years old living in Switzerland with my gorgeous wife and I have a kid too. He answers by the name of Claude and is now 4 years old. Besides hanging out with my friends on weekends, I like to play floorball, table tennis (I actually play in a club for this one lol) and football.

I started to do fitness like 1 year ago and I'm really into it now, bulking up and all of that. But the reason I registered here is to tell you about this incredouble compagny that is YOR Health. It's only been 2 months since I've taken there products and I'm so improved as a human being on all aspects. It truly changed my life, if that is not too exagerated. But what for me has been a factor in deciding to become a client of there's has been the scientists and the athletes (Mr. America 1995 is in this) who are backing up there products.

If you are even the slightest interested have a look at this video on youtube "YOR Health product introduction (body, fitness, health etc...)" and don't forget to click the link at the end if you're interested in the business side of the compagny. Could be interesting for some of you (I for one already had a job so....)

Visit there website too

See ya on the other posts.............bye

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dawn90 View Post
    Hi you guys,

My name's Michael Berard, I'm 29 years old living in Switzerland with my gorgeous wife and I have a kid too. He answers by the name of Claude and is now 4 years old. Besides hanging out with my friends on weekends, I like to play floorball, table tennis (I actually play in a club for this one lol) and football.

I started to do fitness like 1 year ago and I'm really into it now, bulking up and all of that. But the reason I registered here is to tell you about this incredouble compagny that is YOR Health. It's only been 2 months since I've taken there products and I'm so improved as a human being on all aspects. It truly changed my life, if that is not too exagerated. But what for me has been a factor in deciding to become a client of there's has been the scientists and the athletes (Mr. America 1995 is in this) who are backing up there products.

If you are even the slightest interested have a look at this video on youtube "YOR Health product introduction (body, fitness, health etc...)" and don't forget to click the link at the end if you're interested in the business side of the compagny. Could be interesting for some of you (I for one already had a job so....)

Visit there website too

See ya on the other posts.............bye

Well Hiya Michael, my man!!!

Michael, it sounds like you got some great hobbies!! I think it is super swell that you play table tennis!! Michael, we should play sometime, as I am very good at it too!! Man, Michael, wouldn't that be fun!! Haha!! Can you picture it?!?! I can, Michael!!

Hey michael - I'm really psyched that you, as you put it, "so improved as a human being on all aspects"!!

I too want to be "so improved as a human being on all aspects", Michael, and thank you for bringing this amazing product to my attention, Michael, my man.

One could only dream about being "so improved as a human being on all aspects" - now it looks like that dream can become a reality, Michael!!

My man - MICHAEL!! WOOHOO!!!!

I love youtube too!! I think its even more awesomer that you can watch stuff on youtube about these products, Michael!! Youtube can be silly too, can't it Michael?! Remember that video about the fat kid with the lightsabers, Michael?! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, Michael - that one makes me laugh just thinking about it!!!!

so improved as a human being on all aspects
    Last edited by sizeNstrength; 11-08-2009 at 01:57 PM.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pics of said gorgeous wife now or the train will be a-rollin.

sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000) sizeNstrength is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    Pics of said gorgeous wife now or the train will be a-rollin.
    The train should already be rolling for the painfully obvious trolling (rhyming intended).

Stupid not being able to neg... so I thought my long sarcastic reply would have to suffice.
    Misc Scotch Crew.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=591771253&posted=1#post591771253
    ITT We drink like men

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post
    The train should already be rolling for the painfully obvious trolling (rhyming intended).

Stupid not being able to neg... so I thought my long sarcastic reply would have to suffice.
    I never wanted to neg someone, but I felt I just had to here

My hopes got up w/gorgeous wife from Switzerland, but the failure to provide pics is a big no no

dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) dawn90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow easy now.....

I'm just sharing something that is helping me and thought it could benefit..........maybe the line "improved on all aspects as a human being" is too much but still it almost did that since it has made me more secure with myself improving me in the multiple aspects that I was laking in my life.

I never said I had an amazing body, I'm still real skinny since I'm 184cm for 70 kilos. I used to be much more lightweight.

I say have a look at the website and then decide of it's value..........that's all I'm saying ^^

julzmusic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sizeNstrength View Post
    Well Hiya Michael, my man!!!

Michael, it sounds like you got some great hobbies!! I think it is super swell that you play table tennis!! Michael, we should play sometime, as I am very good at it too!! Man, Michael, wouldn't that be fun!! Haha!! Can you picture it?!?! I can, Michael!!

Hey michael - I'm really psyched that you, as you put it, "so improved as a human being on all aspects"!!

I too want to be "so improved as a human being on all aspects", Michael, and thank you for bringing this amazing product to my attention, Michael, my man.

One could only dream about being "so improved as a human being on all aspects" - now it looks like that dream can become a reality, Michael!!

My man - MICHAEL!! WOOHOO!!!!

I love youtube too!! I think its even more awesomer that you can watch stuff on youtube about these products, Michael!! Youtube can be silly too, can't it Michael?! Remember that video about the fat kid with the lightsabers, Michael?! HAHAHAHAHA!!! Oh man, Michael - that one makes me laugh just thinking about it!!!!

so improved as a human being on all aspects
    So sorry to bring up such an old thread, I was just doing some reading on YORHEALTH and love this forum... But this post for anyone who knows 'Family Guy' ...... Read this EXACTLY like 'Bitch Stewie' look it up.... Love it! hahaha